Dior Pure Poison

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

looooooove itttttttttttt !!!!!!!!! long lasting , gorgeous smell !! <3

I got a sample of this and I could kick myself for never giving it the attention it deserves. What a gorgeous, gorgeous scent. I can't wait to try Midnight Poison. I wish I had enough money to buy the whole collection.

I was given a decant of this and I have to say it is one of the best floral perfumes around. Fresh, clean, and yet rich and almost juicy smelling while still being sophisticated. It is too clean and too floral for me but I will definitely use up the rest of my decant in warmer weather. The only downside is that it has very little staying power on my skin.

If you like bright, almost sparkling florals that have a sophisticated feeling on the drydown, try this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used to hate this perfume. I knew a girl in college who wore this and would spray like 6 times on herself in 85 degree weather and I thought it was way too strong. But recently, I smelled it in Sephora and loved it! It's strong but not too strong. All you need is like 1-2 sprays. The only reason I didn't buy it was because of the price. It's like 60 dollars for a little bottle!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I used to like it about 10 years ago. Then started having head aches everytime I wore it. It is very strong and heavy perfume. I got it as a present once but gave it away - my grandma liked it.

Pure Poison is a very posh scent...it opens up with the blast of succulent bergamot and very zingy, yellow jasmine non like the jasmins I use to know in a perfume...until now...
the first stage is bright,clear flowers with a sweet vanilla note, and some orange blossoms...and it is beautiful...faraway in a distant drydown you can relate it to the first Poison (considering they have a simmilar base), but this one is quieter and more of a daytime fragrance..PP is very sexy, almost unbereable sexy scent..it stays close to the skin yet it has a power to reveal your inner girl,that freeminded,happy, careless person that you sometimes forget you relly are...
it is white,like a white lace underwear,soft,ambery and flowery...I enjoy it every time I put it on. it makes me feel very clean, sexy and I get loads of compliments each end every time!!

but there's much more to this fragrance than just flowers...it develops versatilely on different skin types, so the best way to test it would be to put it on your skin...if you feel comfortable wearing a great mixture of white flowers, some gardenia, jasmin and sandal-great..
if you find it to annoying and to sparkly(meaning loud and loaded with flowers),you will probably never love it...this is a perfume to fall in love with, or to ignore it...there's no middle..

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like this smell (fresh, sweet, and clean) but I wouldn't buy it full price. There are much cheaper fragrances that pretty much do the same thing.

Well this one is not a keeper, too floral for my taste, it IS pretty but not for me, i'll stick with my favorite Dior, Hypnotic Poison.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is the most beautiful combination of luxurious flowers and mysteriousness in one perfume. The bottle is most beautiful bottle i own in my perfume collection. I love this perfume, its very romantic. This is one of the staples in my perfume collection and will remain alongside my coco mademoiselle and chanel no 5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always repurchase it:) It's a wonderful feminine scent, stays on clothes and hair, you just need a tiny amount:) My favourite among the Poisons perfumes.

Popular Fragrances