September 30, 2014 | 1802 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye make up remover that I feel removes all traces of eye make up without rubbing at the eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Yup it's more expensive than a drugstore brand but it works well for me.
I would like a pump for this product just because sometimes pouring a liquid product can make you use too much but that's my only (slight) negative about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate around my eyes like many make-up removers do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but it removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara with ease. I have found drugstore eye makeup removers that were almost as good, but never any that are as good. If you have a difficult time finding a makeup remover that you like, you may want to give this one a go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a makeup remover this is expensive but it really does work! It removes all traces of eye makeup and does not irritate my eyes at all! It really does what it claims " take the day off" I feel so refreshed and clean after using this. One thing that i disliked about the remover is that it is very oil when you put it on a cotton ball and then transfer it to your face. The cotton ball is soaked in the solution and it can get very messy if you do not realize how much you are absorbing onto it. You just need a little bit!!! Because this bottle is not very big i only used a very small amount for both eyes and it lasted me about 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I really do like this eye makeup remover alot. It has the ability to remove both waterproof and non-waterproof eye makeup alike. And, it doesn't sting my eyes at all.

I sincerely hope that one day Clinique will start selling it in a larger bottle. I find that a bottle of this stuff can go up rather quickly!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by Heinalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product takes my mascara away - ok, but it truly hurts in and around my eye when I use it. It stings really bad! I also develope white dots under my eye when I use this product. It feels fatty against my skin, so I think that is what does it and clogs my pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 6:59:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only makeup remover I can bring myself to give a five lippie rating because it actually does it's job and does it job very well. I find it odd that people complain about how greasy this is because it's suppose to be washed off your face afterwards.

Take the day off is the only makeup remover I've owned (and I've owned a lot) that successfully take off any waterproof makeup without any hassle whatsoever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by JLeroux

A good eye makeup remover. I never had any problems removing eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. No complaints with performance. However, I do think there are drugstore brands that will do an equally good job for a lot less.

Overall: Good product, performs exactly as advertised.
Alternatives: I've switched to Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover because it performs equally well, but at half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by sweetlikecinnamon

Okay. This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried. It works like a charm; gently removes my eye makeup without stinging (I have quite sensitive eyes - the Bioderma actually stung my eyes), even the most waterproof mascara comes right off. Also, there's absolutely no need for rubbing when using this baby. It does feel a bit oily yes, but I don't mind since I always cleanse my face after using it anyway.
After buying another makeup remover than this, I can't wait to finish the bottle just so I can buy this makeup remover again. It's not exactly cheap, but concidering the perfomance of this product, I think the price tag is fair enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

A friend of mine gave me her bottle because she found it too oily. It definitely is too oily but it's also gentle and effective in removing stubborn makeup. However, I began to use Johnson's baby oil and it's nearly as effective at a fraction of the cost. Oiliness is a problem though, so I now use DHC Deep Cleansing Oil which is pricey - though not as pricey as Clinique - and difficult to get but really amazing. It's so easy to use (you don't even need a cotton pad) and it just washes off.