Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 10/31/2014 5:32:00 AM

I finally found a perfect moisturizer for my skin. I have combination skin type and almost all moisturizers are making my pores look bigger and I look greasy even if I use mattyfing foundation. But I can still find some dry patches on my cheeks. I was a bit sceptical at first, because I thought that this gel consistention will be suitable only for very oily skin and my periferial parts of face will be dry. But I was wrong. I am using it more than two weeks and my skin looks healthy but not oily and I dont have any red patches on my skin. It is probably because of the fragrance free and non allergenic ingredients. The packaging is okay, it is not so important for me, if the content is perfect. I will definitely keep buying this moisturizer.

on 10/29/2014 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have normal skin, not very oily and not very dry. I do not suffer from acne, breakouts, and my skin is not sensitive in the least.
For many years I have been using a mixture of Rosehip seed oil, Argan oil, vitamin E oil and carrot seed essential oil as my primary moisturizer. This works amazingly on my skin and I have no plans on stopping using this formulation for day time use. However, I was looking for a nighttime moisturizer that was heavier, plumping and quite hydrating. Somehow I ended up at the Clinique counter, and I was given samples of a few products, this being one of them.
Smell: clean, natural and barely noticeable.
Consistency: more like a lotion/creme. Applies easily and they aren't kidding when they say it absorbs right in. Within a few moments it has disappeared from my skin without a trace.

Overall I did not find this hydrating or moisturizing enough for my needs. I do not plan on purchasing a full-size bottle. However for those with sensitive and/or oily skin, this may be a very great product to try. It absorbs completely in, leaves no residue or discernible build up, contains no oil.
DECENT LID PRIMER.

on 10/17/2014 8:11:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

So I was quite happy with this product; my skin felt properly moisturized and I didn't break out from it. However, it made my skin super shiny up to the point where I could 'wipe' off the greasy shinyness of my T-zone after a few hours.
When I went back to the store and told them my problem, I was being told that this is NOT a moisturizer to be used on its own as it only moisturizes the top layer of your skin - this should be used using the whole line of this product, including the cleansers etc.
I wasn't aware of this and I felt quite bummed out that they didn't tell me when I purchased the product the first time. So eventhough I thought this was a nice product, apparently it isn't as good for my skin (on its own) as I thought it was. I haven't read anyone else saying this, so please beware of this.

on 10/10/2014 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a really lightweight moisturiser which was perfect for me because I have really oily skin. It didn't break me out or make me look too shiny. The packaging is also really pretty- it's minimalistic and the colour is pretty too (probably from dyes though), I also find the pump is also more hygienic than a tub. The price wasn't excellent though, I paid $59aud for it which doesn't seem worth it...

on 10/4/2014 4:16:00 PM

This is great stuff. It absorbs quickly and leaves a soft, smooth finish. This isn't quite enough moisture for my skin some days, but I will still use it and add a layer of Elta MD Intense on top. This is one of the cheaper moisturizers that can work on my combinaton/dry skin that doesn't break me out.

on 9/16/2014 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have repurchased this product twice now.

I use it as a go-too product. For ages I thought "I'm not gunna bother repurchasing it" But I it always leaves my skin looking great! Doesn't cause any spots, it nice and moisturising, even though it is a gel.

I shall keep repurchasing this product :) I am thinking of trying the active moist by dermalogica, so I will see how that compares :)

Thinking Clinqiue for evening, as I waking up with lovely skin, and then active moist for underneath my BB cream - sorted :)

on 9/15/2014 10:39:00 PM

This moisturizing is really good, If you hate greasy finish, you will like this. It absorbs immediately and lets your skin fresh. Also is fragrance free and the packaging isn't jar, so i think is perfect.

on 9/13/2014 9:48:00 AM

I use this under foundation. It doesn't have an SPF so it works well under foundations that do have an SPF. Blends well and soaks into the skin quickly. Very gentle for sensitive skin.

on 9/13/2014 6:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I used a lot of this 3 steps some years back, when I had acne and oily skin. It is nice to use together in the 3-step, not alone. The whole 3 steps is a complete cleansing routing. I do like them and used a long time. But now my skin is getting dryer after age and do not need those heavy stuff any more. I do recommend this 3-step cleanser to oily skin.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't really know what to think of this product. I'm always in between saying that it's great and that it doesn't do anything for me.
I usually apply this after i've washed my face, twice daily. In the morning I find that it does an amazing job. I only use this on my nose, since that's the only are where I really need an oil free moisturizer cause the rest of my face is rather normal to dry. Anyway it dries pretty quick and kinda disappears into my skin. I don't know if it's supposed to that, it leaves my skin feeling a little dry which is nice when I'm about to apply my foundation but when I apply this at night before I go to bed my oils come back pretty quick.
Kinda have a love-hate-relationship with this product.
I'd still repurchase it since it's perfect if you're about to put makeup onto oily skin,