November 25, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Phone Number eye kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by Hdbateman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely HG material for me. A deep gunmetal/charcoal grey. Very smudgey; perfect for a smoky eye look. Something about it with my olive hazel eyes is hot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2007 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

MAC describes this as a ‘smudgy charcoal’. I would describe it as an intense charcoal with the tiniest amount of shimmer. I bought this colour as I didn’t want black but wanted something close to it, as black can be a bit harsh on fair blondes with blue eyes, especially at day. The colour fits the bill perfectly. In terms of application and wear, it glides smoothly over eyelids, wears well all day without smudge, transfer or fade and is easy to remove. The pencil is a very generous size for AUD32. If I ever run out I’ll repurchase. Another great product from MAC.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by feral_pixie

I hesitated over buying this one for months, despite the great reviews it has gotten. On my hand, it just looked like an ordinary grey, and grey is grey, right? I couldn't have been more wrong. In the end, I bought it because I noticed a shimmery purplish tone to the colour in the sunlight which gave it a more unusual depth, choosing it over Tarnish because although the green also came alive in the sunlight, in the shop lighting it looked muddy on my skin. After wearing it for a few days, I'm convinced I made the right choice. Green is my favourite colour, but Phone Number really plays up the intensity of my eyes. I don't know how it does it, because I've used darker greys before and the effect has not been nearly as striking. Previously, I've always relied on black liners, as other colours seem too pale and wash my eyes out, but this is gorgeous, just gorgeous. Perfect for smoky eyes. Unfortunately, it loses one lippie because MAC eye kohls never last too long on my eyelids. The smearing is not so noticeable as a bright, shimmery kohl like Rosemary and Thyme though, especially if I set it correctly with a Paint and some dark eyeshadow first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 4:06:00 AM More reviews by glamrockgal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of MAC eyeliner kohls.I bought this last week.I loved the shimmery dark grey colour alternative of my black kohls.I am a bit disappointed about staying power it doesnt stay all day tho also the shimmer in it isnt enough to me because I am a shimmer fanatic lol.But after all these it looks great on my eyes so I like this kohl.Its name is cool too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2005 10:07:00 AM More reviews by melbloom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very happy with Phone Number. It goes on smoothly and smudges easily, but the smudgy, smoky look is what I'm seeking from this dark grey pencil. Those who aren't into an eyeliner that fades a bit as the night goes on might not be loving this pencil. But the color is so pretty- a dark shimmering grey- that I have to say I recommend it, especially to any girl like myself with grey/blue eyes and a fair complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2005 6:00:00 PM More reviews by absolut_blonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the perfect smouldery grey eyeliner. It's a less-harsh alternative to black, and it has subtle shimmer which gives it some depth. I'm a blonde PPP and I like to pair this with cool-toned colours like Seedy Pearl, Vex, and Crystal. It also works well smudged out along the lower lashline for a smokey evening look (setting it with Print and Scene helps it stay longer too). Also, I find this has a slightly firmer texture than some of the other kohls, which is a plus in this case because it seems to last longer than them too. I would definitely repurchase (unless they come out with a similar colour in a Fluidline!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 6:32:00 AM More reviews by aznsmurfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like how this a rich, deep shimmery gray. It's not flat like some other gray liners. It's dark enough for a popping liner but not so dark that it overpowers a dramatic shadow play. :) I use it with almost all my e/s because they just go so well together! It's well on its way to becoming an everyday staple. :) I like how there is a multi-colored shimmer dimension in this liner. It's very subtle which is nice. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lorraineedayz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like MAC's eye kohls but I don't find myself wearing Phone Number enough. It is a dark slightly shimmery gray pencil that is soft and easily smudgable but it's so dark that I might as well be wearing black eyeliner, which I do end up doing most of the time. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 5:29:00 PM More reviews by amg29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this color- it matches just a ton of eye shadow colors and always stays on the entire day! I think it blends well too. Highly recommend for a great blackish eye pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Saltysugar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner. The color is beautiful, with the right amount of shimmer and a nice start to the smoky eye look. It goes on easily and smoothly, and the best part is that is smudges so well! It has lasted me a long time, too. I'll definitely be trying out other eye kohl colors!