September 3, 2014 | 1016 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by pisces7

An excellent concealer. Does a much better job than Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat or even Guerlain Issima Precious Light (my second favorite). Even the tiniest amount will cover all your dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by babyslk7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just discovered this from MUA :)) I've been using Make Up Forever under eye concealer, the one in the tube for years and it last like forever. It's good, but not perfect and I still can see the concealer patches under certain lighting. This Armani is expensive, but the texture is different. It's light weight, medium pigmented and it brightens the dark circles little bitI'm Asian with light/med skintone, yellow undertone. I picked 3.5. They only have 3 colors and this is the darkest one. The other 2 suits for fair or fair/light skin gals. I'm very happy with this purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lurketylurk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG undereye concealer. It comes in tube with a brush lid that screws on - MUCH better than those awful click pen concealer styles. It is a very lightweight fluid that doesn't feel heavy or settle into fine lines but is highly pigmented so covers dark circles well. It blends very easily. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I would buy this forever and ever as long as they keep making this. I use this mostly for undereyes and highlighting. The thin brush is great and I use two swipes then blend in with my pinky to cover the darkness I get from allergies. I usually go through a tube a year as the product is very pigmented. The color range is great and it leaves a touch of luminosity whenever I use it. The formula is so beautiful that I wish they can make it into a larger size or in a tube form. Its more fluid than MUFE longwearing concealer which I use for troubled spots and blemishes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jostoli7

I received this in a wonderful swap & have now found my (current) HG product for my under eye shadows/blue circles.. I have fair skin & I usually look tired because you can see the blue under my eyes since the area is so thin skinned.. I have this in #2. I dot this right along the hollow, swipe it down the same line with my finger then do a quick sideways smoothing/dabbing to blend it.. a tiny bit at the outside corner of my eye to get rid of that shadow and slight redness, set with Valerie Beverly Hills in Toast (love it, ck the reviews), and it is near perfect. It has a nice liquid consistency but grabs the skin very well! No creasing or settling, and it does not give me that dry crepe-y look either. I do get the slight sparkle from the "light reflecting pearls" after I set with the powder, and that is the only thing I wish it didn't do. Sometimes it's pretty, sometimes when I just want to go natural and have a no-mu look, it's noticeable to me, prob not to others though. It gives me enough coverage and brightening for what I need and looks very natural too.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by stas

great product!!definitely a keeper despite the extremely high price.doesnt settle into fine lines at all!!great with make up!lasting results!!give it a try!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by cmkelly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure this is the same product I tried at SAKS. I tried on the corrector which the SA said was better than the concealor on dark circles. Right across the counter was CDP so on one eye I put CDP in beige and on the other eye the SA for Armani put first a pinkish shade followed by a peachy shade. I was shocked there was only two or three colors to choose from and neither seemed great for me.

The results: next to CDP, Armani didn't even come close to providing dark eye coverage. I wore them side by side all day and the CDP did crease a little into my fine lines but still managed to look quite natural by the end of the day.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Miese

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Being of Indian descent, I have been fighting with dark undereye circles for the longest time. I have tried countless concealers and this one is the only one I keep repurchasing.

What I love about it:
- its texture: not too creamy, not too liquid
- melts into the skin
- it leaves skin looking very natural
- it is buildable
- can be blended with foundation
- fine applicator tip allows precise application
- lasts a long time; 3-4 months with everyday use

What I don't like about it:
- it is quite expensive; it retails for around 30
- it creases very slightly;

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the positive reviews: this liquid concealer is very pigmented, covers well, and has a lovely creamy texture. It has enough creaminess to blend easily, but not too much. Some concealers are so creamy and emollient that they don't last; this product gets it right. Though there are not many shades, 3.5 is a perfect match for my skin tone. The only thing that is negative for me is the tiny-skinny brush. This brush works if you are covering a blemish, but if you are using this for the undereye area, the skinny brush is problematic. I either transfer it to my finger or use a concealer brush. Oh, and I guess the price is a drawback too, but this is GA after all, not MAC. If you are shopping at the GA counter, you have to expect sticker shock. Overall, a great product. (This is still #2 for me, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is still my #1 due to its unparalleled coverage power.)

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used this for a few months and find that I don't reach for my other concealers anymore--nay, not even my CdP--because this suits all my concealing needs. I love the applicator--that skinny brush allows precise application, and you can wipe off the excess product on the rim of the component as you withdraw the wand. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, Px Traceless Level 3, and 3.5 is a perfect match for both my undereyes and face. I love the opacity of this, the liquid yet creamy texture, and the ease with which it applies. I also find that it doesn't crease or emphasize the lines around my eyes, doesn't travel, and still looks quite fresh at the end of the day. This product almost covers the couple of spots of melasma I have, and that's saying something--nothing else has come as close or looked as natural on the skin. Since I can use this sparingly, it will last a long time. I thought I was crazy when I bought this because I was sure that CdP was my grail concealer, but I was wrong. This concealer doesn't require the tricky balance of moisturization that CdP does, it's easier to blend (especially around the eyes), it's difficult to overapply, and it looks more natural on the skin (no caking). I think I'll be repurchasing this many times.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No