October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Saves your products because it never sucks anything in, you use all the product you put on it. This is definitely worth the money even if it was $50, saves you so much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by optomostichypocrite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love these! Super soft and gentle. I can remove 10 nails worth of polish with one, ONE! Yes, they are worth the hype, yes they are pricey, yes they are AWESOME!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 12:35:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

Oh. My. Word. These are hands down the best I've ever used. Gone are the days of scratchy facial cotton pads that irritate my sensitive skin. These are no joke. I've tried different brands: cvs, walmart, walgreens, that big box of them from costco, you name it and those do not compare to this. I know it sounds ridiculous because they're just facial cotton to remove make up, but they are super soft. I even got my mom and others hooked on them. They're a thick good sized square that you can use front and back. They don't leave any fuzzy cotton residue or start breaking apart like others I've used. I only use these for my face and to remove eye make up. I wouldn't use these for nails just because the price. They're not crazy expensive but I'm used to spending a couple bucks on a generic brand of cotton pads. Definitely give these a try. I purchase two bags of these at a time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Never in a million years would I have consider forking over $10 for cotton pads, but the MUA bug has laid it's eggs in my brain and causes me to do crazy things...

So, anyway, I really do enjoy these. I was previously using the generic $3 cotton rounds or squares at Walmart/Target and hated how they fell apart after using them to take my polish off, apply toner or remove my eye makeup.

The Shiseido cotton pads do not fall apart - ever. They are so thick and luxurious that they feel like little mini pillows caressing your face. They're larger than any other cotton pad I've used, so I feel like I only need to use one instead of multiples like with the other cheapy ones.

I'm forever a believer and will continue to repurchase!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

I used this some 40 years ago and now back using it. A bit pricey, but I find it far superior than the drug store's cotton balls or pads. My favourite is to use this with eye make up remover to clean the entire face. Definitely no shredding, no frailing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Really do not understand why this product has such a high ratinggg....I've used it many times during different course of my life hoping i can see the miracle, but it just simply not for me. It only works well if i put alot and alot of liquid stuffs on it so that it will stay the way it is which means i need to use a lot of extra in order to use this....I tried it as eye makeup remover pad, toner pad, nails polish removal pads....all leaves traces of cottons over everywhere....The spider web liked shreds get in between my lashes, my cuticles and my faceeee....!! it's just makes me so maddddd for the price it issssss......!! I' m done with this and will never try againn... UPdate: i didn't used it probably now i can't live without it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by ayabug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I admittedly thought it was silly to buy fancy facial cottons but I bought these on a whim and have since replaced them for the past year.
They are AMAZING. They are so soft--sometimes the ones with closed ends are sharp. Not these ones. They are resilient. I use one to remove all of my make up--face, lips AND waterproof mascara. One! For everything! I think the fact that I only have to use one at a time makes up for some of the price. They may be 2 or 3 times as expensive, but I use 1/2 or a 1/3 as many each time. Plus, I enjoy using them. It feels wonderful and I never have irritated skin afterwards. They are a HG, albeit a little ridiculous. I love them.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by celinedjohan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SOOOO SOFT. it removes my make up gently, especially around the eyes. I love it and will keep repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I ony buy these when i can..usually at sephora, once in a while if i spot them at the drugstore. For $8 a pack they arent cheap and i always tend to find cheaper (but not as good quality) cotton pads elsewhere. If i am out of my cheapies i will pick up a pack of these lovely soft cotton pads. They are probably the best quality out there. They certified safe cotton...whatever that means. (Same safe quality as my baby stroller cotton material...) i do love these pads...but they are not for everyone. It definitely comes down to preference and i prefer these.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Horrible packaging.
These are too soft and shred easily and the edges are prone to fraying. I know they leave pieces behind, believe me i KNOW. im male, with facial hair stubble, and these left bits and pieces of cotton on my face, i dont believe theyre worth the price. I like the CVS brand better, the rounded sealed cotton rounds. thOse dont fray against my face