December 20, 2014 | 1479 users online

Conditioner - Redken - All Soft Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The All Soft collection was a disappointment for me. My hair is dry, frizzy, and prone to breakage. All Soft did not soften my tresses. In fact, it did nothing at all. I couldn't tell the difference when I used All Soft products and when I used any old random drug store products. I found Redken's Extreme line (the blue bottles) and I am beyond satisfied. Thank you Redken, but not for these All Soft duds.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 9:21:00 AM More reviews by DianaF61

This made my hair perfectly soft after just one use - and it smells amazing.
I have very dry and damaged hair so im using the Redken extreme shampoo which works repairing and the All Soft conditioner to make it soft and shiny.. It is very rare i find brands that works well enough for my hair, since it's very very damaged and fine - but Redkens works great for my hair.
It is very pricy - but remember to only use a very small amount - It will work.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:27:00 AM More reviews by vickster524

Didn't love or hate this product......It's decent, I have thick curly/wavy hair, this product didn't in my opinion make a huge difference in my hair and I used it for months, I think Suave Morrocan Infusion does a better job and it's way cheaper...(See My Reviews)...So would I re-purchase?? NO...... But it's not terrible, And what works for some may not work for others.......But if I am going to spend this much money on a product line I want miracles....The Oil is amazing but the rest not so much......

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this last year and it has attained HG status in my kingdom. This makes my coarse hair silky and tangle-free, despite all the perming and protein treatments I've inflicted on it. I've tried Tigi Foxy Curls conditioner, Neutrogena Triple Moisture, Davine Love, Lush Jungle conditioner bar, even the thick Earth Science Deep Conditioner and after using them I still encounter tangles when I run my fingers through my hair. Redken's All Soft and Aussie Mega 3-Minute Miracle deep conditioner are the only magic potions that detangle my hair, but All Soft makes my hair feel slightly silkier than AM3MM. Love love love it.

Side notes: The black plastic cap is sometimes hard to flip open / hurts my fingers. It is very rich and makes the bathtub floor slick and slippery after using it.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by FrancescaMakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Spent a lot on a super-large bottle of the Redken Shampoo & Conditioner. I usually use random popular brand shampoos and change often. This was my first time buying one shampoo-conditioner combo and sticking with it for such a long time.

Overall, after using for about 6 months saw no difference compared to the brands I was using before (which were a lot cheaper). Wish I had bought the smaller bottles to test it before spending so much money.

From what I've read a lot of the positive reviews here are for the old formula which has since changed.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by keoneill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It didn't help my straight, fine but dense hair at all. This, along with the matching shampoo, just weighed my hair down and made it frizzy and oily. Gross...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by zeusandcoco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Redken's All Soft smells nice, but is definitely not worth the hefty price tag. Aside from the fact that Redken animal tests, the results of this shampoo are no different to any standard supermarket brand. Redken packs their products with SLS and dimethicone (which is known to completely ruin your hair long-term unless you regularly use a clarifying shampoo- I personally recommend Apple Cider Vinegar to clarify as it has no impact on the environment, is super cheap and is easily the most effective and shine-enhancing product I've ever used on my hair).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Disappointing. Hair softened, yes, but excessively so, to the point of unmanageability and resistance to (usually successful) styling techniques.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fantastic conditioner for my fine, damaged hair (highlights + almost daily straightening). I like the smell and it really does make my hair feel soft. I always have trouble finding the larger bottles of this in my Ulta store, so I end up paying even more for an already expensive product. On the upside, I don't have to use a lot of it, so it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LeahThomas

I have almost thick,wavy, waist length hair and nothing conditions my hair like the Redken All Soft line. I have no idea how this product suffers such terrible reviews seeing as the only difference in the reformulation was a less "heavy" feel. The price is definitely steep but worth it. I also recommend the argan oil.