August 2, 2014 | 1303 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss works great with pink lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Lovely flat out creamy pink (not milky, not glittery). You could not ask for a more basic easy breezy pink lipgloss. The only thing I would change is this shade looks nice but doesn't "light up" my NW20 face. It looks nice, but it doesn't give me that inner glow that a shade like MAC Love Nectar or Nymphette does. Considering I paid 49 cents for this with an Ulta coupon, I can live with ok. :) And like everyone said, stupid name, yes, there is a touch of brown in the pink, but nothing like VGV or Modesty. It is just a toned down muted pink lipgloss...somewhere between NARS Roman Holiday and MAC VGV.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Denniska

Why is this called beige? I dunno :) This is such a lovely pink color, not too bright but still a tad more WOW than a nude pink, love it for everyday wear. I use it with NYX Slim Lipliner pencil in Rose or Pinky if I'm looking for more oooomph, I line my lips, fade the lipline into my lips a bit and apply this lip gloss and voila - beautiful luscious shiny lips.
It doesn't stay on your lips forever but hey, it's a lip gloss, not a permanent marker :))) I think it has great formula, not sticky and doesn't slide off my lips or into lip lines, it has really nice opacity and the color really shows just with one coat. No glitter or shimmer.
I will repurchase forever! :)))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This shade of pink works nicely against my skin-tone. I just hate the smell of these lip-glosses which is why it didn't get a full 5 lippy's from me. The colour is not overly bright when applied, and gives my lips a rosy pink sheen. This shade doesn't have any shimmer/glitter either. You will need to layer this in order to see the colour shown from the tube since it can come off a little sheer with one coat. Not terribly sticky and will need reapplying. I also like that these glosses don't ''slide'' of my lips! :) A nice pink that would be suitable for fair-medium skin-tones. And yes, the name of the shade is misleading. It's not 'beige' at all!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses are great, but they taste like absolute crap. The smell can be overpowering to some (a cherry smell) and tastes similar, but those can be overlooked depending on how the product worked for you. I like this lip gloss and am with the majority who find the hilarity in the name "beige" as this lip gloss is NOT beige, but a muted pink color that looks natural. This color is lighter than my lips however, and shows because the pigmentation of the lip gloss is pretty good. It feels really smooth, but it also doesn't last that long. However, when it wears off, there's no "ring" around the mouth or anything like that. Nice color, good pigmentation, nice feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've just discovered NYX MegaShine lipglosses, and I'm in love with them! Beige, predictably, is not beige at all but a perfect medium pink cream with no shimmer. As the name would imply, it IS mega shiny! it just looks so plush and moist on the lips. It doesn't claim to be a plumping gloss but I swear my lips look so much fuller when I wear it. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy at all. The lasting power isn't fantastic, but at this price I don't mind reapplying. I love these glosses! I ordered like 6 more during the Cherry Culture 1/2 off NYX sale. :-}

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers, I was so confused when I picked up this gloss. I thought it was a great pink, but it was called beige....Probably could have used a better name. But other than that, this is a perfect pink gloss. It's not too sticky. The shine is great and its a flattering color. This is my my-lips-but-better color. It's gorgeous on its own, and it would probably be great over a number of lipsticks. I also love the scent--it reminds me of Cherry Starbursts! Definitely a good color to have from the Mega Shine line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the exact color of my lips! It really just looks like I have a clear gloss on. I'm a little bummed about that, I was hoping it would be a bit more pale and milky but that's ok. NYX Salsa (new version) is perfect for that already. I really don't like the smell of NYX glosses though, it makes me think of cherry cough syrup.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by SabrinaWoods

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A beautiful pink colour that goes with any lipstick and makeup look. I LOVE the smell, like cherries :) Lasts a decent amount of time and great value for the price! Packaging is cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by CapaXildebrand

This is PRETTY. That's the first word that comes to my mind when I think of NYX Beige. SO PRETTY! When I received this in the mail, I was a little worried that it would be too bright of a pink for me. (I'm a color wimp, sue me.) Oh, no, it's quite lovely on. The color is a wonderful warm medium pink with no shimmer at all. I like the fact that there is no shimmer, glitter, or frost. The color and shine speak for themselves and don't need any other gimmick to help the beauty. You get SO much product compared to other glosses! (AHEM, MAC...) I love the square tube and cute little bow on the top. I also appreciate how big the wand is, how SOFT it is, and think it's smart that it's bent. It has moderate staying power, and feels totally luxurious and moisturizing on my lips. Oh, I really really adore the smell, too. Candy! It's also cheap, which is really amazing cause NYX could charge a whole heck of a lot more for their glosses because of the exceptional quality and value.