Bourjois Effet 3 D Lipgloss

C10-30 CHOLESTEROL/LANOSTEROL ESTERS, POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX), CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, MICA, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, SILICA, PROPYLPARABEN, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 15985 (YELLOW 6 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), TIN OXIDE, CI 15850 (RED 6), CI 45410 (RED 28 LAKE), CI 17200 (RED 33 LAKE), ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINA, CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE) Updated as of January 7, 2011

on 6/22/2009 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i was given this in a swap & i am highly impressed w/ it. i wanted something similar to UDs beige l/g but this one is actually better! the texture is great & the color is simply beautiful. i think the color is beige elastic #01? i have the cell phone size gloss & it goes everywhere w/ me for that "just incase i run out of the house w/out makeup" day. i highly recomend this & am going to look for more of the colors!

on 6/19/2009 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this 50% off at Sephora about a year ago. It was an impulse purchase, and because I'm a lipgloss junkie, I had to give it a try. The color I got was #34 Rose Mythic, and it's super glossy and shimmery, boarderline glittery. I mostly use this over lipstick to give it a pop of shimmer, and this is what I feel is a good weekend (running out of the house) lipgloss. It's a good gloss, but I probably wouldn't have bought it at it's normal retail cost of $16.

I can't remember what shade I got. It was a very neutral beige peachy shade (no glitters), which showed up as a milky pink colour on my lips. It was too light for my lips so I used it to tone down brighter lip colours and it worked very well. On its own it's a non-sticky lip gloss. It had average staying power. Some people liked the smell, I wasn't a big fan of the smell. It reminded me of old lady's perfume. I don't know if I'll repurchase again -- the other colours are lovely though. There are just too many options out there =p.

This lipgloss just does not like my lips! I got allergic reactions to it - my lips are so sore now! I purchased 2 of these - number 1 and 4 - to try because the tube was so cute! And the colours looked really nice. I find that number 1 and quite shimmery and too much glitter not much colour, but I LOVE number 4.... of course without the whole-allergic reaction thing :(

So my lips have these sore red spots all over them... I am not going to buy this again.

on 1/17/2009 3:31:00 AM

I bought this cause it was on offer in Boots, and I was like, I WANNA try it!! :P

It is VERY glossy, and it has a nice taste and smell to it (a real plus!! :P).. I think it had a bit of glitter in it, and it does stick on your lips after the gloss has gone away. which is why i took off a mark on the rating :P and i think it was too glossy (for my) everyday wear. you see, i prefer more natural looking makeup, and it is anything but!! :P but it is a real nice gloss and i would recommend people to buy it :D

on 1/4/2009 9:43:00 PM

Gorgeous tone of color. I don't remember what the number it is. It shining very beautiful, lil bit of orange and pink and gold shimmer, non-sticky. Good gloss to have.

on 12/29/2008 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just got this one in "Rose Idyllic". I'm not going to discuss the shade here because it's reviewed in another section, so I'll just stick to the actual gloss, which I find very satisfactory. The consistency to me is perfect; not oily, not sticky, not goopy, not watery; just smooth and silky. It makes my lips look their best: full, shiny and luscious. Furthermore I put it on four hours ago, went out shoppping, came back, had some candy and, surprisingly, it's still more or less there.I don't think it would survive a meal, but I don't know any gloss that does. The tube is girly and glamorous.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is that little brush applicator which I find a little too small, plus I kind of dislike the floral smell. It's also not the cheapest gloss available, but to me it's so worth it.
To sum things up, this is a good, non sticky, silky gloss that has some lasting power and makes lips look gorgeous. The color selection is very tempting so I plan to invest in more shades.

on 12/28/2008 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The colors, looking from outside are nice but when you actually put this old, your lips look all shimmery and silver, which isn't something I want. It smells good also but it's very sticky.

i love these lipglosses because they have amazing shine and are quite long-lasting but they are not tacky! you won't find strands of hair stuck to your lips when there's a breeze. (the only exception is the mint gloss.) there is a wide range of colours so you'll definitely be able to find one that you like. it's a leeeeetle bit more expensive than l'oreal, maybelline or revlon but it's of much much better quality.

on 7/29/2008 1:07:00 PM

One of my favorite lipglosses of all time! Very shiny, smooth application, and the applicator is a brush! Gorgeous color and shine, but not very sticky, and lasts for a long time. I don't think I have found a comparable lip gloss, not even MAC lipglass or Stila lipglaze. Bourjois has been one of my favorite company brands that I trust since it has been around for a long time, but they are still the most innovative when it comes to color and packaging!

Popular Lip Glosses