October 22, 2014 | 1767 users online

Crème - Estee Lauder - Maximum Cover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 8:10:00 PM More reviews by sandylaffey

All I can say is that I am using this product 13 yrs. I was told last year that it was been discontinued-nightmare.Thankfully its not.It has absolutely brillant coverge and, waterproof and has great staying power,It was developed with surgeons for post op patients.I have some of my friends hooked.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2009 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Jexxie123

To be honest, people with oily skin wouldnt like it. This foundation is not oil- free. and It doesnt have a good staying power. I apply this foundation in the morning, and after 3 to 4 hours, it started to melt. Yucks I hate the looks really. and the fact that it doesnt have a wide selection of colour really annoyed me. In terms of consistency, i think it is somewhat like a creme foundation but in a tube, It gives a full coverage and it covers my acne and my scars beautifully. the only downside is that, after several hours, the coverage is gone, and it leaves me with this oily - looks which i hate so much.This foundation is also somehow looking a bit heavy and I think it is a bit cakey too. In conclusion, I dont really like this foundation. I have them but i dont actually use them. And i would not re- purchase. I love the estee lauder double wear foundation more. It gives a very good coverage and it stays on for long without the oily and cakey looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow! This concealer/foundation is wonderful. I love that it is full coverage, yet you just have to use a tiny bit. Makes me feel like my flaws are covered, yet refreshing because I use such a tiny amount on my entire face.. Fills in pores also! Hasn't made me flakey! I am a N-25, first bought in Medium, but darn just a tad too dark, so I went back and purchased in Light 2, that's a bit light but I can mix in the Medium.
Love it, it might beat Colorstay as my new HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this foundation really have a full coverage.. it evens my skin and look clean without any concerns.. no need for me to use concealer and it really covers acne scars..
my only complaint is the prize, still buy this though if i cant find a better alternative..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by kimmi_wyn

This is my HG foundation! I absolutely adore this! I have very red, blotchy cheeks and my face has a general red tinge. I've tried the green cover ups, I've tried other so-called 'full coverage' foundations but this is the only one that actually worked. It's like putting concealer on my face, except it doesn't sink into the pores on my cheeks like concealers do. As a previous reviewer said this is very matte so if you have dry skin make sure you moisturise well first. I put powder on top, otherwise it feels a little sticky during the day. I have the colour Light which is a tad too dark for me but not too bad.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love, love love love this - did I tell you I love this? Less than a pea size will cover your entire face and then some! This makes a very cost effective product. I love that its waterproof, has a physical sunscreen (although I wish SPF were higher - glad its not a chemical screen - non chemical screens in foundations are very hard to find), non-acnegenic, and stays matte in the wickedest humidity of FL and LA. The downside is that the color selection absolutely is the worst. I'm NC20-25 and I have to add liquid bronzer to the lightest color, creamy ivory, to come close to a match. Creamy vanilla is more medium/tan. Too much or too little bronzer to creamy ivory and I look a little odd. When I hit it right, its absolutely flawless for me.

If you have dry skin make sure you moisturize first otherwise it can be a tad drying (I use vaseline with vitamin e in winter under this). I also use Clinique's pore minimizer under it when I need that airbrushed look. It covers my rosacea beautifully. I also use it as a base for my eye shadow which usually runs in the FL/LA humidity - not now. It also covers my skin cancer surgery scars on my back and chest amazingly well - its nice to go backless once in a awhile. Again, I mix it with bronzer to get the right match. When I used MAC face and body it ran when I got caught in the rain. Not very cool when you're on a date! MAC's product is like water compared to the creaminess of this product. Plus, you use so much less of it!

Uber wonderful. THanks EL for bringing this back after an attempt to discontinue.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2009 7:11:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the darkest colors is too light on me. I'm NW35 in mac. Thank god I just got the sample. its embarrasing to go return it.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by piniu

Good Product! coverage is the best among those foundations I have tried. Non-oily, does not cause breakout. I use it to cover my red spots and acne scars. It covers all with very little amount. I have been using it for a month. I do not think I need to buy another one within a year or two. A little goes a long way.
Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Truly one of the best foundations that I have ever tried. The consistency is thick but if applied right, it would not look cakey. This is a much better product than MAC and MUFE face and body foundations. My face does not have any problem other than being oily. It is hard to find a foundation that does not melt and look awful after a day of hard work. This is the answer to all of my prayers. One thing to remember is that although the shades are limited, the foundation is easily blendable. Apply very little of it. Creamy Vanilla was too white for me. Creamy Tan is perfect. I am C40. You can use this even on your eyelids to keep your shadow and liner nicely in place for more than 24 hours. The shelf time for this product is 24 months. If you go beyond this, it will oxidize. In fact, the sample that I tried at the store had completely turned red. That is because they let this sample stay there for years. Try to have the reps use a new product on you to know what color works for you. Also, remember to use a strong cleanser like Ponds Coldcream to get this out. Your face will look and feel much better after using this product for less than a week. I LOVE IT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT-

14 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Cosmeticjunkie87

I absolutely LOVE this!!! Although it does come on cakey sometimes I think it's a great FULL coverage foundation... Will be re-purchasing