October 31, 2014 | 1377 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MichelleAmanda

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years..I like that it removes my eye makeup almost effortlessly with no irritation.Although it claims to be non oily, visually you can see it appears oily and despite the oily residue left behind I continue to use it as upon washing my face disappears.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by GimpyPoop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a bottle of this and I'm not sure how. But hey, what a nice surprise because this eye makeup remover works. It's a dual phase formula, so requires a quick vigorous shake before you soak a cotton pad and actually does feel a little bit "oily" despite being oil-free. The important thing is that it is effective - even at removing gobs and gobs of waterproof mascara, eyelash glue, and eye liner.

My technique consist of soaking a cotton pad and laying into of my eye for a minute or so, to allow the remover to breakdown lash glue and other waterproof cosmetics and then gentle sweep from side to side to pick up the dissolved products. Sometimes I need to do a couple of passes, but this works almost as well as the Chanel eye makeup remover, at a mere fraction of the price.

Bonus points, there is no burning and irritation if the remover happens to seep into your eyes!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by idkhelpme

This stuff is awful! Yes it does remove makeup but it always leaves a weird dry residue underneath my eyes... every single time. I can only use this during the night. Terrible

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by pinktigerr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this daily to remover mascara and any other eye makeup I'm wearing. It is effective even on waterproof eye makeup. It is very important to shake the bottle before applying so that the two phases combine. I put some on to a cotton pad and then gently swipe over my eyes before cleansing. It does not irritate me or break me out. I will continue to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LizzyBerry

This stuff does a great job of taking off waterproof mascara but I'm also turned off by the oily-ness of it. It may not be made with oils but it still feels super oily? I don't get it. It's totally backwards advertising of a product. I'll use up the bottle I have but I'm not repurchasing.

Before this I was using a bit of baby shampoo on a wash cloth to take off eye make up as that's what my eye doctor recommended. He told me a lot of eye make up removers leave an oily residue on the eyeball and bacteria can get trapped in their leading to eye infections, yikes! The baby shampoo is gentle enough to be used as remover and also cleans out the eyes a bit too. I might just go back to that and stay away from other eye makeup removers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ShoeGal95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me, removing waterproof mascara was a nightmare. I used Lancome's Bil-Facil for years. One day, I noticed Neutrogena's Oil Free eye makeup remover on a shelf in WalMart. It comes in a blue see through container. I saw the product was separated-just like Bi-Facil. It comes in 2 sizes. I decided to give it a try due to the huge price difference between Bi-Facil and Neutrogena's.
For me, Neutrogena is JUST AS GREAT as Bi-Facil! A found a terrific product by accident that works just as well for me as a costly one! Cartwheels! It's an awesome feeling!
Truly, for me, if these 2 products were in plain, unmarked containers, I'd never know the difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by badawe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very oily despite states oil free

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had this once, brought it from Walmart for around $6-7, overpriced in my opinion. It's oil free but somehow way oily ??? Hated it because of the excessive oily-ness it also left an oily residue, did a decent job of removing eye makeup including waterproof mascara but its not better or cheaper than my Ponds Bio-hydrante, never would repurchase due to the oil, and I have a HG makeup remover now anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by livyourlife96

I absolutely love this makeup remover. The skin around the eye is very sensitive & this is a very gentle eye makeup remover. While there is an oily tone in it, I mostly feel that it is hydrating to the eye area and will result in much fewer wrinkles than other eye makeup removers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by jasloves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have to agree with the other reviewers about this product being a little oily, but it is probably the only drugstore eye makeup remover that removes my gel eyeliner completely. Until i find another product, i'm stick to this bottle.
Don't forget to shake vigorously before use!