August 1, 2014 | 994 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Hypnose

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by leslielgc

Meh... just a big meh for me... It was quite nice, but for the price I find something cheap like Great Lash does the equivalent as long as you take your time when putting on your mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by tiffany86

Ive tried so many different mascaras. My favorite mascara! I always use it with the cils booster. I typically apply two coats. You have to make sure that its not completely dry when applying the second coat or it will clump.This stays put all day and doesn't have that flakey issue a lot of mascaras have.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Leahcd

This mascara deserves 5 LIPPIES and nothing less! only reason you might not like it is if you dont like volumazing and thickness on your lashes. This product is amazing. Seperates the lashes beautifuly and gives nice volume without being too much, you can layer for more volume if you prefer more, like i do. I find it just a bit over priced because we all know you gotta throw out your mascara after 3, max 4 months. It dries out quickly if you use it everyday so thats the only down low. The brush is phenomenal.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:51:00 AM More reviews by vicomite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was recommended by a friend to try this. Smudges under my eyes and doesn't hold the curl. Wand isn't that great, makes my lashes very spidery and clumpy as there is a lot of excess on it

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by beautyforashes2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a sample size of this one. It is extremely clumpy and thick. Wouldn't recommend it. I am pretty sure i would look like a raccoon if I wore this on a rainy day ~

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great if you want thicker, fuller lashes, but beware! They may get TOO thick and you may only end up with 4 lashes, which happens to mine when I am using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by SuckerForBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Boy, I love my Hypnose. It gives GREAT volume and GREAT length. I have naturally full lashes but mine literally look fake after applying this (which I like). Here's the great thing about it that separates it, for me, from any competitors: the formula is buildable. This means that 1) you can create a look that is more/less dramatic depending on how much you apply and 2) you can reapply this throughout the day. Normally, once mascara sets, adding extra coats will only create spidery, clumpy, lashes. However, this formula is designed to be layered so it handles much better. Definitely try this if you love a dramatic lash look-- worth the dough!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:56:00 AM More reviews by Valmerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very comfortable to wear. Looks natural. Wearable at daytime.
Doesn't clump, flake or look spidery. Brush goes on well, but I do pull a lash comb through it too.
Would like it to hold curl a little more, but lengthens well.
Pricy. At $50 each, that's $600 per year on mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by slatka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

For most of my life, I kept using drugstore mascaras. Finally one day, I decided to try Benefit's They're Real mascara. I really liked the mascara, the separation of my lashes was amazing. However, I found that it only provided length and not enough volume. My natural eyelashes are very long (my bottom ones not so much), but are very sparse and light (even though I am a natural brunette and have dark eyebrows!) I love mascaras that give me a lot of volume and are super dark, since I am a huge fan of dramatic eyelashes at all times. When I finally finished my Benefit mascara, I asked the beauty advisor at SDM to recommend a mascara for me. She recommended Lancome Hypnose. Even though I felt it was a bit pricey (I paid $31 + tax), I gave in. At first I didn't like the mascara and thought it didn't give me any special results. However, once I kept using the mascara more and more I grew to really like it. I guess the older it became the better it was. The mascara is wet which I absolutely love, I can't stand dry mascaras. I have pretty sensitive eyes and this mascara never makes my eyes itch or water. It also doesn't flake throughout the day, even though I am sometimes wearing it for 12 hours straight or more! The mascara makes my very long but thin eyelashes look amazing! It nearly doubles them in length. With this mascara on, my eyelashes almost touch my eyebrows! It even lengthens my bottom lashes which look pretty sad without any mascara on! I had my engagement party not too long ago and decided to try this mascara with a primer on. The primer I used was from one of those double-ended mascaras that L'Oreal made (I forgot the name of it, but the primer end is an ivory-white color whereas the mascara end was blue). I put several coats of the primer one, waited them to try a bit and put at least 5 layers of Lancome Hypnose over. I couldn't believe the results. Considering how much mascara I piled on, there were absolutely no clumps and my lashes were soooo long and incredibly thick. I was shocked. I had several people at my engagement party ask me if I was wearing falsies and someone even said that they thought I was wearing the Ardell double-up lashes! I'm really happy with this mascara and as long as my wallet permits it, I'll continue to buy it. Definitely try pairing it up with the primer for more drama for a special occasion. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Frankers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I continue to go back to this mascara, no matter what others I try. I love it!

I will say though, do not mistake it with "Hypnose Doll Eyes" and buy that one instead. My boyfriend bought that one by accident for me, instead of just Hypnose, and it was not worth the money at all. Hypnose all the way!