Versace Crystal Noir

My experience with the perfume has been through a friend, and I have to say it is absolutely perfect for her. She is a very petite girl with dark hair and bright green eyes, so this mysterious, interesting scent really complements her look. But personally, it's not for me and I am typically very fond of heavy, dark orientals.

So, to sum it up: the scent is great, if you can pull it off. It's like an eccentric accessory.

Oh and...I get a whiff of pickles in it.

on 6/12/2012 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I'm not in love. A little less powder, a little more staying power, and I might be :)

on 5/6/2012 3:47:00 PM

love it it's soo sexy and clean.. yes clean.. nowadays I'm addicted to this scent

on 3/28/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is definitely a fragrance for getting dressed up and going out! Maybe a little strong for daytime wear, although used lightly it may be okay. I smell the coconut as others have mentioned. I think the name is very fitting because it definitely has a "dark" tone to it. I like the fancy bottle, as well.... looks good on my fragrance tray. Overall I would recommend trying it!!

on 3/27/2012 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Love this perfume! It's musky and dark- it reminds me a little bit of NR For Her EDT except with a bit of fruit and coconut. A perfect evening scent for summer. But WTF is up with the bottle? The lid is enormous and heavy and incredibly tacky. I actually took a lippie off because I hate it that much. I would still repurchase for the fragrance if I ever ran out, but this bottle is definitely not going on display on my vanity!

on 3/9/2012 11:39:00 AM

I am always on the lookout for interesting new fragrances and as I often overlook Versace scents I was keen to try this out. Many reviews have noted the underlying coconut note so I thought this might be an interesting perfume. Sadly it isn't very 'noir' as it is actually quite light on me, the main issue for me is that it smells very similar to Sensuous Nude on my skin and as I already own that fragrance there is no point having both is my collection. Back to the search for that elusive signature scent!

on 2/29/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my 'signature' scent! I can honestly say that 'every' time I wear this perfume I get stopped and complimented on how great I smell - I have even had random men stop me to ask what I'm wearing because they want to buy it for their wives/girlfriends etc - I consider that a huge compliment. There is just something with how this scent reacts to my body chemistry that makes this work for me so well. I will forever wear Crystal Noir!!!

on 2/13/2012 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This fragance its realy me,strong smell and stay all day

on 10/20/2011 2:18:00 AM

Yum!!!
I can smell the peony, gardenia and musk but as other people have noted it definitely smells like it has coconut in it. This is a creamy, musky, slightly fruity fragrance which is like a grown up version of the overly fruity fragrances that are aimed at the younger crowd. Very sexy, also very cozy and snuggly. It's not really the right perfume for me but I am seriously enjoying the decant I was given. I have ticked I would not rebuy because I have too many perfumes as it is. This is also relatively inexpensive as one ounce bottles are regularly available in Australia for around $30-40 on special. Really a very well balanced perfume, not a lot of depth or variability from top note to bottom, but at least you know what you're getting within 5 minutes of spraying it on. Give it a go.

on 10/14/2011 1:54:00 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with that perfume (EDP version). It is a gift from my husband, who could not stand my L by Lolita Lempicka, and bought this for me to wear.
It is a very dark, sexy, sultry scent, and I usually love those, but I seem to find a note of it overpowering. I think it is the gardenia.
I am a person who always spritzes some perfume or other, even if I am doing the dishes, because I love to keep my nose occupied. I cannot make myself pick this up and wear it "just so", but if I ever do then I cannot stop sniffing it! I cannot explain this.
It is my "night out" perfume, because for some reason I cannot imagine anything else with a short black dress and high-heels. It just compliments a feminine outfit. Makes me feel more woman (but not slutty! I hate slutty).
The bottle is gorgeous! Dark crystal container and the amethyst-like cap, beautiful! Also, I do not need much of it, I am usually OK with one spritz and it lasts very long, too.
I would not repurchase because I am still undecided about it, it has not won me over yet. But I would highly recommend you try it on. I think it is really worth it.

Popular Fragrances