Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Active Ingredients Dimethicone1.3% Inactive Ingredients Oat Kernel Extract- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Flour- Avena Sativa , Oat Kernel Oil- Avena Sativa , Benzyl Alcohol , Shea Butter Extract- Butyrospermum Parkii , Cetyl Alcohol , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Petrolatum , Sodium Chloride , Steareth-20 , Water

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

There are two lots of reviews for this product so have copy and pasted from Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturising lotion without menthol and it's the same product! .............My skin is prone to excema and is VERY sensitive. Especially benhind the knees. I tried everything with no success. Then found this Aveeno skin Relief Body lotion and WOW. My skin is now lovely. I literally cannot go a day without it. It sinks right into your skin and keeps you sof and moisturised until you bath or shower. Would buy it again and again. LOVE! x

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I knew this product was awesome when I tried it on my legs after shaving. No stinging and my legs looked and felt smooth all day. It's long lasting, fast absorbing, and very moisturizing without being heavy. I normally use it as a hand and body lotion, but I have also used it on my dry, acne prone face with good results (it does contain dimethicone though). I love this lotion so much that I've even grown to like the faint dry erase marker note that pops up briefly as you put on. Great product!

This is a great moisturizer, especially for the dry winter months. Skin stays moisturized for the entire day after applying this lotion.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

amazing everyday lotion. staple.

This stuff is very good. I have dry itchy skin normally but then this winter I also have a form of rosea, something I have to wait for to go away on it's own. So while I am waiting, I needed a better lotion. After using Vaseline Sheer Infusion, which wasn't doing the job, I tried Aveeno Skin Moisturizing Lotion. I love this. Not only did help with my normal dry winter skin, it really helped with the Rosea patches. There is no heavy smell which I also like. It just keeps my skin soft without a greasy feeling. I use this every night after bath when skin is moist and it is just a great lotion! I have bought this twice already and will buy again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

WIN! I didn't want to like this, because silicones creep me out... but this has really helped my pathetic dry itchy winter skin. I use a rinse-off body conditioner in the shower and this seals in all of that moisture. No random eczema spots, no itching. Fragrance free, too! Love.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My bf got this for me cause my skin was itching and I was scratching my skin red. I am so glad he got it for me. The itching stops and my dry skin totally hydrates almost instantly. It has no irritating or bad smell except a faint scent of oatmeal, I assume. It soaked right in my skin. I used to use Lush King of Skin body butter but it kinda felt me feeling greasy and slippery. I will definitely repurchase this. I even use it for my face and my face feels so smooth and hydrate and none of that dryness.

Update: I have to take 1 lippie off cause I didn't notice that it has silicone in it. I even stop using it on my face cause of the silicone was starting to clog my pores and it was feeling too heavy. I only use this in the winter now. In the summer, it is just too thick and heavy that I was sweating it all out.

I was suffering extremely itchy skin with the occasional rash on my legs. I was never one to apply a body moisturizer on a regular basis...saving it more for those "spa" days. I blame ageing and dry winters, though, for making me rethink this. I hunted through MUA and thought to give Aveeno a try.

I bought the lotion in tube form at a very reasonable sale price. I find this product has no discernable smell (yay!) and has a rich, thick texture that is absorbed very easily into the skin. I don't find any greasy residue on my hands or clothes after, so that's a real bonus.

And the results? Itching: gone. Rashes: gone. My skin is smoother and the benefits last easily 24 hours for me. I love it. My only caveat: don't apply too much. I was a little heavy-handed when I first started using it and noticed my skin breaking out on my arms, shoulders and torso. I backed off a bit on the quantity and haven't had any trouble since then. Perhaps it was clogging the pores, but I'm using it worry-free right now. My HG body cream is by C.O. Bigelow thanks to its delicious lemon meringue scent, but Aveeno will certainly be my utilitarian work horse.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This cured my itchy, flaky, dry skin! I have eczema and am very sensitive. I decided to try this when my usual HG Cerave lotion wasn't helping with some very stubborn winter skin and I'm so glad I did! This isn't greasy at all but has the consistency of a cream and I love that it has shea butter. I keep it next to the kitchen sink as I wash my hands 100 times a day, this keeps them from getting cracked or irritated. Highly recommended!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was having a problem with my legs being very dry and itchy as well as my elbows and I couldn't find anything that would help. I decided to cave in and try this lotion and it was a God send! My legs had been getting so itchy that I would scratch them until they would bleed. It was bizarre and had never happened to me. Since I have been using this lotion my legs do not itch at all. This lotion is now part of my daily beauty regimen.