July 22, 2014 | 1374 users online

Moisturizers - Mary Kay - Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by longgoodnight04

Really lightweight and works good too. I have oily/acne prone skin & use this everyday & it does not clog my pores at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 3:40:00 PM More reviews by PrincessKatie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this when I was 13, it was the very first moisturizer I ever used. I love the smell, and it feels lights and fresh on my skin. Unfortunately, the tube ran out and I never bought it again. I'm hoping to buy another tube soon. I would reccomend this moisturizer to anyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by caraaa

I've been using this moisturizer for quite a while now (my mom is an MK consultant). When they say "lightweight", they really mean "lightweight."

It works well in the summer, but I find it doesn't quite moisturize up to my standards during the harsher winter months (I live in Canada).

I don't think it's oil-free (they would probably advertise it as such otherwise), but it doesn't break out my acne-prone skin.

Overall, I gave it a three because I really haven't tried much more moisturizers on the market. There are probably better ones for the same price. The packaging is manageable, but I think a pump dispenser would be better because it is very watery. When it's upside down, you're prone to putting too much. When it's right side up, you can't get it out if the bottle isn't full.

Anyway, I would recommend this to normal or slightly oily skin. Dry or very dry would do better with another moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this moisturizer during the summer. I have very oily skin that breaks out occasionally. I thought this moisturizer worked fine. I really like the bottle. I would recommend this moisturizer. But it may be too drying/harsh for some people. It has a nice smell. The formula is very lightweight. Remember to use a separate sunscreen.

I am turning 30 soon, so am revamping my skincare routine. I probably won't repurchase this next summer. I feel that I need something with some age fighting ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2006 4:08:00 AM More reviews by blue_butterfly87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this moisturizer for three years and I love it. I didn't realize how much I liked it until I left it at my mother's house and had to use my roommate's moisturizer, which felt like I was putting sunblock on my face. It's so smooth and light. The website says it has a light perfume scent, but I don't really detect one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2006 1:29:00 AM More reviews by ChicaPequena

I absolutely adore this product. ADORE IT. I have oily, combination skin with some terribly dry patches. I was apprehensive about using the moisturizer all over because I thought it would cause certain areas to be oilier. Boy, was I wrong! It feels like the moisturizer sucks up the oil while softening the dry areas.

My skin feels baby soft after using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by PhunkySummer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

like the cleanser it has a very nice fruity smell to it its a great product i would definetly buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 3:01:00 AM More reviews by jeebusbunny

I like this moisturizer because I have really sensitive skin, and it didn't break me out. I like keeping a bottle of this around because its rather simple and light, I use it when my face needs a break.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2006 6:13:00 PM More reviews by khmcd1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's very nice but it's just not very moisturizing. I have normal skin and switched to using the Timewise moisturizer. Much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 7:40:00 PM More reviews by mimixnoodles

This moisturizer was decent. It had a nice clean scent, and works well for acne-prone skin. It is not enough moisturer for me, though, in the the winter. But its lightweight enough for the summer.