Clinique Repairwear- Intensive Eye Cream

3.1

INGREDIENTS: water\aqua\eau [] squalane [] peg-8 [] ethylhexyl palmitate [] caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride [] butylene glycol [] dimethicone [] glycerin [] methyl gluceth-20 [] peg-100 stearate [] cetyl alcohol [] pentylene glycol [] glyceryl stearate [] jojoba esters [] camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf water [] aspalathus linearis (red tea) leaf extract [] camellia sinensis (yellow tea) leaf water [] polygonum cuspidatum root extract [] sea whip extract [] triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract [] hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge [] artemia extract [] coffea robusta seed extract [] rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] yeast extract\faex\extrait de levure [] persea gratissima (avocado) sterols [] acetyl glucosamine [] phospholipids [] sodium rna [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] cholesterol [] hesperidin methyl chalcone [] caffeine [] dipeptide-2 [] phytosphingosine [] sodium dna [] sodium hyaluronate [] palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3 [] ascorbyl tocopheryl maleate [] nordihydroguaiaretic acid [] glycosaminoglycans [] tocopheryl acetate [] linoleic acid [] trehalose [] sucrose [] linolenic acid [] micrococcus lysate [] polydodecanamideaminium triazadiphenylethenesulfonate [] polysilicone-11 [] hydrogenated lecithin [] astrocaryum murumuru butter [] caprylic/capric triglyceride [] propylene glycol dicaprate [] ethylhexyl stearate [] polymethylsilsesquioxane [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] hydrogenated polyisobutene [] polyethylene [] hydrogenated vegetable oil [] polyvinylalcohol crosspolymer [] potassium sulfate [] steareth-20 [] lecithin [] carbomer [] tromethamine [] disodium edta [] sodium dehydroacetate [] phenoxyethanol [] methylparaben [] propylparaben [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the very few eye creams that doesn't make my eyes go completely nuts with irritation. I was really surprised at how effective this is: fine lines are smoothed, no milia, no burning or irritation, thick rich texture perfect for the dry desert climate where I live.

on 3/23/2010 11:04:00 AM

got a sample for this product, thinking that i should start protecting my delicate eye area as i approach my mid-20s. but boy was i rudely shocked with how it stang my eyes, and caused small little white bumps under my eyes. the bumps got dry and flaky. would definitely not recommend this to anyone.

on 1/22/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I wanted to look for a cheaper alternative to my Lemer eye concentrate so I decided to try repairwear. I like the creamy, thick consistency and it seems to "brighten" up my eyes and make me look more awake. I use eye cream more of a preventative measure (i'm 34 and i am lucky enough to not have any wrinkles yet) and have been using it religiously since I was 21. I don't have any puffies or dark circles so I think this cream for anti wrinkles works best for my skin concerns. I don't think it will work well for people with deep set wrinkles or super dark circles, but it works well for me. I will continue to purchase. It sure beats paying $190 for le mer!!

I like this eyecream. It is a bit expensive but alittle goes a long way. I've been looking for a good eye cream because I've noticed some smile lines by my eyes that were still showing when I'm not smiling and that was really bugging me because I'm only 24! So I decided to try this repair wear and after the first night of using it my little smile lines were hardly showing up when I looked at in the mirror in the morning! I couldn't believe it. I've only been using now a couple days and I love the results I've been seeing. I will update in the future if I get any negative reations to it (I hope not) The only thing is be careful around the eyes because I got some in my eye one day and it stung and was watering like crazy for a few mins but other than that I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My eyes sting when I apply this (maybe I apply too close to my eye balls, whatever). But this product helps with NOTHING. and it was ridiculously expensive (and it's only Clinique!). It doesn't do anything with my fine lines, dark circles, or puffiness for that matter. My fine lines were more visible after using it for a week!

on 11/14/2009 3:56:00 PM

I bought this a The Cosmetics Company Store outlet and I've liked my Clinque cleanser, toner, gel lotion set, so I tried the repairwear eye cream. I've been waking up with puffy eyes, so I wanted something to wear at night to help the skin around my eyes stay moisturized. I read that the repairwear eye cream was getting good ratings, so I tried it.

I got a horrible allergic reaction. I'm not sure what it was, or maybe because I bought it at an outlet store. I got dry itchy patches below my eyes. I exchanged it for the Origins Youthtopia eye cream. Hopefully it's more natural and won't cause another allergic reaction. (FYI, The Cosmetics Company Store doesn't do returns, only exchanges or store credit).

I will never buy it again, I wanted to warn people because I've never had an allergic reaction to any product before this.

on 11/7/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

it might just be me and my skin, but i had a horrible allergic reaction to this eye cream!!!!

I will say when i used this, it definitely made a difference right away. after my initial application, my dark circles became less visible and my eye area was very moisturized.

however, i can't say anything about results after long term use considering i had to stop using this product after a week. within three days tiny, pimple-like bumps formed directly under my lower lashline. i thought they this would simply go away, but it only got worse. my under-eye began to swell and an itchy rash formed in addition to more tiny bumps. after i stopped using the eye cream, the reaction slowly went away. i was very disappointed with clinique since they have marketed themselves as hypoallergenic. i love clinique and i have never had a problem with allergies using their products. but if you have sensitive skin, i would stay away from this eyecream. i will not be repurchasing.

on 8/19/2009 8:34:00 PM

I received a sample of this at Sears. The first thing that I didn't like about it was the packaging. It came in a container where you had to stick your finger in the cream to get at it. I think eye creams hold their integrity better in a squeeze tube. This cream left my eye area shiny looking. It did nothing for me, but irritate my eye area. Will not buy again.

on 7/31/2009 7:17:00 AM

I loveee Clinique skin care products,but this is worse ever.I buy it coz i had the wrong ideea this is a basis moituriser for eye area,but is not.Is coming in a jar,texture cream-gel.Just after applying was irittating my eyes for first time.By night time i woke up with tears and i had to wash my face,it was very bad.Second time i apply it with some precautions,the scent make me sneez but i was hopping for some nice results thinking that first time was my fault.The cream is getting absorbed quick and i noticed white casts and some residues.In morning my skin under eyes were red,itittated and awefful white residues filled in wrinkles around eyes.i had few days to apply only natural oils and wash with tea,i was very burn-irittated
It is a very bad prods and expensive.is not a basic moisturiser coz the texture is prety dry.it could work for someone with normal skin under eye (mine was very dry) someone around 25 with no wrinkles only with dark circles.I say this becouse when i apply the cream was getting absorbed quick with mat finish but some white cast.After i used 2weeks i had the crazy ideea to test it on face to see how much is moiturising the skin and surpise,after absorbing the skin was so very dry that i was feeling thight and i couldnt smile.This prod was not good for anything..i put it directly in garbage,it was the most expensive "garbage ever"Dont waste your money..AAER is the best

on 7/28/2009 9:28:00 PM

Another eye cream tried, another eye cream that didn't impress me. Moisturized ok, nothing special. Repair? I don't think so. After finishing the jar, I noticed no difference in fine lines at all. I found it a little irritating to my eyes. Some burning and stinging.

Not worth the price for me at all. I get better results with Vaseline.