Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 10/10/2014 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a really lightweight moisturiser which was perfect for me because I have really oily skin. It didn't break me out or make me look too shiny. The packaging is also really pretty- it's minimalistic and the colour is pretty too (probably from dyes though), I also find the pump is also more hygienic than a tub. The price wasn't excellent though, I paid $59aud for it which doesn't seem worth it...

on 10/4/2014 4:16:00 PM

This is great stuff. It absorbs quickly and leaves a soft, smooth finish. This isn't quite enough moisture for my skin some days, but I will still use it and add a layer of Elta MD Intense on top. This is one of the cheaper moisturizers that can work on my combinaton/dry skin that doesn't break me out.

on 9/16/2014 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have repurchased this product twice now.

I use it as a go-too product. For ages I thought "I'm not gunna bother repurchasing it" But I it always leaves my skin looking great! Doesn't cause any spots, it nice and moisturising, even though it is a gel.

I shall keep repurchasing this product :) I am thinking of trying the active moist by dermalogica, so I will see how that compares :)

Thinking Clinqiue for evening, as I waking up with lovely skin, and then active moist for underneath my BB cream - sorted :)

on 9/15/2014 10:39:00 PM

This moisturizing is really good, If you hate greasy finish, you will like this. It absorbs immediately and lets your skin fresh. Also is fragrance free and the packaging isn't jar, so i think is perfect.

on 9/13/2014 9:48:00 AM

I use this under foundation. It doesn't have an SPF so it works well under foundations that do have an SPF. Blends well and soaks into the skin quickly. Very gentle for sensitive skin.

on 9/13/2014 6:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I used a lot of this 3 steps some years back, when I had acne and oily skin. It is nice to use together in the 3-step, not alone. The whole 3 steps is a complete cleansing routing. I do like them and used a long time. But now my skin is getting dryer after age and do not need those heavy stuff any more. I do recommend this 3-step cleanser to oily skin.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't really know what to think of this product. I'm always in between saying that it's great and that it doesn't do anything for me.
I usually apply this after i've washed my face, twice daily. In the morning I find that it does an amazing job. I only use this on my nose, since that's the only are where I really need an oil free moisturizer cause the rest of my face is rather normal to dry. Anyway it dries pretty quick and kinda disappears into my skin. I don't know if it's supposed to that, it leaves my skin feeling a little dry which is nice when I'm about to apply my foundation but when I apply this at night before I go to bed my oils come back pretty quick.
Kinda have a love-hate-relationship with this product.
I'd still repurchase it since it's perfect if you're about to put makeup onto oily skin,

on 8/26/2014 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This moisturizer is HG for me. I have ridiculously sensitive skin and mild rosacea. If the moisturizer is the least bit sticky or oily feeling, my skin will start to itch and the rosacea patches get inflamed.

DDMG feels cool and soothing. It sinks into my skin and makes it feel comfortable and hydrated all day long. And I'm not sure of the ingredients (and wouldn't know how to read an ingredients list if it was in front of me), but it seems to have some sort of medicinal effect as well. I usually need to apply prescription medicated anti-bacterial/fungal gel to keep rosacea flare-ups under control, but when I use DDMG consistently my face is clear, smooth, and healthy looking without having to use the medicated gel.

DDMG is expensive, but a little bit goes a really long way. I would highly, highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.

on 8/24/2014 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Wow. This stuff is amazing. I have spent years searching for the perfect moisturiser and now I have found it. Please never discontinue this clinique, it really is dramatically different! Love it so much.

on 8/12/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have rosacea, hormonal acne, combination skin and began using this about 2 weeks ago and so far so good! No breakouts and it doesn't make me a greece ball.
update (11/14)
I know this is fragrance free but something in it is causing irritation on my sensitive skin. No longer using.