MAC Pigment in Naked

4.2

on 9/4/2010 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love love LOVE this pigment. Looks great especially on fair skin as a lid colour. I like pairing this with Wedge or Cork for a natural, glowy daytime look or with Chocolate Brown pigment for a gorgeous evening look. You only need the tiniest amount as well. I have a huge sample of this from my sister which will last me forever! But when I run out I will re-order in a heartbeat.

on 8/12/2010 12:13:00 PM

i really wanted to love this color, especially after i saw kim K. use this with contrast for one of her looks. Unfortuantly, it doesn't show up at all on me. im NC35 skin tone and it completly blends into my skin as if nothing is there. I gave it 4 out of 5 b/c it wasn't a total waste. I can use it as a neutral brow bone color, sweep it over my entire lid as a base or use it to blend out lines. I've seen some ppl on MUA saying they use it as a face highlight and as a nude lip color if you mix it with gloss. i haven't tried that yet but i will give it a shot.

on 8/2/2010 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm kinda mad I didn't get this sooner before they started using a smaller bottle for pigments which I think is a total rip off for $20 bucks, but I do love this color. It's my go to highlighter and all over eye for a neutral look. Very versatile color and works well with m dark skin. Probably won't purchase again only because there's a lot and a little goes a long way.

on 8/1/2010 3:25:00 AM

I have a huge sample of this that I bought on LJ! This is my 2nd favorite highlight color. It's very light & easy to build up. It does have some shimmer to it, but I enjoy it, you don't notice it much. I read the other reviews about using it on lips, I should try that! Even if its not eye safe, (prob the glitter in it) I still use it :X and never had any problems with it, it would probably make a really great sheer lip color! Try this if you love neutrals :D

on 7/22/2010 5:14:00 AM

A very versatile color, perfect for an everyday look, highlight your face, brow bone, and why not, also in the lips looks awesome. It has a LITTLE shimers added, so if you are not fan of glitters.. this is not for you. I like to put in my eyes bare canvas with a flat brush, then, naked pigment and it works amazing for me. Also, goes perfect with nude eyes look, black winged eyeliner, and red lips!
I got this in my 2009 holiday set of pigments.

on 7/13/2010 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this pigment because of the rave reviews here on MUA and on YouTube.
Besides the pigment there was a little note from MAC in the box saying "Caution do not use the following pigments in the eye area" and "Caution do not use the following pigments in the lip area" - and Naked was on BOTH lists!
Booooooo! I was so looking forward to using it as a neutral nude e/s.
To be honest I do not really know what to use it for now since I have already got all the foundations, highlights ets. I will ever need...
-Thank you MAC for also having the fine print about your pigments on your website!!
(Not!)

on 6/2/2010 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Such a versatile pigment - Love using it on lid, brow highlight, and to blend. Ever since I got it a few years ago, I've been using this as a brow highlight more than anything else in my stash. It is a must have pigment IMHO ;)

on 6/2/2010 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is the best for the simple, neutral eyes. I reach for this when I wear bold coral or fuschia lips. This is my fav MAC pigment. It's so lovely. Soft and not chalky at all. Just a little is enough. I apply it all over my lids and It never looks overdone.

on 6/1/2010 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this pigment! I've been going through my Make Up stash to find products that are more suitable for summer. I rediscovered this pigment and I love it. It's a wonderful colour for all over my lid up to the brow bone for summer days. Adds a lovely subtle sheen to my eyes without being loud or too glittery. I love how it makes me look good with little effort. Normally I don't like pigments that much because of fallout, but due to the light colour of this pigment that's not a real issue. Futhermore the fallout is how I discovered that Naked pigment looks lovely as a highlight for my cheekbones too.

If you're looking for an affordable dupe L'oreal Color Minerals e/s in 03-Desert Shimmer (that's the name in the UK) is a good one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Not good for contact wearers. I bought this because of all the rave reviews on YouTube, the first time I tried it I noticed my eyes were itchy and felt like I got something in my eyes I was really hoping that it wasn't this pigment because it looks beautiful on. So I tried it a few more times Just by itself. It was this pigment that was irritating my eyes unfortunatly so I had to return it. I wish it could have worked for me.

Top Rated MAC Products