December 22, 2014 | 1782 users online

Polishes - OPI - Cajun Shrimp

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by TheBexExpress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a completely fabulous colour! I picked this out when I was getting a manicure, and immediately hunted it down. It's a great pinky-corally red (It reminds me of Revlon Matte Strawberry Suede lipstick, which was magnificent and is now discontinued). I love red nails, and this is perfect as a summery equivalent. The formula has been great so far, with no chipping yet (two days), great opacity, everything you expect from OPI. LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:13:00 PM More reviews by caligurleyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite nail polish. I don't wear it ALL the time, but whenever I put it on, it instantly makes me happy. I'm all about the bright, obnoxious nail polish. It's the perfect bright orangey/red color and I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by ellenpbrown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite polish! I keep this on my toes year round because just looking at it makes me a little happier :) I rarely go a week during the summer without a compliment on the color. Also, even though I keep this on my toes 80% of the time it has never dyed my nails like some red or orange polishes are prone to do.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2010 8:46:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

This color does not turn out the color I thought it would. It looks too much of an in between of pink and orange so it looked like the color of throw up! haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by LauraJean396

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bout this color a couple weeks back and have been using it ever since! Wonderful color for the summer, a pinky corally red! Goes with every skintone. I have never had more compliments on one color ever!

2 coats make it its true color. Slap a top coat over it and its PERFECT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I am in love with this color. It's a nice summer red that runs a bit pink or coral, depending on the lighting and the level of my tan. I get compliments every time I wear this. I hope this is never discontinued, I plan to keep using it for as long as I can find it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 7:55:00 AM More reviews by evoh

had to stop a woman on the street because I was so drawn to this colour, after she informed me that it was OPI cajun shrimp..I made a beeline to the nearest drugstore and hunt it down. It's a gorgeous summer colour, I wouldn't say it's red as I think it leans more toward the orange scale. I'm kind of pale (asian skin) and have yellow undertones, recently after acquiring a light tan, I find this colour to be even more alluring. give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by mawyyy

Love this color! I am fair yet olive-y and currently have a little tan and it looks great on me! Painted my fingers and toes and it looks just wonderful. I'm a big fan of OPI as it is. They have great colors and are pretty high quality for a drug store brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2010 1:26:00 AM More reviews by skeeta

I love this colour so much! I'm such a fan of bright reds/corals for summer and this is perfect. The consistency is lovely and you have an immaculate manicure in 1-2 coats.

My students insist that this colour is Orange (they are only 4 years old) but it is definitely a corally-orangey Red.

I have read there are a lot of OPI dupes for this colour, it seems to be one that is replicated but I can't comment on this as it is the only colour like this I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

*makes heavenly singing noise* Love this shade -- the perfect red-not-red for summer. I've thus far only used for pedis, but will totally wear it on tips, as well. Looks fab with a tan, has a little summery kick of coral-y pinkishness as opposed to just a straight blue or orange-based red. Wear is great, nice and shiny; great depth of color. Just a happy, happy polish for when I want something slightly different from, but still bright and sunny as, A True Aboriginal. Yay! Will def. repurchase.