August 27, 2014 | 1967 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Creamy Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by TiniD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well well well I admit it is a rather nice concealer and the consistence is good but its not a wonder product. It also make my eyes look kinda old and wrinkly which looks weird because I'm 22. It does cover good for pimples though! The next time I will buy the Studio Finish by MAC because the BB one is much more expensive but not really better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bitterrose1025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the color natural. Perfect match for my skintone. I use it in conjunction with with the corrector. I use an eye cream before and I set it with powder. It works great for my under eye area. It's creamy but not running. It covers wonderfully. Great for the under eye area. I have never used it to cover a blemish so I'm not sure how it does on the rest of the face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted this product to work for my dark circles. It does not do the job and furthermore it ends up in the crinkles under my eyes and looks awful. I do set it with the powder but it looks a bit cakey with the powder. I moisturize before using but it does not seem to help. The color is good but the product just does not mask the purple circles. I use Ben Nye concealer now and it does cover really well. I have been using up my BB on my rosacea cheeks under my foundation. It does a pretty credible job there and I only need a tiny bit. I will not replace when it is gone as the Ben Nye is dirt cheap and gives me long lasting coverage. I do use it with a light hand as it is theatrical makeup.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by winginit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makes my skin look scaly (like chicken skin) and if I layer it on it looks weird and unnatural. I tried it over moisturizer and it doesn't help. In direct comparison to Laura Mercier, this one does not perform as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by courtenayg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this product works, but I've found much better. It covers up whatever you need it too and they have good colour matches for yellow-based skin tones. I like that it comes with a powder, but I'm clumsy and drop everything so that powder was smashed long before I used it all.

The formula is so creamy and rich, I could feel it on my face all day. Not a plus. I'm going to use my Touche Eclat for my undereyes and keep this concealer as a spot-corrector for smaller areas.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by IGotThemBunz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer really let me down. I always wanted to buy this concealer, but the price scared me away.. Then one day I finally convinced myself to buy it. I wanted to try it due to the really good reviews & I had high hopes for this concealer since its high end. I have dark under eye circles and little lines under my eyes.. Not wrinkles or anything, I've had these little lines since I was little.. Anyways, this concealer starts creasing on me almost instantly after application & it doesn't even cover the under eye darkness. I purchased the creamy concealer kit which came with a little setting powder.. Well that little powder made it even WORSE! The concealer looked so cakey and gross & it made the little creases under my eyes WAY more noticeable, it didn't look natural at all. ahh! It was horrible:/ soooo NOT worth the almost $50 I wasted on this!! I found that even drugstore concealers work way better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by daisybu

I have the creamy concealer in shade 3.5. I quite like this concealer but it does seem a bit flaky at times, I have only used it a few times. It does it's job in concealing my flaw but it makes that area look dry. Do not think I will be purchasing again unless I can't find anything better. I originally wanted to buy another brand concealer but because I couldn't, I went with bobbi brown as I seem to swear by all their other cosmetics (foundation, moisturizers... and skin care products).

Price was not bad considering it is department store, I think I paid 23.50 (The SA gave me the concealer kit...)

I'm still going to keep using it and not purchase another anytime soon... cause if i do I probs will leave this one to waste

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2012 11:40:00 PM More reviews by DCarter23103

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I used this concealer for a long time and was never really satisfied with its performance, but couldn't find anything I liked better (until I found Laura Mercier). Bobbi products are great but this concealer isn't. It is extremely sticky and wet and creases like crazy! I had to "press" my finger under my eyes every hour or so to get the concealer out of a very slight crease that I have near my lower lashes (and this is even after using a primer and finishing with Bobbi loose powder). I also have very dark circles and even with the corector, was not able to adequately conceal them. So for anyone who has very dark under eye circles, I do not recommnd this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by mona09

Horrible! it creased and it didnt last! i used it over BB corrector and it would fade and flake. I've tried to use it mamt different ways, different type of correctors or alone and noyhing helped. i put eye cream in am and pm so my eye area is not too dry but this product creased so bad I returned it .

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xxrocy

I have tried millions of concealers but always find my way back to this one. I gives me the best coverage yet not caky like some others that ive tried.