January 31, 2015 | 1067 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Aloe Soothing Night Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I use it day and night. This wonderful cream actually calm down my skin at night, my skin looks more well rest and firm up. For day time I used this under my sunscreen. It helps to moisturizer my combination acne-proned skin in cold office environment. it does not caused outbreak. This is also my eyecream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this is the perfect simple, no nonsense moisturizing cream -- it absorbs quickly, has no greasy feel, does not clog pores, and does a great job of making my skin soft and moisturized. I love that it is unscented - there are no added frills like so many moisturizers have (these days it's hard to find a simple cream that isn't some kind of anti-aging/wrinkle or SPF or something.) I'm going to have to buy another because my husband liked it so much he swiped it !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 1:36:00 AM More reviews by meliadfun

i like this night cream. it doesn't bother my super sensitive skin or clog my pores. leaves my skin super soft, and i often find myself wearing it on the weekends or in the evenings when i'm out of the sun. the container is a bit annoying, i wish it were in a tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This can be a very good moisturizer for someone with dry skin, for me it was way too heavy. I have oily skin.

The ingredients are very safe.
Would have been better in a tube instead of a jar.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by mruthy

I discovered this line when I received samples of the day and night moisturizers from The Body Shop. I immediately fell in love with the line!
I only gave this product a 4 because of the price. I wish it were a little cheaper.
Otherwise, I really do like it! I have very dry and sensitive combination skin. I apply it before bed, and wake up to the softest skin I have ever had!!
Before I discovered fragrance free products, my skin was extremely dry and rough. But this product makes all the difference!
I do wish it had some other long-term benefits that many moisturizers do nowadays (such as vitamins A,C, and E).
Otherwise, really like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2009 6:07:00 AM More reviews by JLPellegrino

My dermatologist put me on Retin-A for acne and it is really drying to my skin. I got a sample of this a a GWP and I have to say I am really impressed. I used it at night and it is very soothing and moisturizing. It is kind of expensive, however, a little product goes a long way. Another one of the cons is the packaging, It comes in a jar. I prefer a tube but I would buy it again. Good stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:19:00 AM More reviews by jaimengaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

it does wonders on my skin when i have some breakouts that wont go away. my skin was flawless after using it and the other aloe vera products for a week. however, after 3-4 months.. i got another breakout and the breakout wont go away after that.. nevertheless, it is a great product.. but i wouldnt buy it again, i've found better..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Ashese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, as it helps soothe my sensitive, dry skin. The only smell it really has is a cream smell (if you smell it you will know what I mean) so that is a bonus!

I must say that I probably won't buy this product, as I find I get the same results with the Aloe Soothing Day Cream, so I might as well just get that.

Nice product!

Thumbs up :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by luna83me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

My skin is slightly oily & acne prone & for that reason would never have bought this product orginally but I ran out of night moisturiser and my boyfriend had some there so I tried it. I find that when i just use the tiniest amount (rub over hands & pat on) it makes my skin so smooth and beautiful. It calms my acne and sensitive skin amazingly well when used in this way. When I have been heavy handed my skin becomes a bit bumpy again, but not overly so. Very good calming moisturiser for comination skin/ sensitive skin I think! I've used about 4-5 of these tubs over 2 years now & will continue to do so. I only use it at night.
Edit: I've changed this to 5 lipsticks, as after straying and ending up with irritated skin I have come back to this and it has saved me again! They better not discontinue this one. I don't know what I would do!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2009 1:30:00 PM More reviews by greengoddess11

I did not like this at all. It was heavy and would make me oily by morning.