November 28, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Arena

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I use this colour as a lid colour and i really like it for a neutral daytime looks. Looks lovely with my blonde hair and green eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by dapich

I love arena and will forever have this color in my palette. I use this as an all over wash when I just want to brighjten my lid area without too much makeup. It also serves well as highlight for my tanned skintone, NC44 for referenced. I can also use arena as a lid color paired with browns for a professional day look. The texture of this eyeshadow is creamy and blends beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was searching for a peachy shade to add to my e/s collection. I purchased Arena based on the great reviews from other green eyed fair complexion ladies and I wasn't disappointed. This is a fantastic colour, a beautiful golden peach with shimmer, that is neither too pink nor orange! The texture is like butter and blends with ease and it nicely pigmented. Very happy with my new purchase and love experimenting with it, particularly in neutral and soft daytime looks for work. Thanks MUA for this fantastic recommendation!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by babieedoris

I went to a MAC counter looking for a good lid color. I have NC 35-40 skin and Arena closely matches my skin tone (which is kind of scary because it looks like an orange-y peach in the pan!) It is great for a bit more glamorous of a neutral eye because the satin finish gives a lovely glow. I use this eyeshadow everyday because it is very subtle.
However, I will not repurchase because I am looking for a lighter color which will be less subtle and pop against my tanned complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAffair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft muted golden-peach with opalescent shimmer, satin.

This color looks a bit boring in the pan but it is absolutely a staple in my collection. I am an NC30 and it just makes my brown eyes POP! It's a satiny peach but muted. (I'm bad with descriptions) but this color looks great with Naked Lunch, All that glitters, Mulch, Aria, Omega, Sketch (I could go on). Honestly...give it a try! I doubt you will regret it! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 6:09:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

I love this colour. Purples/Bronzes/coppers really suit my green eyes. I use this all over the lid, and pair with coppering/mythology or Bold and Brazen.

It looks great alone as a neutral colour, yet in lights has a lovely golden/bronzey tone. I love it and would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by KBujold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For colour reference I'm a mac nc42. I just bought this along with mac soft brown. I love the peachy colour of this eyeshadow it makes my eyes look awake. Paired with soft brown, it's the perfect everyday eye look for me. I looked polished but not overly made up.

I would repurchase this over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by MissPark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I pretty much use this on a daily basis along with shroom and black eyeliner. It's a nice neutral color with not a lot of shimmer. I was using all the glitters, but the shimmer was a little too much for the daytime. I'm NC25 and it comes out as a nice peach color on my lids. I've used it on my friend for her engagement photos and it looks great in photos. A nice neutral to have in your makeup stash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by annehelge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A MUA recommended this for my lids, with Bamboo for blending, Cork for crease and under eyes, and Brule for highlighting.

I am NC15/20, blue eyes.

Wow these really work for me!

My palette looks like nothing, but they look so great on!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Arena is my go-to browbone highlighter. I use it just about every day. Its the colour of my skin (NC44) with just the right amount of shimmer that a Satin finish eyeshadow brings.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No