October 24, 2014 | 1557 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by pooni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

this smells delicious and it is vry moistrsng makes my skin silky soft and glowy my skin nvr lookd so healthier and smell lingers on body evn after 12 hrs i love this one from core of my heart this is rightly named as the honeymooner ....if u hv problem with chocolate mess here is a simple solution ..i take chocolate out from it and use it as a face mask to avoid brown chocolaty streaks on my skin..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by rikasmith

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells phenomenal! Softens your skin instantly. This is my favorite massage bar from Lush. The downsides are that the chocolate bits can make a mess and it's pricier compared to the other massage bars they offer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Lushywaffle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This massage bar smells heavenly, just like Honey I Washed the Kids, which i am a total sucker for it. It is very moisturizing and helps my very dry sensitive skin. However the down side is the chocolate bit is really messy so I will just chuck the chco bit out. The massage bar is also very small so you can finish the bar in 5-10 uses. But overall it is a nice bar so I will repurchase it even with an expensive price tag.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So..Whose idea was it to put chocolate inside a massage bar? Seriously, it's the only thing I hate about this product. I love the scent, it's very sophisticated and sweet. I love also the feel of the bar on my skin and it moisturises nicely. But the damn chocolate chunk inside! I get brown stripes on my legs when I put this on and it looks dirty :/ Well... the scent is lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

love this! this is the only massage bar I haven't gotten tired of. fabulous smell; i want to eat it. so moisturizing!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by fashionshowatlunch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The soft couer massage bar also known as the honeymooner massage bar is definitely one of my favorites. There are a number of pluses with it. However, it does have a couple flaws. Here are the pros and cons of the soft couer massage bar.

Pros

Smells great: This heart shaped massage bar smells like love. Actually it smells like honey, vanilla and chocolate. Itís a great combination of scents that makes me both hungry and dreamy. No one scent stands out and thatís what I like about it. The scents mingle together beautifully to create, what I feel is, one of the best smelling products out there.

Moisturizing: The soft couer can be a good replacement for lotion because it is just as moisturizing. It left my skin feeling soft and silken.

Cons

Too small: This is a rather small massage bar, especially considering how much it costs. If you use it often, it wonít last you that long, compared to some of lushes other massage bars.

Read my full review here: http://trenchandaccessory.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-coeur-honeymooner-massage-bar.html

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ser1382

I really enjoyed using this product, though I wanted to use it as an after-bath/shower moisturizer, and I really do see how it could be more appropriate for a couple to use on a weekend away or their honeymoon (hence the name). It smells SOOOOOO good. I would say probably a bit of an orangey-chocolate smell? But I didn't like the little chocolatey piece inside, which never melted and felt like a waste of space. Overall, I would repurchase for a special treat, but not as a regular thing. Too expensive for the amount you get and for the hassle of the way it falls apart so quickly as you use it up.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2010 12:31:00 AM More reviews by busterbrown16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells absolutely amazing! It is a sweet honey, chocolatey smell and I just want to eat it. I LOVE LUSH massage bars and my boyfriend even liked this one because it wasn't too overpowering. A few things I didn't like about it was the fact that it was the same price as the other bars and considerably smaller. Also, pieces of the brown chocolate part of the bar rub off on your skin which isn't very fun when you're giving a massage ;) It can easily be rubbed away, but it feels a bit grainy when that happens. Overall, I would probably repurchase this because it is so yummy smelling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells divine! I just love the honey/chocolately scent. I would have rated this with 5 lippies, but the chocolate pieces do not rub well into the skin. It turned out gritty and left tiny specks of brown on my skin that I had to sweep off. Otherwise, it is a nice moisturizer. I just avoid the chocolate piece or eventually break it off. It works nice in the shower too. Leaves your skin feeling nicely moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The texture and performance isnt anything spectacular (compared to the other massage bars) but it smells SOO good!! I dont really mind the chocolate in it since i just throw it away and the little bits i end up rubbing in doesnt make me sticky. Since its rich as a moisturizer, i dont use it everyday so the size is perfect for me since i can use it up before it goes bad. I have a lush tin so i keep it in that but i wouldnt mind displaying this on my vanity since its so cute. smells like what it looks like and its fun to share with your SO :) its a nice novelty product. Good job lush!