Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/13/2015 4:50:00 PM

Love this stuff it's amazing. Doesn't worsk as well on oily lids but keeps my makeup on all day without creasing. I'm a dog groomer so my face is constantly getting wet from bathing and if I want to go out after work I hardly ever have to retouch my eye makeup. Also makes shadows much more vibrant and intense. Must have product.

on 5/13/2015 8:08:00 AM

This primer didn't work well on my eyelids. I have very oily eyelids and my eyeshadow creased before lunch time with this primer under. And it contains bismuth oxychloride which act as an itching powder on me, it was ok to use for a cuple of days but suddenly after about a week of daily use it started to itch. If I had checked the ingredients on this one before purchase I wouldn't have bought it.

on 5/13/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have VERY oily lids. This stays put for a long time. I use MAC fluidliner and Diorshow Art Pen alternatively and use this primer as a base, works really well so far. Do note that I have oily lids and I live in the middle east, gets quite humid out here! It's a lot of product which you can only use within 6 months after opening.

on 5/12/2015 11:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I used to have extremely oily lids when I was younger and with this underneath my shadows they wouldn't even budge! My lids are drier now but this is still my favorite primer. It keeps shadows in place and also helps with color payoff, too.

on 5/12/2015 1:46:00 AM

This is a great eyeshadow primer for my super oily lids. Did not cause irritation milia or clog the eyelids. The primer helps eyeshadow adhere better but does not intensify the color. The packaging is horrible the one that comes in a squeeze tube.The entire top of the plastic got soft and snapped off. The tube is soft waxy matte plastic not the harder plastic so after a while the tub becomes soft.

on 5/8/2015 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Cute packaging, and I've heard so many great things, but I haven't noticed a huge difference in longevity of my makeup when I use it. I tend to use light makeup, but I DIYd my makeup for my wedding (basically a 12 hour active day) using this primer, and it didn't seem any different than the everyday makeup I wear to work or whatever.

on 4/30/2015 11:36:00 PM

I love this primer potion. It's the first primer that really keeps my eyeshadow from creasing. Only thing I don't like is the price! But it IS worth it in my book.

on 4/30/2015 10:59:00 PM

I use this every day. It's not the best eyeshadow primer--it doesn't prevent the best non-creasing technology, however it really smoothes out my lids before eyeshadow application and I love it. I also have sin and eden but I tend to reach for the original the most. It's extremely easy to use and you only need a little bit so the squeeze tube bottles will last you a very long time.

on 4/29/2015 1:55:00 PM

This is by far the best eyelid primer that I have ever used (and I've tried them all!!). It keeps eyeshadow in place for 24+ hours (yes, I fell asleep with it on) and enhances the pigments in them. A tube lasts for ages as well, so it's very reasonably priced. Some people have commented that their shadow still creases after using this; you must let it dry properly before applying eyeshadow, but conversely, if you let it dry for too long eyeshadow becomes difficult to apply too. Once you get used to it, it's wonderful stuff! 😊

on 4/29/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have this is Eden and it covers my veins really well but, my eyeshadow still creases and my lids still get a bit oily with this on. I was excited to try this but I was just disappointed.

Video Reviews & Tutorials