Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

I wasn't impressed with this. It doesn't help me get the mascara off anymore than my face wash does alone. I was bummed. I heard CVS brand eye makeup remover actually works better and it's cheaper so I will try that one next.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is my go to makeup remover!

PROS:
- This is a drugstore product so it's super affordable
- does an amazing job of easily removing all makeup!

CONS:
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel a bit oily after using the product

I threw this out after a few uses. It doesn't work. Although this is oil free, it leaves a gross oily like film.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff because it works as well as makeup removers with oil, but it is oil-free. In my experience, most of the time oil free makeup removers do not work as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is my holy grail eye makeup remover. I've tried other brands from time to time, mostly when I'm with a friend and need to borrow theirs. But nothing works as well for me as this.

Pros:
- I have NEVER had an eyeliner, shadow, or mascara that this stuff hasn't been able to easily take off. Seriously. Even my most stubborn waterproof products aren't an issue.
- Feels soothing to use.

Cons
- It does feel a bit oily but this doesn't bother me because I wash my face right afterwards. Sometimes if I use this product on a q tip to correct eye makeup mistakes, however, the oiliness can be an issue if I try to apply product over the residue without wiping it off with a wet tissue. But that's not a big deal.
- Price. Seriously, just buy the generic version. Why is it so expensive when generic versions seem like the EXACT same formula and are 2-3 dollars cheaper?

Bottom line: It's the only eye makeup remover I'll ever need, but buy the generic version and save yourself a little money.

I love this remover. I too get by with one cotton pad per eye. I also found a Target brand "Up & Up" and the Walmart brand "Equate" to be the exact some product for a couple dollars less. Why spend a lot for another product when you have these 3 doing an excellent job?

At first I didn't really like this because it says Oil-Free but it is really oily. I went and tried different eye makeup removers but none of them have been as great as this one. So I went back to this one and won't bother with any other ones from now on. This is great and takes seconds to remove everthing with no scratching / dragging off my eyelids. Love!

I love this makeup remover. It removes everything effectively, and leaves a silky finish. It has no prevalent smell, and never causes irritation even if it gets into my eye.

This is amazing! better than Clarins, Lancome, Loreal and some other high end brands I have used

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Usually I prefer to use the tears of men to remove my makeup, but this does the job too.

At around $7 retail, this is not expensive per se, but repurchasing is frequent since you use it every day. I stock up when it's on sale and I have coupons. It is a really great makeup remover!

Usually I can get away with just using half a cotton round for each eye. With really dramatic makeup, or extreme winged eyeliner, it will take one cotton round per eye. This does leave behind a oily residue, so I just use this before I wash my face rather than after.

I would never repurchase this at full retail price, so thank the heavens for coupons, am I right ladies???

If you catch this on sale, it's worth a try. It's better than other makeup removers in my opinion, but it's also a tad more expensive. If you don't want to use coupons and don't want to have to look for sales, then just stick with another makeup remover, they're all basically just as good.