April 20, 2014 | 1510 users online

Cleansers - Korres - White tea fluid gel cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not actually sure whether I'd really purchase this again, because this is probably not gonna beat my long time favourite, Lumene cleansing gel.

This cleanses well, although I don't wear heavy makeup. It's leaves a hardly noticeable film on the skin, haven't decided yet if it bothers me or not. Is a little drying now in the winter so I'm guessing I'll save this for summer, when the oiliness of my t-area knows no limits. Will probably work quite well then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by 245am

korres has a great line of products and all the descriptions and names always make me hungry! i tested the white tea cleanser on my hand one day and it felt so nice and luxurious that i decided to buy it. i'm so glad i did. it's a great value at $21 for a 6.7 oz from sephora and mine is going to last me for a while. i like using it in conjunction with my clarisonic brush, it's never left me dry nor left a film residue on my face like some other reviewers. i love that the bottle is not glass and that the opening is a small hole that allows you to control the amount of product you want to use.
the smell is light and not too strong, it doesn't linger either, which is probably good for some people. i'd repurchase again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This facial cleanser works well. It doesn't leave my face dry, which is nice. But it doesn't do anything wonderful. It has a nice clear bottle, which I like so I can see when I run out. It gives me a clean feeling when I use it, the scent is subtle but natural smelling.

I would buy this again, only because it works as a simple cleanser until I find that product that I just love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is a good basic cleanser, no bells and whistles. I have combo/dry skin and this is probably best suited to combo/oily. Having said that it takes off every last bit of makeup, doesn't sting or feel uncomfortable, doesn't clog pores, smells nice, and doesn't leave a residue. It does dry my skin out a bit and I have to use a nightcream to rehydrate my skin afterwards. I love that it is natural :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as part of the Wild Rose skincare kit.

It's so-so. Yes, it cleanses and removes my makeup quite well.
It doesn't dehydrate my face. It doesn't make it oily, either.
No adverse reactions to report. Doesn't leave a nasty film behind.

Dunno, it's just a basic cleanser, in my opinion. Nothing spectacular, yet nothing horrible about it.

Wasn't crazy about the smell. Sorta reminded me of the hairdye I use! So, that was a bit odd.

Also, it doesn't foam or lather... and I can see that being an issue for most people (not for me, though). I did like the gel consistency.

I won't repurchase this, because it simply didn't wow me.
Promptly before I tried this for the first time, I tried the Soy Cleanser from Fresh. Now, that knocked my socks off... !!!

I'm sure you can guess which I'll be purchasing :-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells nice but is too drying for wintertime skin. Didn't hate it, but had to return.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by faffner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm glad I tried this as a sample. The first time I used it was by itself at night (my combination skin generally doesn't do well with a moisturizer), and I woke up with an irritated, clogged, bumpy, flakey face. I could not believe that all that happened in one night. When I combined it with the sugar crystal moisturizer, the flakes went away, and the clogging improved somewhat, but my face was still irritated and started breaking out in pimples. I do agree that it smells great, but it was no good for my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've only used this product for a few days, but so far I'm impressed. I like the thin gel like consistancy...I pour a dime sized amount in wet hands, rub together, and message into my wet face. It doesen't lather much, but the thicker consistancy gets the job done. The smell is really nice. I rinse thoroughly, and didn't notice any kind of film after drying my face. It left my skin clean, but not dry or tight. I follow with the WIld Rose Brightening Serum and after that sinks in, Artistry Essentials Soothing Face Cream, and my skin is just like velvet. Since going with this combination, I've noticed that my reddish sensitive skin had calmed down, and breakouts are fewer. Time will tell on whether I've found my permanent solution!
EDIT: I pretty much quit using Korres products, including the Artistry Essentials after about 6 months, because frankly, they just didn't do anything dispite early promising results. For the money, I expected SOME sort of major, permanant results. I've changed to Avene, and have been using that for some time, and there has been a big change that's lasted. Korres is not a bad brand, and may work for some, but for the price, I expect results and steady improvement. Deducting lippies. Sorry....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 9:53:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've found my HG cleanser!! Lightly scented gel which gently foams upon contact with water. This is the only gel cleanser that does not leave my skin felling dry or tight. For what it delivers, I'd say it's appropriately priced at $21. I live in East Central FL and it gets pretty cold up here in the Winter (as low as the 30's) for FL standards. I started to use this cleanser this Fall and I've still had not had a problem with dry Winter skin. I'm also currently using the Wild Rose day cream and the Wild Rose serum (at night). Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by btnycali1978

I use this cleanser in conjunction with my Cosmedicine Healthy Cleanse for Oily skin and I love it....I use this in the morning and my skin just feels wonderful all day! Soft and glowing skin is a major plus! :)