April 16, 2014 | 2037 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Fair Trade Foot Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by artoface

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am addicted to this stuff!
It was purchased at the Herald Square Lush during a recent vist to NYC, and was meant to be a gift for my Ma-in-Law.
But, my feet were feeling kind of achey, and I remembered this had Arnica in it :)
So...I dipped in for a little bit, and Wow! At first I wasn't sure if I really liked how it smelled, kinda medicinal, minty, with an odd pink color. After masaging it in, and slipping under the hotels white sheets(which didn't get discolored btw,) my feet felt sooo happy!
I have used it Every night since then, and my tub is only 1/2 full now a month later! Whoohoo, i do like to slather it on, ans wish they made an Even Bigger tub of this (would cut down on packaging!)
Ok, I lied, I haven't used it Every night...a few nights ago I misplaced the tub and had to use Charity Pot, and while Charity Pot is a lovely cream, it is no Fair Trade :(
Under the covers, my feet actually were sad, they just didn't feel right! hahahaha! Truly!
So, now I'm trying to stock up on it (I also use it on a sore kneee, elbows, shoulder blade...ahhhh, nice!) and perhaps the MIL will finally get to try some :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 11:30:00 PM More reviews by rosieee

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foot lotion! It is a tad less greasy than the pied de pepper but still takes some time to sink in. The smell is incredible and even the bright pink color is fun. I only wish it came in a smaller size than the giant tub...however, I happen to like Lush's packaging because it is all recyclable

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2008 10:47:00 AM More reviews by chelleywhite

Absolutely the best foot lotion-cream I've ever used (and I've used a lot, from cheap to high-end). Great colour, texture and smell. Leaves me with baby soft feet and toes that are completely cooled and soothed after a long day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 11:26:00 AM More reviews by Milkyteaprincess

I love this foot lotion as an everyday foot lotion. It is lightweight, cooling and soothing. It has a lovely smell, too. It is not greasy, but I do use a greasier lotion at least once a week to really moisturize my feet. The nice thing about this lotion is you can use it in the morning and it wont feel weird inside your socks or shoes. Oh...and the tub is LASTING FOREVER! I bought this months ago and I am still using it almost daily.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2008 9:03:00 AM More reviews by divinemisscopa

This seriously helps swollen and sore feet. I run 3+ miles daily and I'm on my feet a fair amount at work. This stuff seems to soothe my sore feet after I get out of the shower and helps to lock in moisture. It doesn't dry with a greasy finish. I took off one lippie because if my feet are seriously dry and chapped, this stuff doesn't quite moisturize as well as I would want it to. In these cases, you need to pair it with a heavier balm - Badger or bag balm (awesome) then cover with socks. This also works great as a daytime foot cream and deoderizer - thanks to the peppermint it contains.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2008 10:25:00 PM More reviews by ehazelwood

This doesn't do the best job of moisturizing, but when my feet are sore, it definitely soothes them. It has arnica (which reduces swelling) and I definitely notice a difference after using it. The smell doesn't really bother me and I haven't noticed any staining, so I can't speak to that issue. It's not my HG, but I still like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2007 7:30:00 AM More reviews by MissJones519

This is the best foot cream I've ever used, but I'm incredibly sceptical when it comes to foot cream...so this is perhaps the best of a bad bunch.
It's defintely made an improvement to the suppleness and softness to the skin of my souls, but its not really moisturising enough to make an incredible difference. It smells like toothpaste, but in a good way, so it makes my feet smell delicious.
The lotion is an incredibly pink colour, which is slightly strange, and having read past reviews, quite scary if it stains light colours. Personally, I have not found this, but I guess you should use with slight caution.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2007 7:46:00 AM More reviews by aeresu

Unlike other reviewers, I'm not too fond of the smell. It's like kiddies bubble gum and makes me feel a bit queasy. The lotion itself is wonderfully warm yet cooling on your feet at the same time and feels great. However, the lotion gets very greasy and doesn't absorb very well so in the morning my feet aren't any different. If I wear socks, my feet do feel quite soft when I wake up. BUT make sure you wear dark coloured socks as the pink lotion will stain any light coloured socks AND when I put my light blue pair with pink stains in the wash, all my whites turned a ghastly shade of pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by deetopia

I got a mix feeling about this product. I love the spearmint smell so much that make me what to chew it like a gum. It feel nice on my feet, and my hard heels are starting to soften... a little. Yeah, that's the problem. It didn't do much on my feet even after I use stocks overnight.

Then I use Vaseline 100% Petroleum Jelly, and the result is just the same.

Too bad it didn't work too well on my feet.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by elsiewright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Lush products, but I was dissapointed with this one.
It does make my skin softer, the same way in which all foot lotions do, but it was nothing special. As a gentle lotion to refresh your feet I guess this would do the trick but otherwise don't bother with it, it's not intensive enough.
The spearmint scent is okay. The pink colour is pretty weird but I could live with it. The consistency is too runny, light and doesn't absorb into my skin at all, in fact it made my socks smell.