The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Ingredients: aloe barbadensis (aloe vera), glycerin, pentylene glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, butylene glycol, elaesis guineensis (palm oil), glyceryl stearate citrate, isononyl isononanoate, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, sesamum indicum (sesame oil), squalane, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), aqua, panthenol (vit. B5), acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, bisabolol, avena sativa (oat plant).

on 10/23/2009 8:10:00 AM

I use it day and night. This wonderful cream actually calm down my skin at night, my skin looks more well rest and firm up. For day time I used this under my sunscreen. It helps to moisturizer my combination acne-proned skin in cold office environment. it does not caused outbreak. This is also my eyecream.

on 9/9/2009 8:54:00 PM

this is the perfect simple, no nonsense moisturizing cream -- it absorbs quickly, has no greasy feel, does not clog pores, and does a great job of making my skin soft and moisturized. I love that it is unscented - there are no added frills like so many moisturizers have (these days it's hard to find a simple cream that isn't some kind of anti-aging/wrinkle or SPF or something.) I'm going to have to buy another because my husband liked it so much he swiped it !

on 7/25/2009 1:36:00 AM

i like this night cream. it doesn't bother my super sensitive skin or clog my pores. leaves my skin super soft, and i often find myself wearing it on the weekends or in the evenings when i'm out of the sun. the container is a bit annoying, i wish it were in a tube.

on 7/19/2009 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This can be a very good moisturizer for someone with dry skin, for me it was way too heavy. I have oily skin.

The ingredients are very safe.
Would have been better in a tube instead of a jar.

on 5/10/2009 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I discovered this line when I received samples of the day and night moisturizers from The Body Shop. I immediately fell in love with the line!
I only gave this product a 4 because of the price. I wish it were a little cheaper.
Otherwise, I really do like it! I have very dry and sensitive combination skin. I apply it before bed, and wake up to the softest skin I have ever had!!
Before I discovered fragrance free products, my skin was extremely dry and rough. But this product makes all the difference!
I do wish it had some other long-term benefits that many moisturizers do nowadays (such as vitamins A,C, and E).
Otherwise, really like it!

on 4/15/2009 6:07:00 AM

My dermatologist put me on Retin-A for acne and it is really drying to my skin. I got a sample of this a a GWP and I have to say I am really impressed. I used it at night and it is very soothing and moisturizing. It is kind of expensive, however, a little product goes a long way. Another one of the cons is the packaging, It comes in a jar. I prefer a tube but I would buy it again. Good stuff!

on 3/14/2009 7:19:00 AM

it does wonders on my skin when i have some breakouts that wont go away. my skin was flawless after using it and the other aloe vera products for a week. however, after 3-4 months.. i got another breakout and the breakout wont go away after that.. nevertheless, it is a great product.. but i wouldnt buy it again, i've found better..

on 3/5/2009 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like this product, as it helps soothe my sensitive, dry skin. The only smell it really has is a cream smell (if you smell it you will know what I mean) so that is a bonus!

I must say that I probably won't buy this product, as I find I get the same results with the Aloe Soothing Day Cream, so I might as well just get that.

Nice product!

Thumbs up :D

on 3/4/2009 9:13:00 PM

My skin is slightly oily & acne prone & for that reason would never have bought this product orginally but I ran out of night moisturiser and my boyfriend had some there so I tried it. I find that when i just use the tiniest amount (rub over hands & pat on) it makes my skin so smooth and beautiful. It calms my acne and sensitive skin amazingly well when used in this way. When I have been heavy handed my skin becomes a bit bumpy again, but not overly so. Very good calming moisturiser for comination skin/ sensitive skin I think! I've used about 4-5 of these tubs over 2 years now & will continue to do so. I only use it at night.
Edit: I've changed this to 5 lipsticks, as after straying and ending up with irritated skin I have come back to this and it has saved me again! They better not discontinue this one. I don't know what I would do!

I did not like this at all. It was heavy and would make me oily by morning.