Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

New forumula(2011): Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argan Kernel Oil), Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This stuff is amazing. It won't eliminate all the frizz, but my hair is shinier and more manageable. It smells great too like most Garnier products. It's oily, so if you don;t like the texture, this may not be for you, A little goes a long way.

on 10/11/2012 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My aunt has super thick, super frizzy hair and I've noticed that in the period of several months it's been shinier and silkier, and way less frizzier so I asked her what she was using. And what do you know! She was using this serum along with the shampoo and conditioner from this line. And I knew I HAD to try it. I bought the shampoo, conditioner and this serum and I've been using it for a month now and I've noticed a HUUUGE improvement! It leaves my hair soft and it's not sticky at all. And it smells really good. A little goes a looong way.

on 10/5/2012 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm assuming I have the newer formula in the bell shaped bottle. I'm always pretty cautious with any kind of silicone serums, mainly because the viscosity can vary so much. Through trial and error and lots of reading, I find the ones with cyclopentasiloxane as the first ingredient tend to be thinner and less sticky and so much easier to apply. This one is no exception and I'm thrilled that this one can now take the place of my old John Frieda Frizz Ease Thermal Protection, which I adored but was overpriced for the amount you'd get. The ingredients are very similar (both start with cyclopentasiloxane and dimethiconol) and feel the same on my hair, so I use this as my new heat protection before flat ironing. I love the results! My hair feels so smooth and tangle free, it's hard to stop myself from constantly running my hands through it. Now, what to do with all those thick and sticky serums cluttering up the bathroom cupboard?? The price of this one too makes it twice as loveable.

on 9/28/2012 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the bell shaped bottle. Thanks to this bad boy I don't have to straighten my hair if I don't want to. Use in moderation because if you put on too much you will look like grease ball head. I have naturally wavy/frizzy hair and this does a good job at taming my mane and it smells delightful I have repurchased this

on 9/8/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! I have like, the frizziest hair ever. But I used this with the regular Sleek and Shine system and my hair is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and shiny. And it smells great. My hair isn't half as frizzy now but I put it on and it gets frizz you didn't even realize was there. It leaves your hair soft and silky and smelling great! I love that you can open and close the bottle lock if you put it in a travel bag or something. It also is super cute and slim so it can fit in between a load of hair or beauty products with no problem

on 8/20/2012 4:34:00 AM

This is my go to hair product since I was 14 years old. I have frizzy, dry, damaged, curly hair and this magical product makes my hair shiny, soft, and a bit more moisturized.
It smells amazing, and lasts longer than forever.

I got this for $4 at Walmart because I work as a swim instructor and being in the chlorinated pool for 12 hours a week was damaging my hair. I normally have pretty sleek, straight hair but it was getting frizzy from the pool. It works great and doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all. I only use a tiny amount and concentrate it on the ends of my hair. It smooths down frizz and I love running my hand through my hair after because it just feels so soft. I would definitely repurchase it but I don't think I'll be running out of product anytime soon, since i only use a small amount each time.

on 8/13/2012 3:06:00 PM

Over the course of one year, my hair began to frizz up (probably a result of some not-so-good products on my hair) and it felt disgusting - dry, brittle, etc. I was a bit skeptical about this product because I was beginning to lose all hope that my frizz would ever be tamed. However, it was dirt cheap and came with a reasonable amount of product, so I decided to give it a go. It worked wonders! I apply this to my hair after showering when my hair is still damp. The smell is amazing, and it made my hair feel so soft and silky afterwards. Although my hair is still a bit frizzy, it's slowly getting better. I'd definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to others.

on 7/21/2012 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this product for $1.50 CAD with a coupon for $1 off and WOW. It's an impressive product for such a low price. My hair definitely feels super smooth and it doesn't look greasy at all. It's also kinda surprising that argan oil is the third ingredient listed although that could mean there'd like 50% of the other two ingredients before it but whatever. I don't have frizzy hair, it's straight and fine but I like how soft it is when I use this serum. Nice product, good price. What's not to love?

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I cant live with out this stuff. its awesomeness in a bottle, iv tried so many frizz serums over the years and they just weighed my hair down and made it look gross and greasy, but not this...its the only thing i'll use. It works, i have natural curly hair and it does wonders for my curls, there frizz free... and it works just as good for straight hair. i love it and it smells good and its cheap

Popular Styling Products