April 19, 2014 | 1243 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Dark chocolate (softer alternative to black for me) and black/brown (almost black and nice for a stronger look). These quickliners are totally amazing! One of the few eyeliners that (1) don't smudge (2) don't fade (3) don't involve any pulling or tugging on your eyelids and (4) lasts - the twist up mechanism is fabulous!

Am so happy with these thatr i am going to try some of the other colours - i know they will be just as fantastic. Brilliant brilliant product - putting eyeliner on has never been so simple!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by queengabbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is amazing at first, I'll give it that. But it fades throughout the day, and then I have to reapply. That isn't something I want to do/have time to do. I need something that will last all day without fading... and this just isn't it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by cdales

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eyeliner that:

-stays put all day and never mysteriously ends up UNDER my eyes, even if I tear up or walk in the wind...
-goes on smoothly and easily, yet allows me to correct bloopers with the little sponge tip, or smudge it a bit if I'm in the mood for that...
-does not require that I tug on my eyelids or press hard to get a fine yet perceptible line on upper and lower lids...
-lasts several months; never have to worry about sharpening; stays clean (no eye infections!)

-Navy is my fave, but Slate and Blue/Grey also work for my blue eyes/fair skin/blonde hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by mkenton

I started using this eyeliner about 5 years ago and have never looked back. While it is on the expensive side I find the product lasts for at least 6-9 months or longer depending on how often I use it. It is a creamy gel-like liner, easy to apply, easily smudged for a smoky eye or can be left alone for a more defined look. I find it then just sort of "sets" itself and stays put all day. This is huge for me since most other liners tend to migrate and make me look like a raccoon by noon. I will repurchase forever unless, of course, I find something better!

Re: the packaging. I have had a problem with the plastic cap splitting or cracking. It still stays in place and protects the product just doesn't look very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This eyeliner is easy to apply but I don't think it lasts very long. I usually have to re-apply like three times throughout the day. Honestly, there are drugstore eyeliners that are cheaper and better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:05:00 AM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is truly amazing.... I put it on at around 6:30 am, and that is including on the water line. It didn't even pretend to budge until around 9 pm. It's TOTALLY WORTH IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2010 5:55:00 AM More reviews by tooshypanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This eyeliner is one of my staple products. I have it in black and use it to create a smoky eye. I am terrible at lining the top of my eyelid and this makes it easy.

It doesnt pull at all and the smudger on the end can be used to give a dramatic look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this eyeliner for its colors and convenience. However, I do feel that there are a few drawbacks. It's difficult to draw a thin, subtle line, because you can't sharpen the tip, and it dulls quickly. It applies really smoothly but tends to stay creamy afterwards, meaning that it's prone to smudging right off (what eyeliner?). It won't sharply define your eyes so much as accent them. However, the smudginess may be good if you're looking for an accent to a dark smoky eye.

I have this in Violet and New Black. Violet is a very dark subtle purple that looks soft rather than vivid on my Asian NC20-25 skin. It's great for everyday use. New Black is gray, not black, and my mom's favorite for everyday use. Both are less dramatic than true black.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by melisaRN816

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

pretty packaging, once again-- I love the Clinique brand-- but I can get the same product for my money by just getting this product from Walmart or Target in a cheaper brand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 5:21:00 AM More reviews by olympialetantoli

I was at a mall and needed black eyeliner and was desperate. This mall did NOT HAVE MAC! ugh.... anyways I bought this! First it doesn't give me enough colour, I pushed and pushed and reapplied and reapplied it was just kinda smokey light grey even thought I got it in BLACK! After a few weeks it went hard, super hard, I had to warm it up or else it would tug and scratch at the delicate eye area. Not a fan of this stuff...I just binned it after six months because I was fed up with warming it and still not getting any colour.