October 22, 2014 | 1018 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 5:59:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

I bought this concealer after hearing from different sources that the line has the best selection of shades for those with a yellow undertone. This concealer comes in a shade that is pretty much a perfect match for my skin tone so it gets a ton of points just for that.

The consistency is creamy, but not too much so don't expect it to be moisturizing. The coverage is really great, and it covers my really dark under-eye circles perfectly. I find that for greater coverage it's best to use a concealer brush and blend with either you're fingertips or a makeup sponge.

The real DOWNFALL of this product as others have noted, is that it creases like mad. It settles into every little crease and seems to be drying so it makes me look older than I should! So why do I still use it everyday? Because I've never found a better match for my skin tone. However, I plan on trying their foundations and using one of them as a concealer. In the meantime, maybe a deeply moisturizing eye cream might help? If it doesn't I wouldn't repurchase. I'll update with the results.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by TiniD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well well well I admit it is a rather nice concealer and the consistence is good but its not a wonder product. It also make my eyes look kinda old and wrinkly which looks weird because I'm 22. It does cover good for pimples though! The next time I will buy the Studio Finish by MAC because the BB one is much more expensive but not really better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the color natural. Perfect match for my skintone. I use it in conjunction with with the corrector. I use an eye cream before and I set it with powder. It works great for my under eye area. It's creamy but not running. It covers wonderfully. Great for the under eye area. I have never used it to cover a blemish so I'm not sure how it does on the rest of the face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this product to work for my dark circles. It does not do the job and furthermore it ends up in the crinkles under my eyes and looks awful. I do set it with the powder but it looks a bit cakey with the powder. I moisturize before using but it does not seem to help. The color is good but the product just does not mask the purple circles. I use Ben Nye concealer now and it does cover really well. I have been using up my BB on my rosacea cheeks under my foundation. It does a pretty credible job there and I only need a tiny bit. I will not replace when it is gone as the Ben Nye is dirt cheap and gives me long lasting coverage. I do use it with a light hand as it is theatrical makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by winginit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my skin look scaly (like chicken skin) and if I layer it on it looks weird and unnatural. I tried it over moisturizer and it doesn't help. In direct comparison to Laura Mercier, this one does not perform as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by courtenayg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this product works, but I've found much better. It covers up whatever you need it too and they have good colour matches for yellow-based skin tones. I like that it comes with a powder, but I'm clumsy and drop everything so that powder was smashed long before I used it all.

The formula is so creamy and rich, I could feel it on my face all day. Not a plus. I'm going to use my Touche Eclat for my undereyes and keep this concealer as a spot-corrector for smaller areas.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by IGotThemBunz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer really let me down. I always wanted to buy this concealer, but the price scared me away.. Then one day I finally convinced myself to buy it. I wanted to try it due to the really good reviews & I had high hopes for this concealer since its high end. I have dark under eye circles and little lines under my eyes.. Not wrinkles or anything, I've had these little lines since I was little.. Anyways, this concealer starts creasing on me almost instantly after application & it doesn't even cover the under eye darkness. I purchased the creamy concealer kit which came with a little setting powder.. Well that little powder made it even WORSE! The concealer looked so cakey and gross & it made the little creases under my eyes WAY more noticeable, it didn't look natural at all. ahh! It was horrible:/ soooo NOT worth the almost $50 I wasted on this!! I found that even drugstore concealers work way better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by daisybu

I have the creamy concealer in shade 3.5. I quite like this concealer but it does seem a bit flaky at times, I have only used it a few times. It does it's job in concealing my flaw but it makes that area look dry. Do not think I will be purchasing again unless I can't find anything better. I originally wanted to buy another brand concealer but because I couldn't, I went with bobbi brown as I seem to swear by all their other cosmetics (foundation, moisturizers... and skin care products).

Price was not bad considering it is department store, I think I paid 23.50 (The SA gave me the concealer kit...)

I'm still going to keep using it and not purchase another anytime soon... cause if i do I probs will leave this one to waste

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I used this concealer for a long time and was never really satisfied with its performance, but couldn't find anything I liked better (until I found Laura Mercier). Bobbi products are great but this concealer isn't. It is extremely sticky and wet and creases like crazy! I had to "press" my finger under my eyes every hour or so to get the concealer out of a very slight crease that I have near my lower lashes (and this is even after using a primer and finishing with Bobbi loose powder). I also have very dark circles and even with the corector, was not able to adequately conceal them. So for anyone who has very dark under eye circles, I do not recommnd this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mona09

Horrible! it creased and it didnt last! i used it over BB corrector and it would fade and flake. I've tried to use it mamt different ways, different type of correctors or alone and noyhing helped. i put eye cream in am and pm so my eye area is not too dry but this product creased so bad I returned it .