September 3, 2014 | 1095 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by xxkaykisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love hate relationship with this store. I think the clothes are cute, and they have some really nice pieces. It's more "modern" than F21, but I feel like it is more expensive too. Also, every piece of clothing I have purchased from this store falls apart after 2-3 washes (This has not happened with my F21 clothes). BUT, they have great deals. I got my homecoming dress for $7. $7!! What a steal!!!!! They also have cute jewlery.
Overall, this place is fun to browse in, but I rarely make a purchase. I find F21 clothes cheaper, better quality, and cuter.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

well...for me...i avoid this store at all costs. whilst browsing the mall one day i decided to stop in & see what everyone raved about. gross. i'm not sure if the style lately is out of whack...but everything in that store looked as if it was ripped off the back of a bum & slapped onto a hanger, sold at a pretty unreasonable price. they had a mannequin with a sample ensemble and it was just layer after layer after layer. a tank top, a cami, a sleeveless, a ripped up t-shirt, a button up long sleeve shirt & a zip up hoodie, all on one. i ran out of that store immediately D: no thanks.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 2:03:00 AM More reviews by swtlilqtk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

H&M is surely, like most stores, a hit or a miss. I have found some really great, cute classic pieces there. Little blazers, great cotton tees, cute sweaters and jeans. The prices, for the most part as reasonable. Every one and awhile I will come across not only something that is hidious but expensive while being super cheap looking and this kind of throw the whole atmosphere off for me. To me, H&M is like a Forver21. Overwhelming. I don't go in there unless I have a lot of time to spare. What I like least about H&M though is a couple of things, and one being them having no online ordering. I feel stores like this and Forever21 do good with online shopping because it cuts out all the BS you don't wanna look at so you can find the stuff you do. I also hate that I miss a lot of good stuff in there because quantites are limited at the stores and they never seem to have what I want in my size! The must get like one or two smalls in each style shirt and its annoying. Anyways, I do like them for decent basic and trendy items. Obivously a $12.95 shirt isn't going to be high quality but those things I dispose season to season and anything I consider an investment piece I will go somewhere else and spend more on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by beautynglam301

<3 Amazing store <3 <3
Classy trends
Affordable
Super Stylish
Comfortable Clothing
Amazing Quality\ Material
Unique Looks!
This store carries such unique clothing, for not a lot of $$... Because their materials are very durable and gentle on the skin.. One of my all time favorite stores!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2010 3:45:00 AM More reviews by Axman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love H&M, great clothes with a decent quality to a low price (at least here in Sweden). Still it's hard to find clothes with the same fit as at the more expensive brands but in my opinion it's not something you can expect from clothes that cheap.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I truly don't care for this store. It's an expensive hipster store. I'm a size 12 (US) and with that it means I can't fit into a lot of the stuff in the store. They do have a size 12 there but depending on the piece of clothing it may not fit. I wish they'd increase the sizes and lower the prices. Then I might buy more from them (items on sale are almost always not something I'd wear or are many sizes way too small).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love H&M clothing but since its a known brand it is expensive. I love the wide colorful variety of clothing there. The clothing there is very fob but super cute. if i had the money i would buy almost everything there. one of my favorite stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I heard references to this store on Project Runway and stopped into the Michigan Ave. store in Chicago. What fun! So what if they are not couture quality? The quality in some items is better than others, but you can't beat the prices, even if you only wear them a few times. You can experiment and come out with a nice bagful of clothing, jewelry and barrettes, headbands and stuff for very little moola! Thanks Tim Gunn!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff! Always modern, stylish and trendy. Also recently I started a new job so I had to buy some formal business clothing. I got everything I needed from H&M without having to spend a fortune on expensive brands!

The only thing I don't like are their shoes. They look pretty, but they are extremely unconfortable (especially the high heels ones)! Avoid them!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love H&M stores. Their clothing line and accesories are really cute. I was just there yesterday and I bought a black tank. Their clothes are affordable and they always have something new. It's not like other stores that everytime you walk in, you see the same boring clothes. There is nothing better than good quality clothes at a good price! =)