September 17, 2014 | 1713 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:15:00 AM More reviews by pinkeyey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this since 1990! i also use other eyeliners... as different eyeliners have their own unique "best for" qualities, but this in Black is my favourite for all around use.
For normal day look, i'll draw my waterline (both top and bottom) and then i'll draw another line on the top lashes. i can use this liner for the top lash line and look fine, but if i have time, i'll usually do the top lashes line with a liquid liner because i like to go between my lashes, which no pencil liner can do too well.
Now- My favourite use for this liner is evening smoky eye look! i don't have a black eye shadow and so i just learned to make use with this. I'll draw a heavier thicker line around the eyes...and then either with my fingers or the spongy tip on the back of this liner, i'll smudge the liner around - into the shape that i want. then i'll dust some powdered eye shadow (something in shimmery purple or charcoal or deep blue) over the area. (don't use cream eye shadow- cause it'll move the colour of the eyeliner around) then i'll go over the lash line with the liner again, mascara and done.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't like to spend a lot of money on cosmetics, but I tried this eyeliner probably about 15 years ago and have used it ever since. It is $14.50 and considering the price of some of the better drugstore eyeliners, like Revlon colorstay ($7), I don't consider it overly expensive for how much I like it. It lasts ALL day (even through crying and I wear contacts), but I don't use it on my waterlines, and is super easy to remove at night with the Clinique liquid facial soap I use. I love the dark chocolate, black and new black on my blue eyes. I haven't had the issues of the cap cracking or that it's dry and difficult to apply. I also find that I don't go through it quickly. I alternate between a couple colors at a time and they last me about 6 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2010 8:40:00 AM More reviews by fleabags3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

not sure why this is getting great reviews. i LOVE the brown/black color of my quickliner. it's rich and goes on smoothly. why 1 lippie? it does NOT LAST more than maybe 4 hrs (1/2 a work day) and smudges some (not horribly) . if i want eyeliner to not last...i'll buy cover girl or something cheaper. i moved on to MAC's Black Track and it lasts all day! (mac's kohl eyeliner stinks though...fyi)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

I have this in Dark chocolate (softer alternative to black for me) and black/brown (almost black and nice for a stronger look). These quickliners are totally amazing! One of the few eyeliners that (1) don't smudge (2) don't fade (3) don't involve any pulling or tugging on your eyelids and (4) lasts - the twist up mechanism is fabulous!

Am so happy with these thatr i am going to try some of the other colours - i know they will be just as fantastic. Brilliant brilliant product - putting eyeliner on has never been so simple!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by queengabbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is amazing at first, I'll give it that. But it fades throughout the day, and then I have to reapply. That isn't something I want to do/have time to do. I need something that will last all day without fading... and this just isn't it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by cdales

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eyeliner that:

-stays put all day and never mysteriously ends up UNDER my eyes, even if I tear up or walk in the wind...
-goes on smoothly and easily, yet allows me to correct bloopers with the little sponge tip, or smudge it a bit if I'm in the mood for that...
-does not require that I tug on my eyelids or press hard to get a fine yet perceptible line on upper and lower lids...
-lasts several months; never have to worry about sharpening; stays clean (no eye infections!)

-Navy is my fave, but Slate and Blue/Grey also work for my blue eyes/fair skin/blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mkenton

I started using this eyeliner about 5 years ago and have never looked back. While it is on the expensive side I find the product lasts for at least 6-9 months or longer depending on how often I use it. It is a creamy gel-like liner, easy to apply, easily smudged for a smoky eye or can be left alone for a more defined look. I find it then just sort of "sets" itself and stays put all day. This is huge for me since most other liners tend to migrate and make me look like a raccoon by noon. I will repurchase forever unless, of course, I find something better!

Re: the packaging. I have had a problem with the plastic cap splitting or cracking. It still stays in place and protects the product just doesn't look very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is easy to apply but I don't think it lasts very long. I usually have to re-apply like three times throughout the day. Honestly, there are drugstore eyeliners that are cheaper and better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is truly amazing.... I put it on at around 6:30 am, and that is including on the water line. It didn't even pretend to budge until around 9 pm. It's TOTALLY WORTH IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by tooshypanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is one of my staple products. I have it in black and use it to create a smoky eye. I am terrible at lining the top of my eyelid and this makes it easy.

It doesnt pull at all and the smudger on the end can be used to give a dramatic look.