December 18, 2014 | 1245 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Amplified Creme - Chatterbox

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

It just feels so smooth and stays on my lips so long. I love the color pigmentation also, it just seems to fit so well. I would definitely recommend this to someone else. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by wednesdei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Chatterbox is an opaque vibrant mid-tone pink with warm undertones. If you want that pop of pink but without going overboard, then check out Chatterbox. For me, it's the perfect pink lipstick that I can just tuck inside my purse and put on anytime of the day. It is a wearable pink that has enough warmth and pigment, so even with a bare face, it doesn't wash me out. It is also an amplified which makes it goes really smooth and creamy on the lips. It has great lasting powers as well and is a color that I find will look stunning on all skin tones. The only thing I don't like about it is, for an amplified, it's a bit drying on the lips. So don't let its finish fool you, pop a good lip balm before putting it on. It will save your lips, promise!

Swatches: http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/2012/04/mac-chatterbox-lipstick.html

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2012 11:55:00 AM More reviews by thisisntoriginal

I used this daily for quite a while. I won't say it's HG, but I really do like the color on my skin tone, as well as the application. Probably won't repurchase, because I've found other products I prefer, but this is good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by foreverended

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy grail!! This looks flawless and i ALWAYS get compliments on it! Im an nc25 with dark blonde/light brown hair and blue eyes, for reference. Very very flattering and not too bright!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by NC11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This bright fun color combines pink and peach for a break from my soft mauve pinks. Very flattering! Would work for any age.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by lunardrive

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was dying to find a mid-tone barbie/bubblegum pink that looked okay with my warm skin tone. This is it! It is bright and pink without being neon. Yeah, I am forty, but I don't give a sh*t. If I want to wear barbie pink lipstick and glitter eyeliner when I am 90, that's what I am gonna do!

39 out of 40 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaPrincess89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Lipstick from MAC!!!! I would really recommend this one..it's a must have in your makeup collection..It really does give you a barbie doll Look..goes with any look..it looks good on all skin types,,I love the creamy feel (usually most mac lipsticks do which is great for me)..and it is very long-lasting!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I wouldn't call this a barbie pink because it has some soft coral tones in it but it is a beautiful shade. It looks great on my NW15 skin, it brightens up the whole face. It is really pigmented but surprisingly easy to apply and it has such a creamy texture that it doesn't dry out my lips at all. Great product and i have to say its price in the US is pretty cheap, here in Europe we have drugstore lipsticks that cost more.
BTW Cover girl's Lip perfection in Temptress is a dupe for this, the color and texture are nearly identical.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by tring010

I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover this lipstick! I would call this a true barbie pink colour. It's extremely pigmented and moisturising which is great. I'm nc20 and feel it suits my skin tone better than any other lipstick I own. I've never been brave enough to try any colour other than baby pinks however this has now changed my perspective. What a lovely lipstick. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by adOrk_aBLe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color was too light for my NC 35-40 skin. It washed me out. It was a bright pink color (barbie pink) I tried to use it with many different glosses and just couldn't make it work =/ I love the way it looks on lighter skin tones though!