December 20, 2014 | 1700 users online

Cleansers - Korres - White tea fluid gel cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 5:12:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really wanted to try this cleanser, but didn't want to invest into the full-size bottle. I'm so glad I stumbled upon a small travel-size version in a department store. I've been using it in the evenings. The scent is quite mild, though it might get annoying for me in the long run. It doesn't form a thick lather, which I don't really prefer in my facial cleanser anyway. I feel that it takes off my makeup very well and leaves my skin very clean, but not at all dry. I've been using it to take off my eye makeup as well, but I'm a bit worried about using a cleanser with a fragrance around my eyes… If it was fragrance-free, I'd most likely buy it, but right now I can't give up my Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser, which I love!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this product as part of the trial wildrose skin care kit.
Pros:
> Smelled nice.
> Left my skin feeling soft and no weird residue.
> Didn't irritate my skin.

Cons:
> Needed a lot of product to get my skin clean.
> Had to work hard at getting my make up off, especially my eye makeup, that worries me as I don't want to be excessively cleaning and rubbing my eye tissue!!!

Other all I won't purchase the full size of this cleanser. I can say that the rest of the kit is pretty decent!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 12:04:00 PM More reviews by beautyfixer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this product in a kit for the promogranate line for Korres. I have oily skin and this cleanser works great. It gets off all of my makeup and deep cleans my skin. It feels great when I get out of the shower. If you have dry skin I would not advise using this because it may dry you out but for very oily skin it is wonderful. I don't use their moisturizer that came in the kit because it is too moisturizing for me but the white tea cleanser I would recommend. I just ordered the full-size from sephora since they got it back in stock now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not actually sure whether I'd really purchase this again, because this is probably not gonna beat my long time favourite, Lumene cleansing gel.

This cleanses well, although I don't wear heavy makeup. It's leaves a hardly noticeable film on the skin, haven't decided yet if it bothers me or not. Is a little drying now in the winter so I'm guessing I'll save this for summer, when the oiliness of my t-area knows no limits. Will probably work quite well then.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 9:58:00 PM More reviews by 245am

korres has a great line of products and all the descriptions and names always make me hungry! i tested the white tea cleanser on my hand one day and it felt so nice and luxurious that i decided to buy it. i'm so glad i did. it's a great value at $21 for a 6.7 oz from sephora and mine is going to last me for a while. i like using it in conjunction with my clarisonic brush, it's never left me dry nor left a film residue on my face like some other reviewers. i love that the bottle is not glass and that the opening is a small hole that allows you to control the amount of product you want to use.
the smell is light and not too strong, it doesn't linger either, which is probably good for some people. i'd repurchase again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2008 12:28:00 AM More reviews by PinkSyringes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This facial cleanser works well. It doesn't leave my face dry, which is nice. But it doesn't do anything wonderful. It has a nice clear bottle, which I like so I can see when I run out. It gives me a clean feeling when I use it, the scent is subtle but natural smelling.

I would buy this again, only because it works as a simple cleanser until I find that product that I just love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This is a good basic cleanser, no bells and whistles. I have combo/dry skin and this is probably best suited to combo/oily. Having said that it takes off every last bit of makeup, doesn't sting or feel uncomfortable, doesn't clog pores, smells nice, and doesn't leave a residue. It does dry my skin out a bit and I have to use a nightcream to rehydrate my skin afterwards. I love that it is natural :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2008 3:06:00 PM More reviews by boogiedisease

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as part of the Wild Rose skincare kit.

It's so-so. Yes, it cleanses and removes my makeup quite well.
It doesn't dehydrate my face. It doesn't make it oily, either.
No adverse reactions to report. Doesn't leave a nasty film behind.

Dunno, it's just a basic cleanser, in my opinion. Nothing spectacular, yet nothing horrible about it.

Wasn't crazy about the smell. Sorta reminded me of the hairdye I use! So, that was a bit odd.

Also, it doesn't foam or lather... and I can see that being an issue for most people (not for me, though). I did like the gel consistency.

I won't repurchase this, because it simply didn't wow me.
Promptly before I tried this for the first time, I tried the Soy Cleanser from Fresh. Now, that knocked my socks off... !!!

I'm sure you can guess which I'll be purchasing :-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by LibertyRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells nice but is too drying for wintertime skin. Didn't hate it, but had to return.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by faffner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm glad I tried this as a sample. The first time I used it was by itself at night (my combination skin generally doesn't do well with a moisturizer), and I woke up with an irritated, clogged, bumpy, flakey face. I could not believe that all that happened in one night. When I combined it with the sugar crystal moisturizer, the flakes went away, and the clogging improved somewhat, but my face was still irritated and started breaking out in pimples. I do agree that it smells great, but it was no good for my skin.