July 23, 2014 | 2061 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by beautynglam301

<3 Amazing store <3 <3
Classy trends
Affordable
Super Stylish
Comfortable Clothing
Amazing Quality\ Material
Unique Looks!
This store carries such unique clothing, for not a lot of $$... Because their materials are very durable and gentle on the skin.. One of my all time favorite stores!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love H&M, great clothes with a decent quality to a low price (at least here in Sweden). Still it's hard to find clothes with the same fit as at the more expensive brands but in my opinion it's not something you can expect from clothes that cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I truly don't care for this store. It's an expensive hipster store. I'm a size 12 (US) and with that it means I can't fit into a lot of the stuff in the store. They do have a size 12 there but depending on the piece of clothing it may not fit. I wish they'd increase the sizes and lower the prices. Then I might buy more from them (items on sale are almost always not something I'd wear or are many sizes way too small).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love H&M clothing but since its a known brand it is expensive. I love the wide colorful variety of clothing there. The clothing there is very fob but super cute. if i had the money i would buy almost everything there. one of my favorite stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I heard references to this store on Project Runway and stopped into the Michigan Ave. store in Chicago. What fun! So what if they are not couture quality? The quality in some items is better than others, but you can't beat the prices, even if you only wear them a few times. You can experiment and come out with a nice bagful of clothing, jewelry and barrettes, headbands and stuff for very little moola! Thanks Tim Gunn!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff! Always modern, stylish and trendy. Also recently I started a new job so I had to buy some formal business clothing. I got everything I needed from H&M without having to spend a fortune on expensive brands!

The only thing I don't like are their shoes. They look pretty, but they are extremely unconfortable (especially the high heels ones)! Avoid them!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love H&M stores. Their clothing line and accesories are really cute. I was just there yesterday and I bought a black tank. Their clothes are affordable and they always have something new. It's not like other stores that everytime you walk in, you see the same boring clothes. There is nothing better than good quality clothes at a good price! =)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by missceline1990

I do like this store. Its relatively cheap. Sometimes I love this store and sometimes not so much. Depends on who designs the clothes I guess.. but overall I like it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:12:00 PM More reviews by OICMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually haven't bought anything for myself from H&M, but I wandered in there recently and was pleasantly surprised at their kids' line. I found a cute little pink tutu-style skirt, an embroidered tunic dress, and an angora/mohair dress for my daughter, and I doubt I spent more than 30 bucks or so. The mohair dress is even washable, and the weave is very thick and warm-these are not heirloom-quality garments that will wear forever, but, for the price, not bad at all in terms of quality. I have since washed the dress, and there is no sign of shrinkage. I find the styles much more fashion-forward than Gymboree (too matchy-matchy, overpriced given their lack of quality workmanship), Baby Gap, or The Children's Place (tacky colors and shoddy quality), which are the only alternative children's stores in our mall (yes, I live in the boondocks-took us a few years to even GET a mall here!) Perfect place to buy reasonably-priced clothing for a budding fashionista who is growing at the speed of light. Next time I go in, I may just do some looking around for myself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by murphy817

Wow, I forgot all about this store. It wasn't until I seen an episode of RHOOC that made me remember this store. As I can remember, I visited this store while in HS and it was just meh. The set up of this store can be very overwhelming. Clothing is spread out everywhere with no real organization to things. You really have to explore every corner of this store or else you may miss something nice. I enjoyed shopping here recently, the staff was friendly and the actual clothing fit true to size. This is a great store to buy both basics & on trend fashions very inexpensively. Also, the clothing was of good quality considering the price.I purchased 4 shirts and 2 sweaters for $56! I will most likely be visiting this store more often.