Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/8/2013 3:45:00 PM

Very effective. No need to rub.

on 10/1/2013 3:03:00 PM

Due to the product being oil-based, it removes makeup super efficiently. It's definitely the best form of eye makeup-remover I've used so far, and doesn't sting or irritate my eyes (as has been the case so many times before). However, I can see why people aren't attracted to the over-greasy residue it leaves afterwards. Provided you do actually wash your face afterwards, that greasiness well be completely gone. It's great for dry skin like mine.

on 8/25/2013 2:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. It is pricey but worth it. It is oil based and will melt anything away gently, even my 'They're real' mascara. No tugging or pulling and no irritation after.

on 8/17/2013 4:38:00 PM

Pretty much the best eye-makeup remover I've ever used. I've also tried Lancome, Sonia Kashuk, Smashbox, and Philosophy and this is by far the best. You don't have to rub the cotton round on your eyes at all - just soak the round and press it and wiggle it on your eyelids and the makeup comes off like a sticker! This is really good, especially for people whose eyes get irritated easily. It also removes waterproof makeup pretty well but I'm mostly amazed by how well it takes off eye makeup(especially dark, elaborate smokey eyes!) without having to rub at all. Worth it!

on 8/6/2013 4:08:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is greasy, hard to wash off, and doesn't even work very well at removing eye makeup. Clinique's wash-away gel cleanser does a much better job removing makeup (even eyeliner) without leaving a residue or burning your eyes.

on 7/29/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is amazing you only need a small amount and it melts away all traces of makeup in a flash whilst leaving my skin soothed and refreshed and impeccably clean can't wait to purchase my fullsize when this runs out

on 5/25/2013 5:09:00 AM

Somehow this thing just dun work for me. I usually wear eyeliners and even if I use a cotton ball i still can't remove all makeup at one time. Another big drawback is that I dun like the oily feeling after rinsing my face. Would stick to other cleaning oil which doesnt give me that feeling and remove makeup more efficiently.

on 4/17/2013 6:37:00 AM

Really nice product, makeup comes off really easy when using this and a cotton wool ball.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after my sister raved about how amazing it was and how it removed all her waterproof makeup with the lightest fairy sprinkle amount and the slightest swipe across the eyes. Ha.

The truth is this stuff disappears very quickly and that's after doing jack. I don't even use waterproof eye makeup and I still find more eye makeup on my towels after using this remover *and* washing my face than I do on the cotton pad with the product.

Add to its poor performance the fact that this is a department store product with department store prices, and you can forget it. My quest continues... I'm on to Kashuk's Remove next.

on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM

I always have problems with waterproof mascara, but this is the best remover to take it off, I donīt even have to rub a lot, and it is also great removing lipstick.