Philosophy Senorita Margarita 3-in-1

3.9

on 11/29/2006 11:08:00 AM

I found this scrub to be too irritating and drying as well. At first I liked the fragrance and then it started to smell more like a chemical plastic smell. I won't be buying this one again.

on 11/29/2006 8:29:00 AM

There's something in this that is a little irritating and drying to my skin, which I haven't found with the other Philosophy 3-in-1's. Maybe it's whatever gives it the citrus/alcohol scent? Be careful if you have sensitive skin.

Also, I got tired of this and the other scents in the Cocktail Party set (Melon Daquiri and Mimosa) much more quickly than I got tired of the Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1, to the point that six months later I've barely made a dent in the bottles. I know this is probably just a matter of personal taste, but it's sort of like the scent lacks the depth or complexity to keep me coming back for more.

on 11/28/2006 10:44:00 PM

This reminds me of summer. It smells so nice and light and is totally refreshing. It produces lots of suds and leaves my skin ultra-soft. I highly recommend this product!

on 10/28/2006 5:32:00 PM

I really love the way the smells!!! So does my husband and 8 year old son. It is very hard to please all the members of my household, so you know this is a great product when we all enjoy it!!! I have never smelled a margarita, so I have no basis of comparison, but what I can say is that this a fresh, clean, juicy smelling body wash. I love it and will repurchase!!!

on 10/23/2006 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My favorite drink, and probably my fave Philosophy 3-in-1. It captures a margarita perfectly--the fresh lime, the salt, even the tequila (though no worries, it isn't a boozy smell at all, lol, and the scent doesn't linger after you're out of the shower anyway...but the scent is complete). I don't use these as shampoo, but they make a great shower gel. This one is especially well complimented by the salt scrub of the same flavor, er, scent.

on 8/31/2006 1:38:00 PM

This is my favorite 3-in-1 right now. This smells INCREDIBLE :o) Just very fresh, mouth watering lime & salt juicyness :o) It's like a burst of fresh salty sea air, I love using this after the beach or on a Friday night before going out for a kick of energy.

on 7/19/2006 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

What could be more refreshing than a cool shower, on a hot summer night, with the sweet, salty, refreshing zing of the lime scented Senorita Margarita? It is seriously so refreshing! A very clean, summery scent, that has become a summer staple of mine (along with the salt scrub). As with all 3 in 1 products, I only use it as a bath gel, I do not like it as a shampoo/conditioner. I find it leaves my skin soft and clean, and it leaves my bathroom smelling yummy!

on 6/23/2006 9:37:00 PM

My boyfriend and I both love this product. I mostly use it as a body wash, but sometimes as a shampoo. He uses it to wash his hair. We love the smell. It does smell just like a margarita.

on 6/3/2006 8:27:00 PM

I received this as a large sample from Sephora. I got one whiff and gave it away. If real margaritas smelled like this, the tequila industry would go out of business. I can't imagine walking around smelling like this product.

on 6/3/2006 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love the color and novelty of this 3 in 1, but the smell is absolutely sickening! Who wants to smell an alcoholic drink while they're bathing anyway?

Popular Gels/Soaps