April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash (Curved Wand)

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2008 2:13:00 AM More reviews by goback

I hated this mascara. I bought it becasue my sister told me it was not bad and because it was on sale. The low price is a good indicator of the quality of this product - CRAP. The formula is wet and it drags down your lashes. So there's not point curling you lashes if you're going to use this mascara as they will become poker straight. Also, as the formula is so wet, the wand comes out with too much product and it just gets everywhere. The only redeeming factor is that it doesn't seem to smudge much once it dries but that is little consolation as this was the worst mascara I have ever used.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2008 12:31:00 AM More reviews by balgownian

Bought this for just over $2 at Target, and I have to say that's about all I would pay for it. Refuses to hold a curl (and I use a Shiseido curler) and flakes horribly. I chucked it after about a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by tabrizli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked this okay. It was better than average but not my favorite. Seemed like a lot of product came out on the wand. Not too clumpy. Pretty good.. just not my favorite and didn't wow me. Overall I'd say Rimmel has great mascaras... definitely better than L'Oreal and Revlon.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by miumiu24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this on sale, and thought it wouldn't be much to lose to give it a try. This mascara is okay, but it's not phenomenal either. Yes it does define lashes, and hardly clumps, but when I bought this I was looking for a mascara that gave me super dramatic lashes I wouldn't have to work hard for (and found it with CG LashBlast). This could be perfect for others but it's just not the right one for me. Didn't use this much anyway. Will definitely not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2007 8:57:00 PM More reviews by gmy76z

i really love this mascara! it makes my eyes look really big and doesnt clump at all. i absolutely love it. it lengthens and adds volume to my lases! Great product! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2007 2:33:00 AM More reviews by xhanabi

Decent drugstore mascara, works much better with a mascara base. I like the curved wand - it makes it easier to apply, however I'm not sure how effective the curved wand actually is. I think I want to try the regular wand version to see if it's any better. This mascara lengthens alright, not much volume, but does make my lashes longer, darker, and more noticeable. Doesn't hold a curl too well, but it isn't too bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2007 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sweet_sorrow123

I hate the curved wand version, its just not the same. I have difficulty applying it w/ the strangely curved want too. Formula doesn't seems to hold up any curl either. I'll stick to the norm. ESL.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 2:25:00 PM More reviews by SuzieV

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am on my second or third tube of this. It does not clump or smudge, and does an adequate job. I go between this, Voluminous, and 2000 Calorie. The latter two are much more thickening but they clump.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2007 12:15:00 AM More reviews by arizonanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my day-to-day mascara, and even thought I know there may be better out there, I can't seem to let this one go! I love the brush, it curls your lashes while applying a thick coat. Cons: it seems to dry out fairly quickly, and there's no preventing the clumps on the brush! Pros: the clumps don't end up on your lashes, it creates a thick, even coat perfect for a beautiful, easy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2007 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Jasmine1990

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good natural mascara because no matter how many layers i put on it didnt clump and lashes looked natural with a bit of oomph. i personally dont like natural lash look but it'd be good for work or school when im not up to doing my whole makeup routine.