November 23, 2014 | 1845 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Beige

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by tvkristen7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this gloss after reading and hearing all rave reviews. I put it on my lips and hate it. It applied very clumpy and streaky... you really have to blend the color in by pressing your lips together. It doesn't feel that good on my lips and the color is just okay. Every time I buy into a drugstore makeup being a "dupe" for something more expensive... I'm completely let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 7:58:00 AM More reviews by tanya30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Purchased 6 lipgloss this was one I LOVED....NATURAL is a great dupe for MAC Lust Lipglass by the way. Out of 6 didn't like Frosted Beige way to frosty on me (NW 50)...overall will buy more. Lips feel great when I apply:) Colors purchased are Natural,Smokey Look,Miami Babe,Frosted Beige,Beautiful, and Beige. Hope this help!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by CyanideLOVE

Finally I was able to pick up Beige at my local Designer Cosmetics store (which sells cheap makeup lines like NYX). I could tell this lip gloss was very popular since it was ALWAYS sold out. I grabbed the last one though! Anyways, I'm not going to repeat what the other reviewers below say, since it's not beige. It's a beautiful medium pink that might flatter all skin tones. You can use this as a nude, or for a very natural look. I thought this lip gloss would make me look very tacky and stripper looking. But no, it doesn't do that, it gives a healthy pink colour to my lips. The cherry medicine smell doesn't bother me at all, I think it smells very good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this lipgloss works great with pink lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by 1017

Lovely flat out creamy pink (not milky, not glittery). You could not ask for a more basic easy breezy pink lipgloss. The only thing I would change is this shade looks nice but doesn't "light up" my NW20 face. It looks nice, but it doesn't give me that inner glow that a shade like MAC Love Nectar or Nymphette does. Considering I paid 49 cents for this with an Ulta coupon, I can live with ok. :) And like everyone said, stupid name, yes, there is a touch of brown in the pink, but nothing like VGV or Modesty. It is just a toned down muted pink lipgloss...somewhere between NARS Roman Holiday and MAC VGV.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Denniska

Why is this called beige? I dunno :) This is such a lovely pink color, not too bright but still a tad more WOW than a nude pink, love it for everyday wear. I use it with NYX Slim Lipliner pencil in Rose or Pinky if I'm looking for more oooomph, I line my lips, fade the lipline into my lips a bit and apply this lip gloss and voila - beautiful luscious shiny lips.
It doesn't stay on your lips forever but hey, it's a lip gloss, not a permanent marker :))) I think it has great formula, not sticky and doesn't slide off my lips or into lip lines, it has really nice opacity and the color really shows just with one coat. No glitter or shimmer.
I will repurchase forever! :)))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 10:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This shade of pink works nicely against my skin-tone. I just hate the smell of these lip-glosses which is why it didn't get a full 5 lippy's from me. The colour is not overly bright when applied, and gives my lips a rosy pink sheen. This shade doesn't have any shimmer/glitter either. You will need to layer this in order to see the colour shown from the tube since it can come off a little sheer with one coat. Not terribly sticky and will need reapplying. I also like that these glosses don't ''slide'' of my lips! :) A nice pink that would be suitable for fair-medium skin-tones. And yes, the name of the shade is misleading. It's not 'beige' at all!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by DKelly10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

These lip glosses are great, but they taste like absolute crap. The smell can be overpowering to some (a cherry smell) and tastes similar, but those can be overlooked depending on how the product worked for you. I like this lip gloss and am with the majority who find the hilarity in the name "beige" as this lip gloss is NOT beige, but a muted pink color that looks natural. This color is lighter than my lips however, and shows because the pigmentation of the lip gloss is pretty good. It feels really smooth, but it also doesn't last that long. However, when it wears off, there's no "ring" around the mouth or anything like that. Nice color, good pigmentation, nice feel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've just discovered NYX MegaShine lipglosses, and I'm in love with them! Beige, predictably, is not beige at all but a perfect medium pink cream with no shimmer. As the name would imply, it IS mega shiny! it just looks so plush and moist on the lips. It doesn't claim to be a plumping gloss but I swear my lips look so much fuller when I wear it. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy at all. The lasting power isn't fantastic, but at this price I don't mind reapplying. I love these glosses! I ordered like 6 more during the Cherry Culture 1/2 off NYX sale. :-}

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ariannalynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers, I was so confused when I picked up this gloss. I thought it was a great pink, but it was called beige....Probably could have used a better name. But other than that, this is a perfect pink gloss. It's not too sticky. The shine is great and its a flattering color. This is my my-lips-but-better color. It's gorgeous on its own, and it would probably be great over a number of lipsticks. I also love the scent--it reminds me of Cherry Starbursts! Definitely a good color to have from the Mega Shine line