Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

the color I got was a bit dark for me so I used it as a contour. It's thick and I have sensitive skin so even if it's the right color I prob won't use it as a foundation

on 2/23/2015 4:55:00 PM

Great even coverage that lasts all day. Good value for money. My only critic would be the packaging. I'm a lover of my false nails and the pot is small so you're better to apply foundation with a brush instead of your fingertips!!

on 2/21/2015 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love the coverage and texture makes me look flawless & the foundation lasts all day

on 2/18/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this in dark 3 since I was 14. So 9 almost 10 years. I still use it until this day.Lasts a long time and one of the only foundations I can find in my exact skin color.

on 2/11/2015 7:53:00 AM

Holy Grail foundation!! I saw my sister use this when we were on vacation in Mexico, and her face looked FLAWLESS, even though it was hot and we were walking near the beach. I had to try it for myself, so I bought a jar. The texture is so unique and it melts like butter on your face, but it doesn't feel heavy and cakey. I would recommend that you apply this with a damp beauty blender (sponge) to soak up the excessive product, and set it with some powder. Very cheap and totally worth it!

on 2/9/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I am an nc44-45 and I had this foundation in the shade caramel. I loved this foundation for my blemished acne prone skin until I found out that it has parabens, which isn't good for me as I have PCOS and parabens may interact with my estrogen levels so I avoid it on my skin.

If maybelline take out the parabens and use an alternative preservative, then I would repurchase the new formula.

on 2/8/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love the consistency of the product the fact that it feels so light on the face and isn't cakey is a plus but the down fall is that it transfers very easily, the darkest shade is dark coco 3 which is Wat I was and it seemed a bit light on my face. To me it not a photo ready foundation as it looks patchy on my photos and I size is pretty small and would last maybe a month depending on how much u use.

I used this for a while because I don't like the heaviness that comes with using a liquid foundation. This works OK. Nothing special. It did not match my skin well it was too orange. The next shade up and down did not match me either. It's a nice, airy, light foundation but it's nothing great. I probably would not purchase again.

on 1/28/2015 11:55:00 AM

I've been using this since i was 14. I love everything about it!! So soft and light but still gives good coverage. Goes on evenly with no streaks or cakey look. the price is good for the amount of time it lasts me.
LOVE this foundation

on 1/27/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I want to talk about this product but specifically the shade DARK COCOA 3. i have used the latter for many years and would get it from USA ... i now live in UK and have quickly discovred a difference in packaging for the dream matte mouse here vs USA kind. secondly, in UK they do not have this colour "Dark cocoa 3" but instead they have "Dark 70 cocoa". Upon using the UK variant i discovered that it is darker than the dakr cocoa 3 i used to use from USA. There are no other "Dark" variants in UK so this is the only option I have. I wonder if this can change.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera