July 31, 2014 | 1961 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3 D Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2009 7:14:00 PM More reviews by MacMacke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this 50% off at Sephora about a year ago. It was an impulse purchase, and because I'm a lipgloss junkie, I had to give it a try. The color I got was #34 Rose Mythic, and it's super glossy and shimmery, boarderline glittery. I mostly use this over lipstick to give it a pop of shimmer, and this is what I feel is a good weekend (running out of the house) lipgloss. It's a good gloss, but I probably wouldn't have bought it at it's normal retail cost of $16.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 9:37:00 PM More reviews by phalaenopsis_619

I can't remember what shade I got. It was a very neutral beige peachy shade (no glitters), which showed up as a milky pink colour on my lips. It was too light for my lips so I used it to tone down brighter lip colours and it worked very well. On its own it's a non-sticky lip gloss. It had average staying power. Some people liked the smell, I wasn't a big fan of the smell. It reminded me of old lady's perfume. I don't know if I'll repurchase again -- the other colours are lovely though. There are just too many options out there =p.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

This lipgloss just does not like my lips! I got allergic reactions to it - my lips are so sore now! I purchased 2 of these - number 1 and 4 - to try because the tube was so cute! And the colours looked really nice. I find that number 1 and quite shimmery and too much glitter not much colour, but I LOVE number 4.... of course without the whole-allergic reaction thing :(

So my lips have these sore red spots all over them... I am not going to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2009 3:31:00 AM More reviews by maddoc

I bought this cause it was on offer in Boots, and I was like, I WANNA try it!! :P

It is VERY glossy, and it has a nice taste and smell to it (a real plus!! :P).. I think it had a bit of glitter in it, and it does stick on your lips after the gloss has gone away. which is why i took off a mark on the rating :P and i think it was too glossy (for my) everyday wear. you see, i prefer more natural looking makeup, and it is anything but!! :P but it is a real nice gloss and i would recommend people to buy it :D

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by pinkykathy

Gorgeous tone of color. I don't remember what the number it is. It shining very beautiful, lil bit of orange and pink and gold shimmer, non-sticky. Good gloss to have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2008 9:51:00 AM More reviews by danai

I just got this one in "Rose Idyllic". I'm not going to discuss the shade here because it's reviewed in another section, so I'll just stick to the actual gloss, which I find very satisfactory. The consistency to me is perfect; not oily, not sticky, not goopy, not watery; just smooth and silky. It makes my lips look their best: full, shiny and luscious. Furthermore I put it on four hours ago, went out shoppping, came back, had some candy and, surprisingly, it's still more or less there.I don't think it would survive a meal, but I don't know any gloss that does. The tube is girly and glamorous.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is that little brush applicator which I find a little too small, plus I kind of dislike the floral smell. It's also not the cheapest gloss available, but to me it's so worth it.
To sum things up, this is a good, non sticky, silky gloss that has some lasting power and makes lips look gorgeous. The color selection is very tempting so I plan to invest in more shades.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

The colors, looking from outside are nice but when you actually put this old, your lips look all shimmery and silver, which isn't something I want. It smells good also but it's very sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by icannotthinkofone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love these lipglosses because they have amazing shine and are quite long-lasting but they are not tacky! you won't find strands of hair stuck to your lips when there's a breeze. (the only exception is the mint gloss.) there is a wide range of colours so you'll definitely be able to find one that you like. it's a leeeeetle bit more expensive than l'oreal, maybelline or revlon but it's of much much better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by darkpoet

One of my favorite lipglosses of all time! Very shiny, smooth application, and the applicator is a brush! Gorgeous color and shine, but not very sticky, and lasts for a long time. I don't think I have found a comparable lip gloss, not even MAC lipglass or Stila lipglaze. Bourjois has been one of my favorite company brands that I trust since it has been around for a long time, but they are still the most innovative when it comes to color and packaging!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2008 1:05:00 AM More reviews by mriabella

I used to work at a bourjois counter but trust me I care way more about quality than brand loyalty. I really like these glosses because they condition you lips with vitamin e while providing tons and tons of shine. One client insisted that I had my lips done because of them. At 19 yrs old! (I really think she may have been slightly crazy). Anyway, they are very highly pigmented and not tacky.