Zoya Remove + Nail Polish Remover

4.5

2-propanone, water, glycerine, fragrance, v&c violet #2

I've used most every nail polish remover there is and Zoya Remove+ is my favorite! It works well without how to rub and rub and at the same time it is moisturizing. I like the pump bottle. The only down side to Remove + is the cost. I purchase the 32 oz. bottle off Zoya's website and it comes out cheaper in the long run.

on 7/14/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a great acetone polish remover and I went through gallons of it before I learned how to make my own version thanks to the Nail Board. I loved Remove + so much because it removes polish so easily yet never dried out my nails, no matter how often I changed my polish. Unfortunately, Remove + is ridiculously expensive and even more expensive if you go through it as much as I do.

The Nail Board's recipe for homemade Remove + is 1-2 tablespoons of glycerine for every 200 ml of pure acetone. I use this recipe but I don't measure my ingredients. I buy my acetone in 32 oz. bottles and I dump about half of that into an old 32 oz. Remove + bottle, followed by about 1/4 cup of glycerine and just enough distilled water to blend the acetone and glycerine together. I don't know how much water that is since I never measure but I'm guess it's about a couple of tablespoons. I have gone through gallons of this stuff and I will never go back to paying through the nose for Remove +. Also, I didn't think I minded the fragrance of Remove + but now that I'm using my own fragrance free remover, Remove + seems downright stinky to me and I can't go back to using it.

OMG. If you do your nails on a regular basis, like I do, BUY THIS NOW. I know, it's pricey, but it is the absolute best polish remover I've ever tried. AND it's all natural. It has a nice smell to it, even.
When I use another remover, I have to use a ton more and it takes forever. This stuff is accelerated. And I don't have to worry about bad chemicals stripping my nails off.

Tip: if you're using the Zoya Color lock system (which I'm a fan of), after you remove with this stuff, don't wash your nails- apparently it helps the base coat go on better.

I was reluctant to buy this for a long time because of the price, but I'm so glad I did. I love, love, love this nail polish remover! It works like a charm on all kinds of nail polishes without drying my nails and cuticles, and it smells great! The bottle it comes in is also really convenient, and I love how the pump doesn't dispense too much polish remover so the product actually lasts a lot longer than one would expect. A little bit really does go along way with this. Word of warning, I was an air head when I first got the bottle, and couldn't figure out how to turn the cap (thought it was going to break at first lol) and thought it only released a tiny amount of polish remover at a time (so frustrating and perplexing haha)...so, if you find yourself in this same predicament, rest assured that the cap does twist! So, would I buy this product again? Yes, yes, a million times yes! I actually ended up buying the big refill bottle because of how much I love this. Money well spent if you are into doing your nails as much as I am!

on 6/25/2012 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hands down, the best nail polish remover ever made. I love the way it smells and removes the toughest polishes. It removes my glitter polishes with two swipes max. It also conditions my nails well, unlike other brands that leave them feeling dried out.

on 6/12/2012 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

it is much less harsh onmy cuticles than all other removers i've tried. I change my polish every few days so this is a big deal.

BUT....I use way more of zoya remove than normal acetone based remover. almost one pump and one cotton lint free pad PER NAIL. Sometimes I'll need TWO pumps per nail. I find that it evaporates on the pad much faster than all my other removers and my one 8 oz bottle is half done in a couple weeks. For the price this stuff is, thats going to get crazy expensive.

The bottle is similar to the pump dispense bottles at nail salons but its all plastic. Sometimes when i press down with a cotton pad, the remover squirts out from the back where my fingers weren't forming a seal around the pump. more wasted product.

I wanted to pool the product on the cap to use for clean up after a manicure just like the salons do but this evaporated so freaking fast off the top.

It performs great, not super awesome, glitters still take way more work than the hype would have you believe. I still have to rub my CREME polishes off so yeah, def not a miracle.

I found a recipe to reproduce this formula on loodie's website. just google faux zoya remove. If that works out the way I'm hoping I won't repurchase zoya remove. Heck I might go to sallys and check out their Metal dispensers too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is by far my favorite remover. HG quality! I don't think I will buy anything else from now on. The smell is not as strong as traditional removers and it easily gets my polish off. My nails don't feel dry and weird after either. I like that it has less toxic chemicals than regular removers too. It is pricey but it is worth it. The bottle is easy to use, its a pump top that you just put the cotton ball on and press down a couple times, and makes for much cleaner removal and you don't waste product. The packaging looks nice and sleek too and it looks really cool and classic sitting on my counter rather than old school removers that look cheap and 70s. The cons to this product are that you have to buy it online, I had one bottle leak during shipping so half the bottle was gone when I got it, and it is a little more pricey but the price difference is noticeable in both performance and packaging. Zoya is an up and coming nail polish company that has gotten a lot of attention recently and I hope that with more exposure, Zoya products will be available in stores soon which will make me love them more than I already do.

on 1/30/2012 12:58:00 AM

This is better than any nail polish remover I've ever used!! I was super reluctant to spend $10 on a bottle of nail polish remover but I'm super glad I did. It removes all of my nail polish (glitter included) without being harsh and drying. Plus, it doesn't have that super strong, awful scent that a lot of other nail polish removers have. Granted, it still has that weird scent but it's lighter and a bit more pleasant. The packaging is great and convenient, I love the pump!

Although the price is steep, I think it's worth every penny!

on 1/20/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

My go-to nail polish remover. The scent is pleasant, chemicals are not harsh on the cuticles, and best of all it removes polishes so FAST! I especially enjoy the Big Flapper packaging, makes it easy to get just the right amount onto the cotton ball. Now my mom and I use exclusively Zoya Remove+ for polish remover.

on 1/7/2012 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I literally cannot think of any bad things to say about this product; it's just wonderful. It takes off my polish quickly, glitters included, and leaves them clean and ready for my next manicure. The smell is especially nice-it's supposed to smell like lavender, but I don't really smell that. Regardless, it's a nice, clean smell, and much less harsh than other removers I've used. I first bought the 8 oz. flip-top bottle, and have since bought the 32 oz. to refill it with. It's functional and looks nice on my makeup table.

Popular Nails Products