July 25, 2014 | 1887 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:14:00 PM More reviews by SuziBarnes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim (I don't really have acne/blackheads to worry about) but wanted a really great cleanser/wash to leave my face feeling & looking extra clean. It's a nice enough wash, subtle fragrance, cleans well & doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but... I didn't feel "super" clean (you know, that deep clean that you feel has emptied your pores of muck) & the more I used it, the tighter my skin felt afterwards (easily solved with a little moisturiser). In conclusion, a nice enough facewash, but not what I'd call an HG product, but certainly not bad either.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by drdoodles

I don't understand how this product is getting good reviews. Maybe they changed the formula, because they definitely changed the bottle (it is white with blue and orange writing now). I got this with the purchase of this years Allure Beauty box. I usually hate products with methnol in it, but since I have using it in the hot summer, the cooling effect is a nice feeling. I am really not so sure about the acne fighting properties of this product. I have clear skin that is acne prone, so after using this product for about a week, I got this giant pimple on my cheek. You know the type where it takes weeks to disappear? Now I have a big dark mark where the pimple was. All the ingredients in this cleanser just seem incredibly harsh for the face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by nrobertshaw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my current cleanser! It really washes my skin and leaves it feeling clean, incredibly refreshed, and does wonders. I started using it when I was fourteen, and it's been a source of my relatively clear skin for years. To get the best results, you need to really work into your skin. Rub it in once it's a creamy lather and spend a good while massaging it into your pores.

After your done, rinse thoroughly. It can be very drying, so make sure you have good moisturizer on hand. This product works best on oily or combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by s2chanchans2

I would say this product is recommended for combination or oily skin as it can be quite drying. I wouldn't really recommend this on sensitive skin either because it may be a bit too 'concentrated' and may irritate the skin.

However I do have combination skin, and I have used this product for about a year and I love everything about it! I actually like the "ice" feeling you feel after washing the face, and I also love the smell of it. This product has helped cleared my blemishes, but if you do decide on trying this make sure you moisturize after or it may leave your skin feeling tight.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupalleyjenny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was actually really impressed with this cleanser! Personally, I love the ice feeling. The icey effect does get into your eyes but I find in invigorating, but I can see where some people might find it uncomfortable. It really does remove all the dirt and makeup. My blemishes have been clearing up and my face feels so clean after use. The only downside is that it is very drying. Last night I used it before bed and I had to get up and apply a night cream because my face was uncomfortably tight! Other than the drying, (moisturizer; quick fix for the problem!) I think it is a great cleanser. I probably will repurchase just because it clears my skin so well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by emg6193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

this cleanser really does clean out all of the dirt and makeup from my face. I will complain that it does leave a dry and almost sticky feeling after it is washed off. I started to notice the sticky feeling more recently. Perhaps it is because I need to be more religious in using toner. I like the tingly feeling that it gives and it does reduce the amount of oil on my face. It has prevented a lot of pimples indeed. I just wish that my face would feel refreshed instead of dry after using it. I would use facial lotion, but that wouldn't help my oily skin situation. However, when used with a moisturizing skin toner like Simple Smoothing Facial Toner, the skin turns out feeling great. The toner is just mousturizing enough to get rid of that sticky feeling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 10:31:00 AM More reviews by kikidoll27

I love the feeling that the Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser gives my face! It's so refreashing, and cool, and just WOW. I feel like it actually is deep cleaning and getting all the gunk out of my pores. That being said, I am going on The Regimen soon, and am using this in the mean time. It has made my skin mildly dry, which I don't mind, and hasn't given me bad breakouts. However, it doesn't really clear my skin. If the regimen doesn't work, I might go back to this. I have oily, acne prone skin, and this hasn't made me breakout, but around my time of month it doesn't help with breakouts... I don't know. I like it, but it doesn't give me clear skin...so I don't know.

Mixed feelings. But it IS above average, and maybe it's just that my expectations are too high...

I would recomend this to almost anyone.

Another thing I like is that this controlls my oils throughout the day. It makes my skin type combination, which I love, and my face is no longer so oily that you can see it when you get up close. This also does a great job at removing makeup.

*UPDATE* Quit the Regimen, but looked at the ingrediants for this and saw that it has a lot of nasty stuff in it. That icy feeling? Yeah, it's from one of the unnatrual substances in it, which isn't okay with me. Won't be using again, but didn't dock lippies, as that's only my prefrence. If they took out some of the chemicals that causedthe icy feeling, this would be a much better bet for us acne-prones out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by ericaurr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is great in the mornings. It's a great pick-me-up, and I love the tingle it gives my skin. I wouldn't say it actually fights blemishes, but it's a good cleaner just to clean up all that dirt and oil from a long night or even a long day, depending on when you use it.
With the new packaging, I find it difficult to get a small amount. The pump always seems to give too much product on my hand, even when I'm not pushing down all the way. If I push down lightly, the pump doesn't budge, and what ever little more effort I give, I get a large glob.
And a warning to people that use this with a Clarisonic, be careful! I used this in the shower, not realizing that the more water that hits my face, the more runny this product gets. By the 20th second of my Clarisonic run, my eyes are stinging, and YES, they were closed. Once I rinsed my eyes for a good full 60 seconds, my eyes felt "icy" and cold because of the effect this ice cleanser gives. No fun!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by cncsays

I have been using this product for about a year now. I use makeup wipes to remove all makeup then I use this as my nightly face cleanser. It really helps keep my acne under control and I love how it smells. It is most definitely drying but I just use Cetaphil moisturizer afterwards with a little castor oil and I have found it keeps my skin clear. I don't love the new bottle because I have to make sure I use one complete pump to close the bottle. It isn't a HG product but I am still using it for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by loonieme

please be aware of this product when using it. i tried it out last night and had a horrible allergic reaction to it. my eyes, nose and cheeks are red, swollen and itchy. last night i had tried out two new products, this face wash and persa gel by clean and clear. i wasn't sure if it was the persa gel or the face wash, but i noticed that just after one night of using persa gel, so many of my pimples have either diminished or disappeared. therefore, i must blame this face wash. will be going to ulta to return it as soon as i can go out in public when my swollen face calms down.