April 20, 2014 | 1617 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Aloe Soothing Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by meliadfun

i like this night cream. it doesn't bother my super sensitive skin or clog my pores. leaves my skin super soft, and i often find myself wearing it on the weekends or in the evenings when i'm out of the sun. the container is a bit annoying, i wish it were in a tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This can be a very good moisturizer for someone with dry skin, for me it was way too heavy. I have oily skin.

The ingredients are very safe.
Would have been better in a tube instead of a jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mruthy

I discovered this line when I received samples of the day and night moisturizers from The Body Shop. I immediately fell in love with the line!
I only gave this product a 4 because of the price. I wish it were a little cheaper.
Otherwise, I really do like it! I have very dry and sensitive combination skin. I apply it before bed, and wake up to the softest skin I have ever had!!
Before I discovered fragrance free products, my skin was extremely dry and rough. But this product makes all the difference!
I do wish it had some other long-term benefits that many moisturizers do nowadays (such as vitamins A,C, and E).
Otherwise, really like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by JLPellegrino

My dermatologist put me on Retin-A for acne and it is really drying to my skin. I got a sample of this a a GWP and I have to say I am really impressed. I used it at night and it is very soothing and moisturizing. It is kind of expensive, however, a little product goes a long way. Another one of the cons is the packaging, It comes in a jar. I prefer a tube but I would buy it again. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:19:00 AM More reviews by jaimengaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it does wonders on my skin when i have some breakouts that wont go away. my skin was flawless after using it and the other aloe vera products for a week. however, after 3-4 months.. i got another breakout and the breakout wont go away after that.. nevertheless, it is a great product.. but i wouldnt buy it again, i've found better..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Ashese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, as it helps soothe my sensitive, dry skin. The only smell it really has is a cream smell (if you smell it you will know what I mean) so that is a bonus!

I must say that I probably won't buy this product, as I find I get the same results with the Aloe Soothing Day Cream, so I might as well just get that.

Nice product!

Thumbs up :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by luna83me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My skin is slightly oily & acne prone & for that reason would never have bought this product orginally but I ran out of night moisturiser and my boyfriend had some there so I tried it. I find that when i just use the tiniest amount (rub over hands & pat on) it makes my skin so smooth and beautiful. It calms my acne and sensitive skin amazingly well when used in this way. When I have been heavy handed my skin becomes a bit bumpy again, but not overly so. Very good calming moisturiser for comination skin/ sensitive skin I think! I've used about 4-5 of these tubs over 2 years now & will continue to do so. I only use it at night.
Edit: I've changed this to 5 lipsticks, as after straying and ending up with irritated skin I have come back to this and it has saved me again! They better not discontinue this one. I don't know what I would do!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by greengoddess11

I did not like this at all. It was heavy and would make me oily by morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:42:00 PM More reviews by adjective

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

With my dry skin, I was looking for something to add to my skin regimen. I got this product in hopes that it would help.

I started out by only using a small amount, but over time I've gotten more gracious with it which seems to be the best. I was initially worried (as this is the first moisturiser that I've used on my face) that it would cause me to break out... But it doesn't, which is wonderful.

It could work better though. There are, of course, no long term effects, maybe max I can go without needing more is 2-4 days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2009 6:11:00 AM More reviews by g_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The winter in Birmingham is soooo dry, combined with indoor heating, my normal skin gets really dry and tight feeling. I once even found the Aloe day cream too heavy, but now that one is way too light.

I got this night cream in a GWP. I hesitated at first cuz this stuff looked so thick, kinda..solid, if u know what I mean. However, once putting on face, it melted and easy to spread. It's thick so it locks in moisture and my skin is dry, so absorbs everything within 10 mins. My skin feels relieved after putting it on. The only thing I don't like is the scent. Although it's fragrance free, it has a faint scent that's not my cup of tea. Anyway, it's faint so it fades away rather quickly. The price is good as well, rather cheap compared to high-end brands.