November 24, 2014 | 1588 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lustreglass - Spring Bean

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 2:55:00 PM More reviews by cheekykiki78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes it is a very unusual color in the tube, but it creates a beautiful caramel color on the lips when applied. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lareinaxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

after hearing rave reviews about this, i decided to try it at my cco today, i tested it and wow, its so pretty, it took about two minutes and it turned into a sexy shimmery caramel/nude color. my boyfriend even said he loved my caramel lips..so i showed him what i used and he couldn't believe it. i don't like sparkly lips, but this doesn't make them sparkly, more shimmery, and its not that noticeable. it has a brush on it instead of a doe foot applicator. and it works perfect for this formula. i am deff going to pick this up next time i go to the cco. i will do an update then :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by yellowstripes

At first I was very hesitant to buy this shimmery green(!) gloss. But trust me, it's worth trying. A golden/green shimmer, classic MAC shine, and NOT sticky. Perfect for an everyday look. The brush applicator makes all the difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by BRosa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first bought it out of mere curiosity, a green gloss! LOL. I love the golden shimmer it give to my lips. I like the smell and the fact the applicator is a brush, not doe-foot type. Doesn't dry my lips. Great affordable price for a gloss that truly lasts for hours.

Swatch-->

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 5:40:00 AM More reviews by arikabh

I did buy this just because its green and shimmery. This is more than that though. It's perfect for those days when I cant decide what gloss to wear. It imparts a lovely 3D golden effect. Also its a Lustreglass so that means it applies less sticky! this one works amazing layered on top of another gloss or over a lipstick you want to warm up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by thesoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I picked it up at a whim because the color looked so fun in the tube, but also found it to be really useful and practical as well. I'm an NC25 with extremely yellow undertones, and this paired with slightly reddish lip products slightly lessens the redness or coolness and tailors whatever color I used underneath to my skintone. I like how the applicator is a brush so that I can get a more precise application plus it's easier to sanitize. The texture is quite tacky as other reviewers commented; I feel like wearing taffee on my lips and it somehow gives me the weird constricting feeling to my lips, as opposed to the swelling feel when you wear lip tox? haha.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by mellybeerbelly

I love the golden-honeydew colour! - Almost as much as the funny looks you get when you pull our a green lipgloss!The brush is great too!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:02:00 AM More reviews by llumi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The lustre glasses are sticky too dang it. I guess this girl will have to make due with drug store gloss. Anyway, this was a neat item despite the sticky. It gave an iridescent look to anything you wore under it. Quite cute. If you wear it alone it's a green tinge. So, I like the look, just not the feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by yellowcars

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have medium pigmented lips and this color looked okayy.
but on my sister [who has really pigmented lips] it looked so prettyyyy !
overall, i really like this color and the color is greeeen. yayaya.
oh yeaa, and the actual color on your lips is like a goldish. hah

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by BlueSugar

I loooove this lipgloss. It shows up like a really pretty golden nude honey colour (i have about medium pigmented lips) with a tiny bit of glitter :) I'm not huge on wearing super bright colours on the lips, so this is the perfect nude colour for me. It's sticky, but I like the feel of sticky lipglosses, and it last a long time. I definently recommend this to anyone! :)