August 30, 2014 | 1734 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a huge sample of this that I bought on LJ! This is my 2nd favorite highlight color. It's very light & easy to build up. It does have some shimmer to it, but I enjoy it, you don't notice it much. I read the other reviews about using it on lips, I should try that! Even if its not eye safe, (prob the glitter in it) I still use it :X and never had any problems with it, it would probably make a really great sheer lip color! Try this if you love neutrals :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 5:14:00 AM More reviews by irenesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A very versatile color, perfect for an everyday look, highlight your face, brow bone, and why not, also in the lips looks awesome. It has a LITTLE shimers added, so if you are not fan of glitters.. this is not for you. I like to put in my eyes bare canvas with a flat brush, then, naked pigment and it works amazing for me. Also, goes perfect with nude eyes look, black winged eyeliner, and red lips!
I got this in my 2009 holiday set of pigments.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2010 5:58:00 AM More reviews by MissPanzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this pigment because of the rave reviews here on MUA and on YouTube.
Besides the pigment there was a little note from MAC in the box saying "Caution do not use the following pigments in the eye area" and "Caution do not use the following pigments in the lip area" - and Naked was on BOTH lists!
Booooooo! I was so looking forward to using it as a neutral nude e/s.
To be honest I do not really know what to use it for now since I have already got all the foundations, highlights ets. I will ever need...
-Thank you MAC for also having the fine print about your pigments on your website!!
(Not!)

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JooYeon

Such a versatile pigment - Love using it on lid, brow highlight, and to blend. Ever since I got it a few years ago, I've been using this as a brow highlight more than anything else in my stash. It is a must have pigment IMHO ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

This is the best for the simple, neutral eyes. I reach for this when I wear bold coral or fuschia lips. This is my fav MAC pigment. It's so lovely. Soft and not chalky at all. Just a little is enough. I apply it all over my lids and It never looks overdone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by TheLeatherB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this pigment! I've been going through my Make Up stash to find products that are more suitable for summer. I rediscovered this pigment and I love it. It's a wonderful colour for all over my lid up to the brow bone for summer days. Adds a lovely subtle sheen to my eyes without being loud or too glittery. I love how it makes me look good with little effort. Normally I don't like pigments that much because of fallout, but due to the light colour of this pigment that's not a real issue. Futhermore the fallout is how I discovered that Naked pigment looks lovely as a highlight for my cheekbones too.

If you're looking for an affordable dupe L'oreal Color Minerals e/s in 03-Desert Shimmer (that's the name in the UK) is a good one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Not good for contact wearers. I bought this because of all the rave reviews on YouTube, the first time I tried it I noticed my eyes were itchy and felt like I got something in my eyes I was really hoping that it wasn't this pigment because it looks beautiful on. So I tried it a few more times Just by itself. It was this pigment that was irritating my eyes unfortunatly so I had to return it. I wish it could have worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yet again another MAC must have. Its a simple neutral that does wonders for blending and more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by r4tgl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the Holiday 2009 collection set. I honestly didnt pay much attention to this shade; thought it was kinda boring. Its actually a really really beautiful color. I put a good layer of this on my lid with a smoky color in the crease & honestly its such a simple but stunning everyday easy makeup look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAffair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this pigment! It is HG for me and I use it absolutely every time that i do my makeup. It is the perfect highlight color for most any skin tone, but it actually a touch darker than my fair skin so I use it under my brow bone instead to add a slight depth. The shimmer in this is gorgeous, not at all over the top. A very subtle neutral pigment that is a must have for medium complexions.