September 2, 2014 | 1484 users online

Conditioner - Giovanni - 50/50 Balanced Remoisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 6:47:00 PM More reviews by celeste_c

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure about this one at first, but after a few washes, I really, really like it. It makes it so easy to slide my fingers through my hair while it's wet, which usually isn't something I try to do after shampooing when it feels dry and matted. My hair feels much cleaner and softer after just a few washes (previously using products with silicones).

The only thing I don't like is the bottle. I think it's going to be a pain to get the conditioner out when it gets low or possibly even half full.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 5:46:00 PM More reviews by aradiapdx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so glad I found this conditioner. I have been hunting for a shampoo and conditioner combo from a natural/organic brand for quite a while. I found that most either didn't feel like they cleaned my hair or, in most cases, just didn't moisturize and detangle well enough. After trying Avalon Organics, Aubrey, Nature's Gate and others I was about to give up when a friend reccommended I try Giovanni. The first couple days I thought it was okay, but not amazing. Maybe my hair just needed period to adjust from the lack of 'cones and stuff though. After a week, I realized my hair was soft and clean and doing great. I am really loving this stuff. The scent is sort of fruity/citrus, but not overpoweringly so. It smells nice, fresh, and clean. For reference, I have shoulder length colored hair that is pretty fine (but there is a lot of it).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2007 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ragingpunk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

wonderful stuff! i always come back to this and the 50/50 shampoo.. i dont know why i stray when this stuff works. i have lots of curly baby fine frizzy, dry hair. this conditioner leaves it soft and shiney without compromising volume at the roots.oh and it smells great! i follow this up with giovanni direct leave in :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by diggity

Very nice conditioner. Thick, moisturizes well, rinses clean. The smell is a very light soap smell. Price is right. Packaging is annoying though - hard to get the product out after a few uses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2007 7:37:00 AM More reviews by ziggy_medusa

Me: Long, thick and slightly dry hair - rarely heat style. I really like this conditioner !!! It is very creamy and hydrating. Even when letting my hair dry naturally (which i prefer to) I am left with smooth silky waves and not a frizzy-dry-knotty mess. Pros: Hydrating (without coating the hair with silicones). Detangles well. Pleasant smell. Decently priced here in Australia. Cons: Bottle design isnt great, difficult to control the amount of product coming out. Can only get it online. If your hair is on the drier side and you want silky hair without a coated silcone-y feeling- definitely give this a go.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2007 9:42:00 PM More reviews by kladd

I bought this based on reviews on MUA, but after using this I don't understand all the hype. This didn't really do much besides leave my hair frizzy and poofy. I want to like the 'all natural' ingrediants but this one just wasn't enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2007 1:08:00 AM More reviews by kylesmom27

This is a great low end conditioner that has no silicones. It provides just enough moisture but doesn't weigh my hair down. I like to use it with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

i own this and the tea tree triple treat conditioner and to tell u the truth...i prefer the latter because i like the scent, it is more moisturizing and i love the tingly feeling in my scalp whenever i use it......i only use this for CO washes...to tell u the truth...my $1.50 suave conditioners perform better than this so i'd rather cough up on that than almost $8 on this (or spend it on the tea trea cond instead)...got this at Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2007 3:44:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've been using this for about a week and a half, right after rinsing out the Giovanni 50/50 Shampoo, and I really like it. The conditioner comes out of the bottle like a tube of toothpaste; the consistency is pretty firm and retains its shape in the palm of my hand. When I apply it to my hair, the tangles unravel and the texture of my hair goes from straw-like to silky-soft. Plus, I usually have problems w/ my hair being so fine, flat, and lifeless, especially after using conditioner. However, with this product, my hair actually seems to have volume and some "depth" to it. I also like the fact that it's got some "wholesome" ingredients in it. So far, so good!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Sallyh88

Well I picked this up at GNC after reading all the raves for it, but maybe its just me, but I am not really digging it... I seems to be making my hair greasy and almost dirty looking. Not really a look I am going for. I usually will wash my hair every other day but with this I feel like I need to wash everyday. Also I noticed alot of frizz when my hair is not normally frizzy. I did like the idea that is was organic but I have found that this is just not for me.