September 21, 2014 | 2118 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I used this daily for quite a while. I won't say it's HG, but I really do like the color on my skin tone, as well as the application. Probably won't repurchase, because I've found other products I prefer, but this is good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail!! This looks flawless and i ALWAYS get compliments on it! Im an nc25 with dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, for reference. Very very flattering and not too bright!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by NC11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bright fun color combines pink and peach for a break from my soft mauve pinks. Very flattering! Would work for any age.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was dying to find a mid-tone barbie/bubblegum pink that looked okay with my warm skin tone. This is it! It is bright and pink without being neon. Yeah, I am forty, but I don't give a sh*t. If I want to wear barbie pink lipstick and glitter eyeliner when I am 90, that's what I am gonna do!

38 out of 39 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaPrincess89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lipstick from MAC!!!! I would really recommend this one..it's a must have in your makeup collection..It really does give you a barbie doll Look..goes with any look..it looks good on all skin types,,I love the creamy feel (usually most mac lipsticks do which is great for me)..and it is very long-lasting!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wouldn't call this a barbie pink because it has some soft coral tones in it but it is a beautiful shade. It looks great on my NW15 skin, it brightens up the whole face. It is really pigmented but surprisingly easy to apply and it has such a creamy texture that it doesn't dry out my lips at all. Great product and i have to say its price in the US is pretty cheap, here in Europe we have drugstore lipsticks that cost more.
BTW Cover girl's Lip perfection in Temptress is a dupe for this, the color and texture are nearly identical.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by tring010

I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover this lipstick! I would call this a true barbie pink colour. It's extremely pigmented and moisturising which is great. I'm nc20 and feel it suits my skin tone better than any other lipstick I own. I've never been brave enough to try any colour other than baby pinks however this has now changed my perspective. What a lovely lipstick. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by adOrk_aBLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color was too light for my NC 35-40 skin. It washed me out. It was a bright pink color (barbie pink) I tried to use it with many different glosses and just couldn't make it work =/ I love the way it looks on lighter skin tones though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

I have nine MAC lipsticks (yeah I know only nine, but I'm working on it, trust me), and I think this one is my favorites. People call Pink Nouveau, Lady Gaga I, and St Germain Barbie Pinks, but to me this is the True Barbie Pink. It reminds me of the color my Barbies' lips were in the '80s. That warm, bright pink, beach-y and Valley Girl-esque. It's an Amplified Creme, so of course it's pigmented like crazy and very creamy. It doesn't have as much staying power as MACs Satins (like Pink Nouveau and Snob), but it hangs in there pretty well. You can lay it on lightly with a lip brush if you don't want the color to be too loud, but I usually just go for it and walk around with big, bold, beautiful Barbie lips. What woman doesn't want to be Barbie, just for a little while?

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

At first, I was gonna get Please Me, because I saw so many pics of it online and it looked gorgeous for a neutral lip color. But I tried it on in the store, and it looked chalky, overly blue toned, and just appalling on my skin tone (NC 40). In fact, one of the mac girls laughed and said, "ya, probably don't want such a light pink unless you're a gogo dancer!"
So i picked up chatterbox, tried a light wash of it on, and actually loved the way it looked on me. Looking at the tube, I would never have though it would look natural on me, but it did when i tried it!
The only main draw back is when i apply a heavy wash of it on, it looks too neon, but I never wear lipstick heavily anyway, so otherwise, love this color! If you are warm toned, you should definitely try this out!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No