Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

still on the fence about this product. I got it as a gift a few months ago (waterproof version) and I normally reach for it when i have an event were I know ill sweat/swim etc. I do really like the effect this gives, a tidy volume and length that is natural but still gives your eyes definition. When I swim, this stuff doesn't budge. When I exercise or sweat, it seems to slide right off my lashes without running. That sounds really weird, but its the truth!! Personally i think the formula might evaporate in humidity or heat but im really not sure ahaha. I know ill reach for it alot now its summer break, but im still on the fence a bit. If your after a good waterproof mascara, i highly recommend. If your looking for a sweat-proof one, id look elsewhere :))

Maybe I need to try the waterproof kind, but the regular one does not hold at all. My eyes get watery when it's windy outside (and I live in the Windy City!) and this mascara runs... I look like a raccoon. I've never had to use a waterproof mascara even with this issue. That aside, this gives natural looking lashes. I would like more oomph and no raccoon eyes. On to the next one!

on 11/30/2014 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loveeeeee I keep on going back to this mascara. Been using this in waterproof formula for the last 7 years. Separate and hold lashes for long time without any fall out. I have long thin lash this one add enough volume and thickness.

on 11/30/2014 4:01:00 PM

First off, I love this mascara. I bought it on a whim because I usually like cute and bright packaging like other mascaras have. The bottle it comes in is very light and the shape is basic, but simple and sophisticated. This mascara is great if you're going for the natural look, if not I suggest a few coats. The formula doesn't clump your lashes or make them sparse and spider leg looking. I highly recommend this mascara, I use it daily and religiously.

on 11/30/2014 1:12:00 PM

My HG mascara. Have been using it for years, every now and then I might look for something else to try but always come back to this one. Perfect every day mascara :)

on 11/30/2014 9:28:00 AM

This is a very natural looking mascara, it doesn't clump or flake, and hold out on the claim of soft as my lashes didn't feel all stiff but my issue with it is that it SMUDGES very quickly. If you tend to have panda eye syndrome and your trying to hunt down a product that doesn't create a mess beneath your eyes then skip trying this product. Otherwise it would have been a good day to day mascara if your someone that goes of the natural look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My favorite. Very full lashes, and it stays on very well. I bought this from a drug store a couple years ago, and never used anything else since. I get the black color, and there are very minimal clumps. I don't need to use my lash comb, unless I just put too much on lol. This is my favorite mascara in the world!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is a great everyday mascara.

on 8/9/2014 11:28:00 PM

It's a very natural mascara. There is nothing "fake" looking about it. I bought it in brown and use it for natural day looks. It doesn't clump and looks nice. I prefer bolder mascaras, but if you are aiming for natural, but a little better, this is a great choice.

on 8/9/2014 7:06:00 PM

This is my every day, go to mascara and has been for many, many years. I have tried many others but always come back to Full and Soft.
I have longish, but not super thick lashes. I hate hate hate mascara as that make you look like you have clumpy thick tarantula legs instead of lashes. This makes your lashes Full and Soft, just as the name says. Natural and glossy and long. Two or three coats, brush through well with a clean old mascara brush and we are good to go. I don't use waterproof mascara except for weddings and funerals, and the regular water washable Full and Soft wears extremely well. It doesn't flake under my eyes like Loreal mascaras, and is easy to remove, good for my sensitive eyes. My next favorite is Clinique High Impact, which is almost always included in their gift-with-purchase. But I have not found that paying the triple price tag for a HE mascara has been any better than my old faithful Full and Soft. I buy it on sale and have one to spare, should they ever discontinue it.
The packaging is fine. Nice plush brush, which I clean and use as a new lash brush when I finish a tube.