April 16, 2014 | 1050 users online

Skincare - Body - Bio Oil - All Products

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using the Bio Oil for 6 months, mainly as a moisturizer for the face. It's been an okay product for me. A few drops goes a long way and even after 6 months, I still have about 1/3 bottle left. No real improvement as far as my skin goes but it also doesn't break me out. I probably will not buy this again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Kristinaweaver08

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this for my stretch marks on my stomach and then read the pamphlet and it said you can use it on your face so I started doing that. And it is really great as a facial product. My skin looks dewy and it doesn't take too long to soak it in even though its an oil. It gives my face a nice tone and glowiness. I also told a friend to try it as such an after one day of her using it I noticed a glow to her face to and her skin tone was evened out! Definitely a great face product. As far as stretch marks I haven't noticed significant change there buy it also said use it for 3 months for best result and its only been a month.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by jenblondet

This product is amazing. I have really sensitive skin so I have to be really careful with what i put on my body because it can cause breakouts but this oil is really a miracle. I put it on at night all over my body and face. My skin feels really really soft and when I wake up I swear I see brighter skin. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by Bravehearts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hello hi there!!!! I've had scars since I was in my early early teens and tried so many products. But nothing worked for me. I users this only for 2 weeks to s such a noticable difference in my face!!!!! My scars have really really lightened! Barely visible anymore! The scars now are really light and with a few more months of using bio oil, I'm sure my face will be really clear! YAY!!!!! But however for some it causes breakouts. So try to put in a patch of your skin first then apply it to you whole face if all is fine! This is indeed an miracle product. :-) Cheers to all! You should definitely give this a go!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I don't use this for my stretch marks, but I use it to give my skin some extra moisture. I actually put it in my bathtub water before I take a bath and soak for 15 minutes or so and my skin feels so nice when I get out. I got the small bottle and have had it for around 6 months and am hardly halfway through. I will repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

I'm not a regular user in the bio oil but I can tell from what I have used so far it has helped quite a lot! My stretch marks aren't as noticeable as they use to be! For it to fully work they say you need to use it twice a day everyday but I don't because I'm lazy and I can already tell it works! So I do recommend this product. I plan on using it my acne scars but I'm afraid it'll break me out but for stretch marks it works wonders! I give it overall a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Enkida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a good massage oil. I bought (and finished) myself a bottle of it during my second pregnancy and afterwards, to massage my belly and try to fade stretch marks. It worked wonders on the stretch marks on my arms, and did almost nothing for the (new AND old) stretch marks on my belly.

As an oil, it's pleasantly (not) scented, thick, hydrating, and nice to work with. As a miracle scar fader, it's actually been proven that the physical daily massaging owning an oil inspires does more to fade scars than the oil itself. But as a motivator to get yourself to regularly massage scar tissue, it works well.

I rated it 4 stars because I think you could get the same results with any other massage oil of your choice, and it's a little bit expensive. But, it's a solid performer, not bad by a long shot. You do have to be consistent about usage to see any results, obviously.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by phuongxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily and acne prone skin which tends to get some flaky spots in the winter. I'm 16 to be and i've suffered from acne since grade 7 and my acne spots have diminshed but sadly i have scars left behind.

Bio oil DID help my scarring and discolouring. It helped to even out my complexion and redness and made my skin look more glowy and film. This hydrates my skin in the winter well. I only use this at night on the weekends since it does make you really oily in the morning when you wake up (i have oily skin). A LITTLE goes a long way so dont slap on too much.

This has helped to smooth out my skin and leave a dewy finish and it has NOT broken my out. As long as you keep a strict skincare routine with the fundamental basics such as; cleanser, toner, moisturiser, than this should not break you out.

Overall, i would buy this product again. But be consistent with this product and dont give up on it, use it regularly, everyday and night for at least 3 whole months and you'd notice a difference.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by syrli

i have bought this product after i heard alot of good reviews from the net... i am not convinced yet, but in the beginning i thought it had diminished some of my wrinkles on my jawline/or smile line:O) but now again im not convinced,they are still there... i'm still on the fence with this one.But will use intil i find something else cause i still have hopes on it doing something for the better;) lol or atleast i will use up this bottle and then i'l see.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Cherrybello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

So... I am experimenting with most of my beauty products and skin care at the moment... mixing things up a bit and watch them compliment each other. I love this product, it does say you need to persevere with the application to diminish the appearance of stretch marks. I have them around the sides of my bum, and far upper thigh, I applied them for a month or so and while they are not gone completely, I definitely see the difference, treatment is still ongoing. Aside from the advertised improvement on the appearance scar/stretch marks, what I love about this is the extreme hydrating effect on the skin. I would mix this with Garnier Body Intensive 7 days repairing lotion 1:1 ratio, apply all over and feel the total smoothness my skin, stay hydrated in middle of winter for at least one week without applying any other body lotion. Pretty incredible.