Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 11/4/2010 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was super shiny and glossy and stung my lips pretty good, causing a significant plump! The packaging was nice, but the tube got a bit sticky where the application screws on. This gloss is super vixen! Liked it a lot !

on 10/2/2010 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Awesome for the lip injection lover. Really puts the 'sting' in your lips and plumps. I have never had a lip injection with this much power! Wish it was cheaper but i've been able to find it on ebay for reasonable prices.

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

This does what it says - gives you injected lips look, smoothes the wrinkles on the lips, adds volume. However for its actual usage you cannot use it as in all it is said on the package.
The consistency is a gloss so you cannot put it as a base and then add another lipstick.
It does sting quite a lot and if you are not careful and hit the outer limit of your lips it may cause irritations and even mild breakouts.
I think it's a must only for those with very thin lips, otherwise there are other lipglosses who add - true not that spectacular - volume, but who also do not sting, neither irritate.
If they could have made it something matte that can be used as a base, maybe I'd buy it again.

on 8/19/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

My lips seemed to develop an immunity to the active ingredients in this almost immediately meaning I couldn't use this as often as I would have liked. Also, no matter how careful I was it seemed that the formula was always working its way back inside my lip and my tongue would always end up with a prickly, slightly metallic tasting tasting film on it. Gross! Over all this is nice but its a little pricey for the amount you get - I will say one thing though, if you don't mind waiting in between applications to make sure your lip's immunity is low this stuff lasts forever - the prickly stuff just doesn't seem to fade so good job to too faced for their formulation skills!

on 8/18/2010 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is def my new fav lip plumper! When applying try to stay within your lip line. If you go out of it you will have red around your mouth. It does sting alot and will make your lips bright red for a short time. The sting feeling wears off after a min or two and you're left with nice full lips. Some people don't like that stinging feeling but I don't mind it. You can feel it working. My lips def look bigger after I put this on. Love it!

on 8/10/2010 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This stuff is great and the only one that actually does plump my lips out. When you put it on your lips tingle a bit for a few seconds. Try to just put it on your lips because if it goes anywhere else you will get a red ring like previous reviewer said. I really love this. I said to a friend about it and she tried it on but she didn't like it so I would say that it is one to try when you are in the store before you buy. Especiall if you are sensitive to products.

on 8/10/2010 5:07:00 AM

It definitely does what it says... just don't overdo it, you will end up with an odd ring around your mouth... just fill the fullest parts of your mouth and wait for it to take effect! It does sting a little, but nothing unbearable, and regular reapplications are needed to keep up the effect. I will use the one I've got, but wouldnt necessarily buy again, I prefer tricking people with clever shading with Benefit's Cupids Bow, less painful!

on 7/13/2010 5:04:00 PM

this product is absolutely fabulous, no question about it, no messin, it works. I would buy this again and again, i want to stockpile this and i would sob like a small child if it was ever discontinued. When i first tried it instore, i was highly sceptical, having tried various lip plumpers before with varying degrees of success and never living up to their claims or the hype. But this...is different...from the first application when i applied it you actually feel it working on your lips) waited a minute or two and then looked in the mirror i was in love. my lips actually look like i have had collagen injections whenever i wear this, also it colours them just slightly a nice natural rosy colour, it has quite a good staying power as well although for maximum effect you should probably reapply every 3-4 hours or so. i don't know if it actually increases your lips volume on a more permanent basis over time or whether it is just meant to be a cosmetic but for those results, hey i'm not complaining and this only cost me 10 GBP, which i think is very reasonable for such a good product. i like the packaging too with the little pink tube and box, i highly rate this stuff and would recommend it to anyone. Buy it, you honestly will not regret it.

on 7/10/2010 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Got this in a sale bin in House of Fraser, so price was good! The packaging is cute, with an injection-print label. It is quite a small tube though - which is good, because this stuff is like dynamite for the lips! When applying, don't put anywhere near the lipline as it seems to spread a lot and does create a red line around the lips, which looks like lipliner, which is ok. (Me and my mum found this out the hard way, when we put it on the lipline and it spread and looked like red lipstick that had bled badly). It really does plump - deffo looks like fillers. But the plumping comes with the almost unbearable burning sensation. I find I can leave this on for 5-10 mins tops, then have to wash it off with soap and water and put on some vaseline ... but then my lips look amazing - totally smooth and very big.

Sooo, this is well worth it for the plumping effect but I wouldn't use it on its own as it hurts too much!

I love this plumping gloss - but it stings a little. In my experience, pain is beauty when it comes to lip plumbers so I don't mind this one as much. The taste isn't wonderful either. However when worn on it's own it gives my lips a deep red colour that looks totally natural and a good amount of plumpness - but not trout mouth. I think it's definitely worth he money since mine has lasted almost a year and I wear it at least twice a week. Also I love the fact that you can see how much you have left in the bottle. That way I know when I need to start looking to get a new one.

Popular Lip Treatments