April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Clear Moisture Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2006 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

I would love to love redken shampoos, but I just can't. Since I've started using this, my hair has felt soft...but thoroughly limp. The smell is quasi-nauseating and my hair feels filmy. If if didn't cost so much, I'd toss it out and be absolutely thrilled with a shampoo half the price.

If only Redken shampoos could be as great as Redken hairspray.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2006 3:04:00 AM More reviews by PARADISGRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have medium thick hair that gets oily a day after you wash it. Sometimes I feel my hair is dry so I wanted a good moisturizing shampoo. This shampoo is great. I recommend buying it in bulk - $18 - because you really get your money's worth. This smells greats, lathers well, and really does quench your hair. It's best if you don't like using conditioner on your scalp because it moisturizes your scalp. Excellent find~

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2005 1:27:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo. I doesnt weigh my fine hair down and it leaves my hair super shiny! I think it has very clean fresh scent. It does exactly what it says on the bottle. It's a perfect moisturizing shampoo for fine hair! I highly recommend the conditioner too!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, but this didn't clean my hair that well. I actually preferred the conditioner over the shampoo. it could work for thos ewith finer hair, but I won't be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this a few times and it made my hair a bit greasy so it doesnt do what it says! Now I just use it on the ends of my hair when they are a bit dry. Although it says its for normal-dry hair id say this would work best on really frizzy curly hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2005 9:28:00 AM More reviews by cinnamon_girl

Very unimpressed with this shampoo. I have long, fine blonde hair, and this did nothing for my hair - in fact, it actually made it look worse. I used it every other time I washed my hair for a few weeks and continued to get the same poor results before I gave up and concluded that, for me, Clear Moisture shampoo is worthless. It made my normally shiny look limp and lifeless and gave my hair buildup. I didn't especially like the scent, either . . . it's actually kind of masculine. I can think of a lot of shampoos that smell cleaner, do more for my hair and cost a lot less. That's why I rate this product 1, because for the price I expected a quality product and was sorely disappointed. I am a fan of most Redken products, but I won't purchase this shampoo again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2005 10:08:00 PM More reviews by anita_177

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My fine hair just loves this shampoo, it's gentle, but still cleans my hair very well. It doesn't tangle at all and moisturises a little bit, but doesn't weigh hair down. The smell could be a little better (it smells of citrus), but other than that, it's a fantastic shampoo.
*Update*
This gives me pimples around my hair line, so upset because I loved this shampoo. Downgrading it to 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 4:04:00 AM More reviews by jasmin3w4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Last time I went to my stylist, she used this on my hair. It seems really gentle and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. I would give this HG status next to headstrong. This smells great too.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by CaliTexan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this product because I've heard good things, and I paid more for the brand Redken.... BUT within a couple of days I realized my formerly soft, shiny hair was feeling tangled and looking dull. THEN, lucky for me, my entire forehead broke out into the worst breakout ever. My skin is still trying to recover 8 weeks later! If you have sensitive skin, stay away. If you don't have sensitive skin, stay away - it's a waste of money. I much prefer my Thermasilk.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Kara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have very fine yet abundant hair that's also lightened, so although it's on the somewhat dry side, it gets weighed down very easily. I thought this might be the answer to my prayers, but alas, my hair just didn't feel clean after using it...probably because silicone is high on the ingredient list. It's going back along with the conditioner.