September 30, 2014 | 2063 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Corrector

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dark circles is always the issue for me (late night study/work, hereditary etc).
I use this a tiny bit under my eyes before concealer and it works wonders! I find that its creamy texture blends smoothly with fingers rather than a brush. I had the BB MUA match it up for me because the colour are bit tricky. Just remember to apply a good eye cream before application. Would repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:44:00 AM More reviews by dodo4

I have quite a problem with my dark circles and the only way to conceal them, without making them look grey, is to use a corrector before using the concealer. This one is a great product for that! Only a little goes a long way and it absolutely does the job. It's a bit pricey but it lasts for a long time!Definitely would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Cherie2378

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color corrector is AWESOME! Like I've mentioned in my other reviews its all about application. I purchased this corrector in deep peach and coupled it with my Laura Mercier concealer and was more than pleased with the results....then I brushed my setting powder over my eye area and BAM!!!! Omg, I'm a customer for life! Ladies, if you're not pleased with the first (or few) applications please check out some YouTube clips to learn other ways to apply because its most likely that you're applying the product in a way that's not best suited for your skin type/tone/texture etc.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

USA $24. Australia $40. Out of principal I shouldn't have bought this product as I'm getting pretty sick of paying so much for beauty products. ($40 for 1.4gm of product!? ) but my under eye darkness is beyond a joke and I am going to try this out. First impression? The mua sold me a much darker shade than I thought I would need. It's darker than the erase paste I'm used to. I really hope this will make a difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Laoshu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've bought this corrector in porcelain bisque three times. The first time I bought it, I was enamored with it because it almost completely erased my dark circles; a dab of extra concealer afterwards and they'd be more or less gone. However, as time has gone on, I've suffered from severe bouts of insomnia that sometimes cut my sleep time down to four or five hours. My circles have gotten progressively worse to the point where I can't even go to the grocery store without some concealer on--they are that bad. At this stage, this corrector only brightens my undereye area. It doesn't make much of a dent as far as concealing goes. I can see an improvement, but anyone who saw me would probably still think I was a zombie. So if you *really* have severe dark circles like me, don't expect this to be the magic ingredient that it's made out to be. I'd still recommend this to women who have light to moderate dark circles, as I can see it making a much bigger difference for them.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Silfor

Big let down, it's doesn't cover as well as expected, it isn't that creamy and it creases very easily, I bought this with the finishing powder and they really don't work well together, although the finishing powder side is very good on its own.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by galacticmousse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This not going to erase dark circles. However, it definitely lightens them and makes a significant difference. Creamy formula, good coverage, works well alone or under concealer. It does crease, and the price is high, but it lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by megraupach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

After the big hype on this corrector, I decided to pay the ridiculous $40 here in Australia. The coverage isn't incredible, although it does brighten the eye. I wouldn't say it was a must have, or for me at least, but it didn't provide significant results. While it brightens the eye, I can't say that it vanished my blue/purple dark circles completely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Nadiabeauty

I love this corrector. It's definitely a must-have. My dark circles are quite hard to cover and this product does the trick. I have been using it for the past 3 years. It's a little expensive but it will last you for a long time even if you wear it everyday like i do.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by Sarahcelik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like diese corrector💝