Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara

Water, Beeswax/Cera Alba, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Wax/Carnauba, Paraffin, Nylon 12, Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, PVP, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Panthenol, Dimethiconol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Isoceteth 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Butylparaben, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecanediol, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 7/29/2014 12:47:00 PM

It was the only mascara I loved, unfortunately it is discontinued. You can still find it in stores, many stores have it on sale. I bought a few, but I know at some time I will be out of it. ...
Of course I tried others, even expensive ones: Estee Lauder, Chanel, Lancome, Clarins, Benefit, Too faced, Tarte, Clinique, Bare Escentuals + cheaper ones: Flower, Paula’s Choice, Cover Girl, Physician’s Choice, Almay, Revlon, L’oreal, almost all other Maybelline and for me nothing was as good as this one.

on 7/27/2014 4:50:00 PM

I have been using this mascara since it came out and I love it. I have used the waterproof but I think I lose more lashes when removing it (probably my method) so I prefer the non waterproof. It doesn't really smear on me even if I go in the water. Anyway, I love the brush and that it is not clumpy and does not leave me with spider lashes. They are just long and smooth and fan pretty much perfectly. With a new tube I only need one coat, maybe 2 for going out at night. I'm worried since it is on the bottom of Maybelline's mascara wall at the stores. I hope they do not discontinue it since it has been out for a while. I think they want new mascara tubes in new colors on the shelves to advertise the newest (mostly broken promises) but I always come back to this one. I have tried some of their newer ones over the years but they would either smell weird, or apply too wet and clumpy, or make my lashes short and clumpy and stuck together... I feel like this one is an old secret at this point but was happy to see recent reviews about it-at least I'm not the only one buying it!

on 7/26/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has replaced Maybelline Volume Express as my everyday mascara because it gives me the length I want PLUS I get some volume so my lashes don't look spindly. Volume Express has cuter packaging, but the price and availability are comparable. Even applying multiple coats, my lashes stay soft and clump free. Love!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this mascara. It's volumizing but not clumpy, holds a curl & is very black. It smudges on me BUT every mascara I have ever tried does, I have very oily skin so that's probably why.

on 7/23/2014 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Quicky, because I have to head off to work, one word: AMAZING!!

on 7/22/2014 2:32:00 PM

My eyelashes NEVER hold a curl, I've tried everything. This mascara is amazing. It keeps my lashes curled makes them long and separated and it is fully waterproof. It's perfect for either natural looking or huge bold lashes. The only thing I dislike is I wish the color was more black but other than that I totally recommend it! Do yourself a favor and go buy it!

This is a truly superior drugstore mascara!! This is my HG natural look mascara! It leaves my lashes long and lush looking. While it doesn't thicken exceptionally well, I find myself reaching for this mascara every day over my more expensive mascaras like the Diorshow and Benefit mascaras. While I do layer several coats, this mascara never looks flaky or dry on my lashed. I have been recommending this mascara to anyone and everyone who will listen! For the price you cannot beat this product!

on 7/13/2014 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love the wand, love the soft lashes it gives and not the crunchy kind. However, besides making my lashes black, this did nothing for me. No, it's not waterproof. I think my standards for non waterproof mascara are way too high and really need to be re-evaluated. It did make my lashes soft, it did make them look full, but if it can't hold a curl, no one will see the fullness because I look like Snuffleupagus within 30 minutes of curling. I may try the waterproof version someday but for now, I just need time to mourn this mascara "cult favorite", listen to sad songs and write some bad poetry.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is my all time favorite drug store/over the counter mascara. It goes on smooth, and creates full, soft lashes. Gives nice volume and NO STIFF LASHES! This mascara is just as good as Benefit's They're Real, Bad Gal, and Diorshow. The only reason I don't buy this mascara anymore is because of the color options. I just don't look good in black or black/brown mascara. For the majority that can wear dark mascara, this is a fabulous product.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I absoluetly LOVE this mascara!! It glides on so smoothly & evenly & further, provides such thickness & curl. I purchased the "Very Black" which is indeed a rich enough black for my already black lashes. I've long lashes naturally, but they are THIN (ugh!!) however, this is a volumizing mascara on my lashes. Normally I have to use atleast 3 coats to get a nice "thick" lash look, or lined lids but I only require 2 w/ Full n Soft :) I like that it's not sticky or makes my lashes brittle. I usually adore Mega Plush but this one is fantastic as well (on my paticular lashes). I reside in Canada but travel to The States often enough & next time there I'm going to stock up!! I've NO idea why they dis-continued it or why I did not take advantage of it when it was marketed in my nation. I've 7rl mascaras at the moment, but got this about a week ago & have worn nothing but it since!! Such a luscious yet naturally beautiful look it gives the eyes indeed.