July 25, 2014 | 1806 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2006 4:13:00 AM More reviews by babydoll22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic powder! I strayed but have come back to this one as nothing compares to its long-lasting power and smooth, even finish it delivers. I have this in light/pale which is perfect for my PPP skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 11:16:00 PM More reviews by bethany117

I love this powder. Great coverage and doesn't make my skin breakout. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2006 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PCarrie84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rave rave rave
I use this whenever i need to
This is a cheaper alternative to studiofix
very nice coverage
Medium is perfect for me

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2006 3:33:00 PM More reviews by vben

I am really a fan of this powder!I have it in fair and it is finely milled and matches my pale complexion nicely.I think this has been discontinued because I have not seen it on shelves lately.If so what a shame!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by vsoria

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hoped this would be a great powder, but it seemed to just sit on my face. Don't even try to reapply the powder during the day, it cakes on and looks quite blotchy as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2006 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Ashley91489

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, this seemed to be a very nice powder; very finely milled, good color match, and lasted fairly well. However, after a couple weeks of use, it started to break me out :( I was also a little dissapointed in the coverage. On me it turned out to be more of a translucent powder which I was a little surprised by considering that it's the Colorstay powder. I need *some* coverage at least to cover the hint of redness not covered by foundation/TM and this just wasn't it. So, if you are looking for a good finely milled translucent powder, this may be what you are looking for. Otherwise, I'd suggest continuing your powder search.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by MZ_PRiNCESS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

THIS IS ONE OF THE 2 POWDERS I TRIED THAT NEVER BROKE ME OUT. I USED TO USE COVERGIRL SIMPLY POWDER AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS GREAT. BUT THIS IS WAY BETTER. IT COVERS MY ACNE SCARS VERY WELL. IT'S LOOK'S LIKE THEY DISSAPEARED. IT LOOKS VERY NATURAL LIKE MY OWN SKIN, MATCHES WELL, AND CONTROL OIL!!! MY SKIN DOESN'T GET AS GREASY AS IT USED TO. IT LASTS ALL DAY LONG. I DONT LIKE TH PUFF. BUT I ALWAYS USE MY OWN BRUSHES FOR MY MAKEUP.I ALSO LOVE THAT IT FEELS LIGHT.LIKE I FORGET IM WEARING IT. I LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by nisha_parekh

I bought this in Light/Medium after reading all the reviews on here. Great powder that really blends well on my face. I keep it in my purse because of the mirror and to powder my nose! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by daphne_elise

So far this pressed powder is working fantastically with the new Revlon Colorstay foundation. I bought it in light, and it looks greast with my PPP skin. It's replaced my Palladio rice powder as my favorite setting powder. It keeps me pretty matte, although I do have to blot a bit throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 9:37:00 PM More reviews by lingonberry

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this a few days ago and used it once over moisturizer. I was impressed how fine textured this product is. Colorstay line has had some hits and misses and I hope this product turns out to be one of the hits for me. They churn out the products pretty quickly and also discontinue stuff frequently. After that happens to your favorite product (like the Colorstay liplites lipstick was for me), your only hope is to find it at Cosmetics and More (Revlon/Almay closeout store) and buy in massive amounts, fortunately at deeply disconted price. I have not tried this over foundation yet, so look for an update...