November 24, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really nice product, makeup comes off really easy when using this and a cotton wool ball.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by repercussionist

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after my sister raved about how amazing it was and how it removed all her waterproof makeup with the lightest fairy sprinkle amount and the slightest swipe across the eyes. Ha.

The truth is this stuff disappears very quickly and that's after doing jack. I don't even use waterproof eye makeup and I still find more eye makeup on my towels after using this remover *and* washing my face than I do on the cotton pad with the product.

Add to its poor performance the fact that this is a department store product with department store prices, and you can forget it. My quest continues... I'm on to Kashuk's Remove next.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by andreaaraiza

I always have problems with waterproof mascara, but this is the best remover to take it off, I donīt even have to rub a lot, and it is also great removing lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really like this make up remover. It's an oil based product, so it glides on easy and takes make up off in one swipe (no tugging or pulling on skin).

I found it a little bit pricey ($22.00 CDN for 4.2 oz) but it is certainly worth it. Even though it's oil based, it doesn't leave an oily residue underneath my eyes and on my eye lids (I also just wipe a cold cloth to make sure it's off).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jccmz

I tried this to save money by buying this instead of the Lancome Bifacil. It works just as well as the Lancome, but it's a little thicker, heavier and feels greasy to me. While it's almost $10 less expensive, I really don't like the greasy feel. I'm going to try the Neutrogena before I go back to the Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 7:36:00 AM More reviews by cel1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye make up remover that I feel removes all traces of eye make up without rubbing at the eyes. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Yup it's more expensive than a drugstore brand but it works well for me.
I would like a pump for this product just because sometimes pouring a liquid product can make you use too much but that's my only (slight) negative about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by SassyShari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate around my eyes like many make-up removers do.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by icepunkprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product because it doesn't irritate my eyes, but it removes the most stubborn waterproof mascara with ease. I have found drugstore eye makeup removers that were almost as good, but never any that are as good. If you have a difficult time finding a makeup remover that you like, you may want to give this one a go.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ninaflorezbowling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For a makeup remover this is expensive but it really does work! It removes all traces of eye makeup and does not irritate my eyes at all! It really does what it claims " take the day off" I feel so refreshed and clean after using this. One thing that i disliked about the remover is that it is very oil when you put it on a cotton ball and then transfer it to your face. The cotton ball is soaked in the solution and it can get very messy if you do not realize how much you are absorbing onto it. You just need a little bit!!! Because this bottle is not very big i only used a very small amount for both eyes and it lasted me about 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I really do like this eye makeup remover alot. It has the ability to remove both waterproof and non-waterproof eye makeup alike. And, it doesn't sting my eyes at all.

I sincerely hope that one day Clinique will start selling it in a larger bottle. I find that a bottle of this stuff can go up rather quickly!