September 23, 2014 | 1960 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2011 8:29:00 PM More reviews by kabanger

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It smells ok but I liked it a lot better the first time I used it. It smells kind of like rain I don't know how else to explain it but it's a little masculine and I probably wouldn't buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:08:00 AM More reviews by FinnyB

If this perfume was by Versace, Gucci, Dior or Armani I would bet my life savings it would be a LOT more popular with an older crowd.
I've been wearing this perfume since it came out in 2004 and despite having a shelf full of perfumes by all of the above this aloways falls back into my day to day perfume. Boyfriends from years ago still say if they ever smell it on someone it'll remind them of me. It's very unique, there's no other perfume that smells even similar to this.
It's light and fruity with vanilla musky undertones, it smells of happiness :) It smells original, fun, fresh, clean, spontanious, active but not sporty. If you could smell the sound of someone laughing a carefree happy beautiful laugh, this would be the smell.
Don't be put off by the name, the bottle (which I happen to love) or the idea that it's very sweet. This is something unlike all others and since having my baby I have tried time and time again to get something more mature but this always comes back to me.
If I could rename it, I would call it Freespirit.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by nataleighh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I simply adore this fragrance! It's light and fruity while still smelling very clean and fresh--it's suitable for work or for going out. A few spritzes last all day for me, which is more than I can say for other perfumes in its price bracket, which is on the lower end of what I've come to expect for fragrances. It comes in a few different sizes, and I've never had a problem with it "turning sour" or anything of the sort! The packaging is an added bonus--it's so cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:17:00 PM More reviews by gabrielleb17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Here we are again....on the never ending quest for the perfect signature fragrance. Recently decided it was time to make the transition from sugary gourmet scents to something a little more clean and sophisticated. Knew that I wanted something to *compliment* the gardenia lotion I use on a daily basis so started my search from there. Narrowed it down to Marc Jacobs Daisy, Kim Kardashian's first fragrance, and this one. Daisy was delicious but a little out of my price range, K/K was entirely overwhelming...rarely do I get headaches in general, let alone a scent induced one but this hit a nerve somewhere. Wore it around the outlet mall long enough to realize this and was just about to leave, feeling slight defeat before remembering there was a THIRD one on my list to test.

Perfection. Beautiful, clean & sophisticated. Jasmine and the slightest hint of sweet pear to take the edge off. I think the fact that it's celeb endorsed has robbed if of the credit it truly deserves for its elegance and although many of us make personal associations with memories of "high school" or "tween years" from when we remember it's initial release, and most likely the peak of its popularity, its not necessarily the most appropriate age group to classify this fragrance in to. It's by far the most mature BS fragrance & frankly, I'm in love.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Victorialanette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my overall favorite perfume. I have so many memories connected with this scent. It smells lovely and i hope it never ever discontinues. The only problem ive ever had was with the big bottle it would get perfume dried up in the spray thing and that was just hard to get off amd get it working properly again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a rollerball version of this in my Christmas stocking in 9th grade, and didn't hate it. It's very very sweet and vanilla and caramel-y. I would never buy this for myself, but it was a guilty pleasure and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite that year.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by beautyluv11

This is one of my absolute favourite scents. It smells sweet like vanilla and the bottle is super pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by kasiecakes

I bought the 1oz bottle from Ross today, and MAN am I glad I only paid 13 bucks for it. This smells like overly sweet magnolias and old lady. The bottle is gorgeous with the cute pink charms and the diamond shape, but I just can't stand the headache that comes with this scent. I've heard about the perfume rotting before but it seems mine is still fresh. It looks clear and the bottle is still very blue. Unfortunately, the smell is bad either way. Two thumbs way way down.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by manamana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love the packaging of this product. I honestly don't love this out of all the Britney Spears' perfumes. I find it pleasant, but nothing I would run out to re-purchase.

I think it is also more appropriate for a younger demographic.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this when it first came out, I was a teenage if I am not mistaken. (I think my age is wrong on here lol I'm 25). I wasn't a huge fan then, but I sprayed it today for the first time in years and really though "hm, not bad". It's kind of cheap and juvenile, but it doesn't smell bad. I don't need this in my life, but I might spray it once and a while.