NYX Mega Shine - Beige

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance.

on 9/24/2011 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I don't like the streaky look that it leaves on my lips. The color is gorgeous though and I wish they made a lipstick in this shade. Overall, if my tan girlies are looking for a nice pink gloss, try this one but just make note that the streaky look will be there.

on 9/24/2011 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Oh how I love the color of this gloss, If i could only ever buy one gloss in my life this would be the one I would buy. It is a beautiful medium pink, it is not extreamly pigmented however it leaves just the right hint of color on my lips. I wear this gloss most days. The one thing I hate about it is the horrible cherry smell that NYX seems to love to include in their products. Even though the smell this gives off reminds me of horrible cherry medicine I still love this gloss and that is really saying something considering I hatred of cherries.

on 8/31/2011 3:32:00 PM

I bought this gloss after reading and hearing all rave reviews. I put it on my lips and hate it. It applied very clumpy and streaky... you really have to blend the color in by pressing your lips together. It doesn't feel that good on my lips and the color is just okay. Every time I buy into a drugstore makeup being a "dupe" for something more expensive... I'm completely let down.

on 7/29/2011 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Purchased 6 lipgloss this was one I LOVED....NATURAL is a great dupe for MAC Lust Lipglass by the way. Out of 6 didn't like Frosted Beige way to frosty on me (NW 50)...overall will buy more. Lips feel great when I apply:) Colors purchased are Natural,Smokey Look,Miami Babe,Frosted Beige,Beautiful, and Beige. Hope this help!!!!

on 7/27/2011 9:43:00 PM

Finally I was able to pick up Beige at my local Designer Cosmetics store (which sells cheap makeup lines like NYX). I could tell this lip gloss was very popular since it was ALWAYS sold out. I grabbed the last one though! Anyways, I'm not going to repeat what the other reviewers below say, since it's not beige. It's a beautiful medium pink that might flatter all skin tones. You can use this as a nude, or for a very natural look. I thought this lip gloss would make me look very tacky and stripper looking. But no, it doesn't do that, it gives a healthy pink colour to my lips. The cherry medicine smell doesn't bother me at all, I think it smells very good!

on 6/22/2011 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I love this lipgloss works great with pink lipsticks.

on 5/26/2011 1:15:00 PM

Lovely flat out creamy pink (not milky, not glittery). You could not ask for a more basic easy breezy pink lipgloss. The only thing I would change is this shade looks nice but doesn't "light up" my NW20 face. It looks nice, but it doesn't give me that inner glow that a shade like MAC Love Nectar or Nymphette does. Considering I paid 49 cents for this with an Ulta coupon, I can live with ok. :) And like everyone said, stupid name, yes, there is a touch of brown in the pink, but nothing like VGV or Modesty. It is just a toned down muted pink lipgloss...somewhere between NARS Roman Holiday and MAC VGV.

on 5/25/2011 8:53:00 AM

Why is this called beige? I dunno :) This is such a lovely pink color, not too bright but still a tad more WOW than a nude pink, love it for everyday wear. I use it with NYX Slim Lipliner pencil in Rose or Pinky if I'm looking for more oooomph, I line my lips, fade the lipline into my lips a bit and apply this lip gloss and voila - beautiful luscious shiny lips.
It doesn't stay on your lips forever but hey, it's a lip gloss, not a permanent marker :))) I think it has great formula, not sticky and doesn't slide off my lips or into lip lines, it has really nice opacity and the color really shows just with one coat. No glitter or shimmer.
I will repurchase forever! :)))

on 5/14/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shade of pink works nicely against my skin-tone. I just hate the smell of these lip-glosses which is why it didn't get a full 5 lippy's from me. The colour is not overly bright when applied, and gives my lips a rosy pink sheen. This shade doesn't have any shimmer/glitter either. You will need to layer this in order to see the colour shown from the tube since it can come off a little sheer with one coat. Not terribly sticky and will need reapplying. I also like that these glosses don't ''slide'' of my lips! :) A nice pink that would be suitable for fair-medium skin-tones. And yes, the name of the shade is misleading. It's not 'beige' at all!!

on 5/11/2011 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

These lip glosses are great, but they taste like absolute crap. The smell can be overpowering to some (a cherry smell) and tastes similar, but those can be overlooked depending on how the product worked for you. I like this lip gloss and am with the majority who find the hilarity in the name "beige" as this lip gloss is NOT beige, but a muted pink color that looks natural. This color is lighter than my lips however, and shows because the pigmentation of the lip gloss is pretty good. It feels really smooth, but it also doesn't last that long. However, when it wears off, there's no "ring" around the mouth or anything like that. Nice color, good pigmentation, nice feel.

Recommended for Medium Skin