Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap

4.4

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Vegetable soap base, parfum (fragrance), buttermilk powder, oat kernel flour, titanium dioxide, limonene

on 11/22/2003 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The smell was light and kind of sweet and it had a nice lather when using with a body pouf. I would repurchase.

on 11/7/2003 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Burt's Bees products have wonderful fragrance and cute packaging. This soap was not very moisturizing, although the smell is lovely. It's a mediocre soap that's not too harsh. The ONLY thing that would induce me to buy this again might be its fragrance.

on 10/11/2003 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this soap. Smells so clean, kinda like smelling a newborns head. It lasts long and it's not drying unlike other soaps. If i had a daughter or son, they'll be using this one. But for the mean time, I cant help it... My lil yorkie has his own bar.

on 10/11/2003 9:29:00 PM

As a big fan of the Apricot Baby Oil, I think this goes hand in hand with the oil. It smells fruity and baby sweet. I've recently begun to use this to wash my face, and what a difference this makes from other soaps - my face is not tight or dried out at all. Despite the small size, it lasts forever. Great deal!

on 10/1/2003 10:30:00 AM

I LOVE this soap. I first tried it as a sample just to wash my hands by the bathroom sink and then I ttok the sample to the shower. Lathered really well and feels SO creamy on my skin in the shower and it has NEVER left my skin feeling dry, I sometimes feel like I don't have to moisturize after a shower but I do anyway just out of habit. It has even helped clear up the bumps on the back of my arms!

on 8/30/2003 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Smells great, leaves skin soft, but in a stupid bar form. LIQUID!

on 8/21/2003 10:48:00 PM

I bought this for my daughter and ended up buying some for myself. Soft skin, it smells good and the lather! It lathers up like a thick, rich foam. It was awesome!

on 8/12/2003 12:22:00 AM

this soap cleans without overdrying. the fragrance is strong at first but doesn't last on the skin. i have repurchased this many times as it is the only soap i can use.

on 7/8/2003 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't like this soap at all.
I expected it to smell like the buttermilk bath, but instead it smelled like a mild detergent.
I don't like bar soaps to begin with because they are messy, drying and melt away. This is no exception.

on 6/24/2003 2:47:00 AM

this is a nice mild soap, with a tasty milk, apricot and honey scent.
its very gentle, and feels comforting and soothing. the amount of scent is decent, but doesnt linger on the skin. i wish it were more strongly scented. it lathers extremely well, and the bar is long lasting. the packaing is really simple, and cute.
review challenge 06/29-07/05 continued >>