April 19, 2014 | 1643 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Pure Poison

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

Pure Poison is the 4th version of Poison. It came out in 2004. It is a very clean scent, but complex. Top notes include fresh notes of bergamot and jasmine, then white flowers come in, erotic and intoxicating, while sandalwood and amber in the base give it depth. It is a unique scent that I keep coming back to.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

personagrata took the words right out of my mouth on this one. when this perfume was being advertised in the fashion mags the card for this one literally haunted me. i knew the moment i smelled it i had to have it and I DID.
will definately re-purchase when i run out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Fyankevich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this on my wrist right now, and I instantly made the decision that this is not the scent for me. This is a scent for floral lovers, and I certainly don't fall within that genre. It's clean, fresh, and very heavy on the flowers. It reminds me of a woman in a flowing white dress, who spends hours in her garden wearing an enormous straw sunhat; however this isn't for summer or daytime. This is a wild night in a bottle for floral lovers: rich, heavy, and luxurious flowers. I suppose I expected something a bit more erotic and dark to be associated with the "Poison" name. It's nice, but it's just not me. I think I'll stick with Addict and Hypnotic Poison.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice floral perfume,smells like white flowers and orange blossom with vanilla,its a little sweet.Comes in a beautiful bottle!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by personagrata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Old fashioned stylish romantic scent, uncommon and different. Among all those sickening sweet , weird, fruity something scents, this one is a really masterpiece. great for special occasions , weddings etc. Only for the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

I bought this about 9 months ago & have been using it on & off. I really adore the smell of this; it's not too strong unless u spray more than twice (once or two times is enough) best part is that it lasts throughout the whole day too which i like.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2010 8:25:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

With all these good reviews I must have gotten a bad bottle :( mine smells like a brand new tennis shoe, bought it from macys too. Hmmm?.....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by royak1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume,its not too heavy like poison its a fresh floral scent to me.and I get lots of complement when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by standingakimbo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I spray this, every time I am reminded how unique I find this scent. I had no idea jasmine was listed in this scent, as other reviews have noted. To me, it is a woody floral with a musky drydown. It reminds me a bit of clean laundry and fresh cut wood. It's a very clean, but classy, perfume. Not like those soapy clean scents. And it's the only scent, or one of the very few scents, that my husband has complimented. That, right there, is enough to get me to buy a second bottle. I'm almost finished with my first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A light old-style floral which is pretty and romantic. Average staying power. Nice but nothing too exciting. I would not purchase a full bottle but I have enjoyed my sample.