December 20, 2014 | 1697 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by candapanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As the name suggests, this blush is like you would imagine on a doll. Bright Barbie pink! It looks quite cute on & you only need to dip the brush once for enough colour as it's really pigmented. It also has a nice shimmer running through it which gives a sheen on the skin. The only reason I marked it down one lippie is that I have to be careful applying it that I don't end up with 2 bright pink patches on each cheek because it is so pigmented! You need a light hand & build up the colour to get a natural look with it. But all in all a really nice pink, suits any skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by PandaNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite blush ever, and I own a lot of blush. This is my go to, it's a beautiful bright pink with subtle shimmer. I just dab my brush in it and do one swipe across each cheek and blend it out a little and it looks so perfect, subtle, and beautiful. Just for reference, I am very fair, NC15.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by alexa94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE Dollymix. Definitely one of my favourite MAC blushes along with the mineralised Gentle. It's very pigmented and I only ever need one swipe to each of my cheeks. 2 is DEFINITELY pushing it and you can easily look like a clown with this! (A cute clown maybe, but a clown nonetheless). It makes your cheeks look very rosy, I'd say it's one of those blushes that can give your cheeks that dolly look. (Haha just realised.. suppose it is called dollymix?) It's shimmery, but I wouldn't say it's overly so; I guess I'm used to a bit of a shimmer, though I do think a few people are OTT on here when describing the amount of shimmer lol! I apply it before going to college but occasionally wear it for a night out. It's versatile. Picking up a little of the product will give you a nice slightly shimmery flush, one or two brushes of it will give you a made up look. Lasts a good while too. I'd say it's the ultimate hot pink blush. I'll noo doubt purchase again when I've ran out! :-D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

My first MAC blush! It's a sweet, blue-toned almost fuschia color that has a sparkle in the pan. On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a matte bright fuschia-pink. Be careful when applying it, use a 187 brush to layer it on. I love the name, Dollymix, because it leaves you feeling just that way, like a little doll.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by kohleyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful! There is not much more to say, this is such a vibrant, bright hot pink but it pays off beautifully and still natural looking-just depends on how much you put on! Looks stunning on darker skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by mikijac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! The colour is very pigmented and stays on for ages. You need to be careful how much you put on your brush, otherwise you will end up looking like a clown, but applied in the right way, its gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Debbie41176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I want to like this, but the combination of very pink and shimmery isn't for me. The color is quite pigmented and on my skin looks very OTT, even applied lightly. The shimmer isn't ideal if you want a natural look. I'd buy this again if it was the same color but matte. It's a great quality blush like most of the MAC blushes, and lasts the full day over foundation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This looks so scary in the pan, it makes me want to run in the other direction. I bought it recenty at the MAC counter after looking at all the rave reviews. I'm very pleased with it. It is a sheer buildable blush. You really have to have a heavy hand or bad lighting to make this blush into clown makeup.

The only thing is that I get so greasy so I usually prefer a matte blush. But this sheer candy red/pink is an excellent option to have in your collection. I have absolutely no blush that is even dupable to this. This one is really a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Beautiful color, can't say enough how much I like this blush. It looks good on tan skin, as I wore it when I was really tan. I don't know if it's too overpowering for fair complexions as I ran out of it and am now using Melba, which I also love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by halfpastsunday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Being the blush fanatic that I am, I have found that the scarier a blush looks in the pan the prettier it actually is on the cheeks. Dollymix is definitely one of those blushes. In the pan, it is a bright hot candy pink with silver shimmer. I thought it would not suit my NC42-44 skin tone at all, but I love it. It gives my cheeks a bright flush that is easily workable to either tone down or play up to something dramatic.