July 31, 2014 | 1734 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm less than halfway through my 2nd bottle and have decided that I will not be buying this product again. I loved, LOVED this fragrance when I first bought it several years ago but now it's just OK. Envy Me is a sweet floral topped off with peppery notes and a bit on the woodsy side. Staying power is rather short-lived.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I loved this when I first smelled it. However, I had to give it to my sister-in-law because it gave me migraines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i had this when it first came out. i got compliments on it like crazy! i used to wear it to work a lot and sometimes out at night.. but to me it was not sexy enough as a nighttime scent and a bit strong for work so i later swapped it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Lovinya02

I first bought this back in 2004 when the scent was first launched. I've never really been a huge fan of Gucci b/c I think most of their scents are VERY heavy and scream old lady to me. As soon as the sales lady sprayed this I had to have it! The initial spray to my body was alittle strong but it dries down to such a nice unique floral on me with a twist of fruit at the very end, it doesn't remind me of anything I already own for the most part. Maybe a much lighter/florally version of YSL Babydoll. Its a bit expensive at $85 for a 3.4oz bottle but from other reviews I've read on here it appears that it pops up @ Kohls and other lower-end stores on clearance time to time.

I'm not normally a fan of floral scents but for some reason I really liked this one. I have easily over 100 perfumes and this is probably the first perfume that I ever went thru a full bottle of. Since then I've probably gone thru about 4 bottles easy.

This is one I fall in and out of love with over and over again and will continue to go back to since I've managed to swap for quite a few backup bottles ;) Its very work appropriate as its not insanely strong. I keep a 1.7oz of this in my gym bag in the car all the time just incase I happen to run out somewhere without notice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2009 11:30:00 PM More reviews by samsquared

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So this is my go-to fragrance. I absolutely love it for everyday, especially when I am in a rush and do not want to dig through all my perfumes to find one that I like. I will say that its not a very distinctive scent. By this I mean that its relatively simple, if that makes sense. However, with that being said it smells so good and I always get compliments. I would totally recommend this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by amwong

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The packaging is quite pretty and straight forward. However, the scent itself is similarly generic.

I should start off by saying my sister is a big fan of this and I'm more of a 'Tom Ford Black Orchid' type of wearer. However, I will admit this is a pretty, feminine scent with decent staying power (read: 4-5 hours) that shouldn't offend anybody and is suitable for the workplace. It's fresh, floral and warm rather than the usual crisp grassy smells. Others have mentioned an exotic musk/pepper in the drydown but unfortunately I still haven't been able to smell that despite having worn this a number of times. Overall, this is average - not amazing but not terrible either.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by tiramisu101

This just smelt awful on me.
It started out delightfully, but within half an hour, it settled into a peppery acrid mess on me:( Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was on clearance at Kohl's for $26.00, marked down from $62.00, and I can't pass up a bargain. Much to my delight, this is a beautiful fragrance, and as other posters have said, completely inoffensive and perfect for work. It lasts all day for me, and it's very soft and slightly floral. I really love this and I feel fresh and clean and pretty when I wear it. This is one of my best beauty deals of the year.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2009 8:35:00 PM More reviews by qtpie90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Thought this fragrance was nice for the first few days, but got sick of it. It's a pink pepper scent, some florals, but gives me a headache. Not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2009 3:26:00 PM More reviews by beehives

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Gucci's Envy Me is... nice. To me, it smells purely of "sharp" florals and grapefruit. It would be well suited for a hot summer day. Just not one of mine.

One spray goes a long way for me, so that's a definite plus. Overall a good eau de toilette, but I don't see myself using it up. I'll be swapping for a more "me" fragrance. continued >>