MAC Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Diisostearyl Malate, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Lanolin Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Silica, Polydecene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Cholesterol, Ceramide 3, Alumina, Linoleic Acid, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 28, Red 30, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 5/24/2012 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

Chatterbox has been on my W/L of MAC L/S for awhile now. I'm so glad I was able to get this lipstick in the mail today. I love it. I feel really cute and adorable in it. I think it's the perfect pink for summer and on my NC45 skin tone. Def. a happy color and I need a back up now ;)

Wow lovely colour thats suits me well i just love it.

on 5/4/2012 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Chatterbox looks like a bright Barbie pink with my NC44 skintone. I can't see me wearing this all of the time, but it's cute for a night out or summer.

It just feels so smooth and stays on my lips so long. I love the color pigmentation also, it just seems to fit so well. I would definitely recommend this to someone else. Love it.

on 4/1/2012 10:04:00 AM

Chatterbox is an opaque vibrant mid-tone pink with warm undertones. If you want that pop of pink but without going overboard, then check out Chatterbox. For me, it's the perfect pink lipstick that I can just tuck inside my purse and put on anytime of the day. It is a wearable pink that has enough warmth and pigment, so even with a bare face, it doesn't wash me out. It is also an amplified which makes it goes really smooth and creamy on the lips. It has great lasting powers as well and is a color that I find will look stunning on all skin tones. The only thing I don't like about it is, for an amplified, it's a bit drying on the lips. So don't let its finish fool you, pop a good lip balm before putting it on. It will save your lips, promise!

Swatches: http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/2012/04/mac-chatterbox-lipstick.html

I used this daily for quite a while. I won't say it's HG, but I really do like the color on my skin tone, as well as the application. Probably won't repurchase, because I've found other products I prefer, but this is good too!

on 2/20/2012 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Holy grail!! This looks flawless and i ALWAYS get compliments on it! Im an nc25 with dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, for reference. Very very flattering and not too bright!

on 2/5/2012 5:50:00 PM

This bright fun color combines pink and peach for a break from my soft mauve pinks. Very flattering! Would work for any age.

on 1/27/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was dying to find a mid-tone barbie/bubblegum pink that looked okay with my warm skin tone. This is it! It is bright and pink without being neon. Yeah, I am forty, but I don't give a sh*t. If I want to wear barbie pink lipstick and glitter eyeliner when I am 90, that's what I am gonna do!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite Lipstick from MAC!!!! I would really recommend this one..it's a must have in your makeup collection..It really does give you a barbie doll Look..goes with any look..it looks good on all skin types,,I love the creamy feel (usually most mac lipsticks do which is great for me)..and it is very long-lasting!!!

Popular Lipsticks