Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 10/31/2013 4:35:00 PM

It works quite well. It removes makeup without burning the skin like the Lancome removers. The only thing is that it is oily so after taking off your makeup, you should use a cleanser to take off the oiliness left behind

on 10/23/2013 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do not use this product on my eyes since it is very oily, but it works wonders if waterproof lipsticks and lip stains. I have 2 sample sizes which will last me years, so I don't see myself ever buying the full size since it is very expensive and I don't wear long-lasting lip products that often. I will continue to use the samples until they are gone.

on 10/22/2013 4:04:00 PM

I tried this makeup remover when I found a mini bottle of it in our bathroom, I instantly loved it and used up the whole bottle. I was a little hesitant to repurchase because it's a little pricey, but now that I have I will repurchase this product over and over! It's the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried, it's the only thing that gets off waterproof mascara easily. No need to tug, removes everything in seconds. I highly recommend this!! Totally worth it.

on 10/22/2013 12:04:00 PM

I love this eye makeup remover! You don't need to rub your eyes off to remove your makeup. Just pat the cotton pad on for a while, and the makeup will literally come off like sticker! Does not sting or irritate my eyes. Definitely going to buy this again when I run out! The price is up there, but the quality of this product is definitely worth every penny.

on 10/9/2013 2:09:00 AM

I have been using this product for YEARS! I love it, and have never had any problems with it or allergic reactions whatsoever. It easily takes off all sorts of levels of makeup, although I primarily use it to remove EYE MAKEUP.

It has a similar oily texture to baby oil, but less thick (more watery) and without any smell. Best used with a cotton ball!

You won't regret this product. It is my eye makeup bestie 4 ever!

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

on 10/8/2013 3:45:00 PM

Very effective. No need to rub.

on 10/1/2013 3:03:00 PM

Due to the product being oil-based, it removes makeup super efficiently. It's definitely the best form of eye makeup-remover I've used so far, and doesn't sting or irritate my eyes (as has been the case so many times before). However, I can see why people aren't attracted to the over-greasy residue it leaves afterwards. Provided you do actually wash your face afterwards, that greasiness well be completely gone. It's great for dry skin like mine.

on 8/25/2013 2:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff. It is pricey but worth it. It is oil based and will melt anything away gently, even my 'They're real' mascara. No tugging or pulling and no irritation after.

on 8/17/2013 4:38:00 PM

Pretty much the best eye-makeup remover I've ever used. I've also tried Lancome, Sonia Kashuk, Smashbox, and Philosophy and this is by far the best. You don't have to rub the cotton round on your eyes at all - just soak the round and press it and wiggle it on your eyelids and the makeup comes off like a sticker! This is really good, especially for people whose eyes get irritated easily. It also removes waterproof makeup pretty well but I'm mostly amazed by how well it takes off eye makeup(especially dark, elaborate smokey eyes!) without having to rub at all. Worth it!

on 8/6/2013 4:08:00 PM

This eye makeup remover is greasy, hard to wash off, and doesn't even work very well at removing eye makeup. Clinique's wash-away gel cleanser does a much better job removing makeup (even eyeliner) without leaving a residue or burning your eyes.