October 31, 2014 | 1074 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Lynsi01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a recent Lush convert. This mask is AMAZING. I'm very much a tea tree oil lover, and this does have a lot of it in there, so if you don't like tea tree this is your warning!

First I love how it's so freshly made that you have to keep it in the fridge. It is SOOO soothing when it goes on cold! They say not to let it dry, but I do all the time. I'll leave the stuff on for half an hour! It dramatically reduces any active acne I may have (which this and the fresh farmacy have practically eradicated), takes away redness, and makes my skin very smooth.

This has definitely become a staple in my routine. And it's only $7.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Ggavarrete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

ive never used any lush products prior to using this mask but i kept hearing good things about all their products so i thought i would try it out. i have acne prone skin so i wanted something that would help calm it down a bit so i went to my local lush store and the sales associate was very helpful in helping me pick out my first products. walking in i had already heard about cosmetic warrior so thats the first thing i grabbed. she told me it would probably make me break out at first because of the garlic in it but then it would go away and clear my skin up. after using this a few times my somewhat clear face starting getting bumps that i didnt have before. i assume because those pores were clogged and it was bringing everything to the surface but i really didnt like that about this mask. i went from having a few not bad pimples to having a not so nice looking face so i stopped using it for a week and they went away. if this is the case each time i use this mask i dont think i will be using it again. i mean the whole point is to make your skin clear not cause pimples right? anyways i still have a lot of product left over so im going to give it one more week. will update.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by varzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this after being persuaded by a VERY pushy SA ( I originally wanted to buy mask of magnaminty).
Did nothing for my acne prone skin.
Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Didn't do anything for my acne, and smells horrible. I'm usually not that sensitive to smells but this smells like gasoline and garlic and its awful, even for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Chinadoll2314

This product really dried out my skin when I applied it. I don't know about the other people that tried it out, but it was very hard for me to wash off. Also, the smell didn't bother me too much, but to me it kind of smells like mayonnaise...this didn't help my acne whatsoever, but it did calm my redness around my cheeks a little bit. I won't repurchase this product because it wasn't worth the money in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MissLeviathan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using lush products for years, and I really like this mask. I have dry skin, and while I didn't find this mask to be moisturizing, it certainly didn't dry my skin out. Instead, it left it soft and smooth, reducing redness and tightening pores. There have been a lot of complaints about the smell, but as someone who doesn't like garlic, it's really not that bad; maybe people are put off by the scent of tea tree oil which can be strong, but I don't mind it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. The Lush SA suggested that it would help with my oily skin and pimples. My acne isn't awful, but I had two pimples that had been around for way too long and would not come to a head. After using this mask, one of them flattened and the other started to dry up, finally! I don't know what ingredient did the trick, but all of them together worked so well.
I mixed it up a little before I applied it to my skin because it looked like it was separating. The smell is strong but it's basically just tea tree oil, which I've used before. It didn't seem that bad once it was on my face.
This was the first Lush mask I've ever used, but I'd definitely buy it again. The price for such a small amount that will expire in two weeks is a little off-putting, but the results are completely worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by wakeupdiana

This is a great product! My face is extremely oily and prone to cystic acne, so a Lush sales rep recommended this mask. It decongests my skin, tightens my pores, and makes my skin feel refreshed and supple. This mask also visibly reduces redness or any inflammation from breakouts.

As for the smell, I don't mind it at all. Smells mostly like Tea Tree. The only problem with this product is making sure to use it all up before it's expiration date. I've been using it every other day to make sure I receive maximum benefit from the fresh ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful smell...great product. I've actually not used this product for over a year, but this is mainly because my skin (acne) has improved and I guess I just fell out of the habit of using this mask as things got better. I initially bought the mask while trying to find something to help with really aggravated and sore cystic acne on my cheeks and jaw line (left side of my face for some weird reason). After trying lots of products, I found that this was the best at calming and reducing redness, as well as the spots themselves. It's very gentle on the skin so I found I could leave it on as long as I liked without over drying. I'm not sure what the ingredient was that did the trick, garlic maybe? but it really helped to sooth my skin dramatically, I was buying this stuff all the time. I would definitely buy this again, and I know that in the uk, once you buy five pots, you get one free (just trade in the empty ones, not a bad idea! My acne probably was mainly hormonal, but I would say this products went some way to reducing the frequency and severity of outbreaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by chococatbeauty79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

.....This mask does help with reducing oil on my face..... As for the smell.... It smells like fresh soil..... I like it!