Clinique Color Surge Duo in Strawberry Fudge

4.3

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 5/22/2011 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Great colors. Te packaging not the best but otherwise good colors

on 5/18/2011 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This product converted me to higher-end (higher than drugstore, anyway) make-up. I love the finish on the pink shade, though I find I don't use the mauvey-brown much. The pink is shimmery without being heavy on the glitter, and is just warm enough to avoid the shimmer coming off as frosty. The case dings and smudges outside easily, but that's just a packaging thing. I do find it doesn't stay more than about six hours on me, but I rub my eyes a bit much.

on 5/13/2011 5:01:00 PM

I recently began trying clinique shadows after my coastal scents pallette broke, and I wanted to quickly pick up a good quality shadow. I LOVE THIS!!!! It is gorgeous! I'm fair, and I have always had trouble creating a 'smokey' look on my eye. This makes it super easy and it can be as subtle or dramatic as you want. The shadows in the duo look so beautiful together. It makes applying eyeshadow effortless, but looks like it took a lot of effort! I'm a clinique convert!!

on 5/6/2011 1:44:00 PM

To date this is the only high end makeup item I have that I would (and I have) repurchase. I consistently receive compliments on my eyeshadow when I wear it and no wonder. It is such a lovely shade and the silky, shimmery finish is gorgeous. I prefer the pink shade to the brown but the compliment each other very well. It is expensive but I can't imagine not being able to reach for this. I like to pack the pink shadow onto my lid and dust it lightly under my brow and use the brown as a crease shade.

on 3/5/2011 2:16:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I have NC30 skin and hooded eye lids. Most eyeshadows look awful on me. I eiher look tired, bruised like I have a black eye (eek!) or just plain weird. Because of this I rarely wear eyeshadow. I only wear it on "special" occassions and I have one shade (origins copper penny) that looks decent. So I have been searching for shadows for a loooong time.
I got this in a gwp and came on here to check out the reviews. I really like this eyeshadow, it has eneough colorwithout being too light or dark. I think the color name describes it its a pinky brown. absolutely love it! Will be repurchasing for sure!

on 2/25/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought this duo and I really like it. The pink color reminds me of a peachy pink and the brown is a regular light brown color. Real nice together.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I don't understand the raves on this. Did i get a bad eyeshadow duo? i have these colors in the little package that has a mirror on the outside cover. The pink hardly shows up on my lids and has an immense amount of gllitter fallouts. The only reason i can give it 2 lippies is i managed to find use of the brown color for my crease which was okay i guess.

on 1/21/2011 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is wonderful! I love how creamy and soft the shadow feels on my lid, and the color is amazing! The fudge color is very pretty, shimmery light chocolate brown, and the strawberry color is gorgeous. It is a light pink, but with hot pink and gold undertones to it. The actual shimmer in it looks gold on the lid, which is beautiful. I wear the strawberry color everyday on my lids, and use the fudge color when I want a more dramatic and smokey look. The quality is everything you would expect from clinique and more. I have had mine for many months, and with using the strawberry color every day, and the fudge color about 2-3 times a week, I am not even close to hitting pan. Love, love, LOVE!

on 1/4/2011 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I got this in the Holiday Limited Edition Compact and I must say I am impressed. I am not a fan of shimmery eyeshadows and was really skeptical about this duo but I love pinks and brown/coppers and this got such great reviews so I decided to give it a go. I love it, blending is fool proof (I know I can't blend at all and this is easy even for me, I use Smashbox shadow brush btw) both shades are great and go so well together. I was worried about the amount of gold in the pink shade but I found that if I go lighter with it on the inner corner to middle between my crease and brow the shimmer doesn't scare me as much haha. It's fine everywhere else just that one area looks weird with too much shimmer to me. Even looks great on my very pale skin, I find many shades can look like too much on me because I have no colour naturally. Would repurchase.

on 12/30/2010 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the strawberry fudge LE compact Christmas 2010. The pink shade is ok, but a little too shimmery for me. The 2 darker colors included in the compact are great. I use the darker color that comes in the duo for the crease or from the lash line up to the crease depending on the look I want. The darkest eye shadow color included in the LE compact but not in the duo is a good eye liner color.