Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick (Yellow)

3.2

TRIDECYL STEARATE,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE,TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL,OZOKERITE,DIETHYLHEXL ADIPATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE,BEESWAX,KAOLIN,ASCORBYL PALMITATE,BHT,CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE,CITRIC ACID,GLYCERYL OLEATE,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,TBHQ, VEGETABLE OIL, PROPYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN:TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS,IRON OXIDES,TALC, ULTRAMARINES.

I hate it, it did NOT work. Do not buy this. All I have to say :[

on 9/1/2009 8:00:00 PM

So, I was so excited to get this and try it out.
especially because I heard that Physican's formula was good.
and right when I tried it out,
it was soooo bad.
it did NOT cover my dark circles.
but the colour was fine, considering that Im asian.
it was also hard to blend out,
and made my face look cakey.
and even if you put alot of this product on,
it does not work, trust me.
it would make one side thicker and one side thiner.
I do not recommend this product at all.
Especially because I live in Canada,
I bought it for 8 dollars - that for me is expensive.

on 7/27/2009 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The coverage:
Too hard to blend but you can hardly tell since I'm asian descent and practically yellow myself. for my undereye cirlces it did pretty decent.

The price:
For $5 that's a good deal, well at least in my local target.

If you have fair skin tones it might be too yellow for you, even if you just dabbed it on because when you blend it, it basically fades away.

on 7/18/2009 5:10:00 PM

Such a disappointment!
I was really looking forward to using this product on my stubborn under-eye circles, but the results aren't very good.
I put the product uner one eye, WITH another regualr concealer AND some powder foundation, but it looked almost the exact same as the other eye. You couldn't even notice a difference. :(

on 5/19/2009 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have this a long time but don't use it. i always think i'll give it another go as there is so much product. i love this brand generally speaking. i really like the cream to powder yellow and flesh toned concealer and if i could find the yellow magic cube concealer, i'd buy as many as i could get my hands on! so when i could not longer find the magic cube, i tried this concealer. it's not too yellow as some say, rather its too shiny, greasy for me so i can't trust it to stay. i am primarily trying to cover redness from rosacea. i loved the cube as it was water proof and lasted all day. even the concealer duo lasts more than most though its not wp, because it dries down to a powder.
a greasy concealer isn't helpful to me at all. however maybe if used under the eyes its moisturizing. i have not tried it for that.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Took care of the dark circles decently. It was a little irritating to wash off on my eyes though. Tried the Almay Bright Eyes and I haven't gone back since.

on 2/2/2009 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is not creamy whatsoever, and tugs on the skin of applied straight from the packaging onto the area to be concealed. After it was applied to my undereyes, it didn't seem to eliminate any purple coloring, but instead made the area look worse -- like I was trying to cover purple marker with yellow crayon -- not a good look!

on 11/5/2008 2:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Even in extremely outdated packaging this can be a good product. It is styled like a lipstick in a screw-up tube with a clear cap. I never apply it directly from the tube. I use a concealer brush from Sephora to take a very small amount from the tube and brush on my face. I use skin colored concealer over this and a thin application of powder to set it (dip the brush in loose powder, tap a few times on the edge of the powder jar).
The key to success in using this product may be in using a very small amount. I really wanted a yellow color corrector for a low price. I also use the mint green in a pot from Physician's Formula. I take a small amount on my finger and tap on the reddish areas of my face only until the color seems to balance (neutralize). I put on foundation first and only apply color correctors to the parts that still seem purple (for yellow corrector) or red (for the green).

on 7/19/2008 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow, way 2 YELLOW! Good gravy! Hard to blend/slippery too.

on 5/11/2008 4:50:00 PM