July 23, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Sweet Talk Mouth Watering Lip Gloss

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2007 9:21:00 PM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has to be the worst lip gloss I've ever bought in my life. MY ENTIRE LIFE. Once you put this stuff on, it never comes off! Even wiping it off doesn't get it all off. I don't think VS even sells this stuff anymore, thank God. For a company that has really expensive merch, I wonder how this ever made it to the market. The flavors weren't even spot-on either--blueberry didn't smell anything like blueberries. Even my niece's Bonne Bell is better than this. Stay away from this stuff unless you want a lip gloss that also doubles as glue.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Ruby2003

Yuck! I agree with the last poster...its like glue. I got this in Posh Peach, and wanted to love the sheer peach color. I put it on, it just sat there on top of my lips and of course my hair kept getting stuck in it! Smelled good enough but the taste was like chemical fruit...Taste + Consistency = Horrible

So glad this line has been D/C...good riddance

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:59:00 PM More reviews by velardi

I bought two tubes of this gloss at some point when Victoria's Secret was having another one of their sales. I have Passion Pear and Wild Berries and the stuff smells pretty enough, but it's the consistency of hot glue. It's got a lot of shine, but it's totally not worth my lips sticking together every time I open my mouth. And after I un-stick them, the spot where it was stuck looks all gunky and uneven.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2007 3:54:00 AM More reviews by kristikreme

I admit that Sweet Talk lip glosses are ridiculously sticky. However, that was the primary reason why I liked it. I didn't mind the texture as long the gloss lasts (boy oh boy does this gloss last.) It also creates a wonderful shine. Though NEVER wear it on a windy day! It also has a tendency to leak out of the tube. However, I will probably not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2007 3:36:00 PM More reviews by dudeitsrenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is beautiful and I still have a few half-empty tubes that I use sometimes, but Sweet Talk was discontinued when Beauty Rush came into the picture. Sweet Talk glosses are very sheer with little pigmentation but lots of shine, and are extremely thick and sticky. I couldn't go out with this on during a windy day, or I had a mouthful of hair and hair full of sticky gloss. For special occassions though, this was pretty to wear with heavily made up eyes. Beauty Rush, IMO, is much better for every day.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2007 9:34:00 PM More reviews by LitHiUMx3

Feels like glue and honey on your lips. Yuck. Doesn't even smell that fabulous... granted there is some high shine but the ridiculous stickiness causes hair to get stuck in it ALL THE TIME, even mysterious cat fut bits got stuck on my lips. Gross.

lesson learned: never kiss a guy while wearing this. ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2007 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Emmy2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There are much better glosses on the market! This was given to me as a gift and at first I thought it smelled like something other than the vanilla it claimed to be. It is long-lasting but EXTREMELY STICKY AND GOOPY. Never wear it in the wind-that's all I got to say! Let's just say that if I threw it away, I wouldn't miss it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by xx13

I'm glad I got this for free, there are so many better glosses I could buy for $7. Even for $2! I'm not picky when it comes to texture or consistency. As long as it looks good, smells good and tastes okay if I happen to get it in my mouth Iím happy. This failed at all three. Mouth Watering? Yeah it made my mouth water, from wanting to gag. If you enjoy putting rubber cement that smells like rotten strawberries and rubbing alcohol on your lips then rush to Victoriaís secret and buy some. Judging by the other reviews Iím sure there will be plenty available!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2006 5:00:00 AM More reviews by banjyus

I love the Pear, the Berry and the Blueberry. My friends and I call it the "glue" because it is very sticky but it last a long time and tastes good. I don't find any other lip gloss that lasts as long so I can tolerate the sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2006 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LaBelleFemme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product confuses me a little. Did they reformulate this stuff?!?! The one I bought was thick and a little sticky but had nice sheer color, but the one my friend bought had a less thick consistency that just smoothed on. They smell a little weird for me and I'm pretty sure they no longer make these. I really like the Sensual Strawberry and Peachy Something, but the vanilla scent makes me want to gag. I wish I had tried the purpleish shade before they stopped selling them because i bet it would have been pretty.