September 1, 2014 | 1895 users online

Masks - LUSH - Cosmetic Warrior Mask

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Chinadoll2314

This product really dried out my skin when I applied it. I don't know about the other people that tried it out, but it was very hard for me to wash off. Also, the smell didn't bother me too much, but to me it kind of smells like mayonnaise...this didn't help my acne whatsoever, but it did calm my redness around my cheeks a little bit. I won't repurchase this product because it wasn't worth the money in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by MissLeviathan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using lush products for years, and I really like this mask. I have dry skin, and while I didn't find this mask to be moisturizing, it certainly didn't dry my skin out. Instead, it left it soft and smooth, reducing redness and tightening pores. There have been a lot of complaints about the smell, but as someone who doesn't like garlic, it's really not that bad; maybe people are put off by the scent of tea tree oil which can be strong, but I don't mind it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ColdFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing. The Lush SA suggested that it would help with my oily skin and pimples. My acne isn't awful, but I had two pimples that had been around for way too long and would not come to a head. After using this mask, one of them flattened and the other started to dry up, finally! I don't know what ingredient did the trick, but all of them together worked so well.
I mixed it up a little before I applied it to my skin because it looked like it was separating. The smell is strong but it's basically just tea tree oil, which I've used before. It didn't seem that bad once it was on my face.
This was the first Lush mask I've ever used, but I'd definitely buy it again. The price for such a small amount that will expire in two weeks is a little off-putting, but the results are completely worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by wakeupdiana

This is a great product! My face is extremely oily and prone to cystic acne, so a Lush sales rep recommended this mask. It decongests my skin, tightens my pores, and makes my skin feel refreshed and supple. This mask also visibly reduces redness or any inflammation from breakouts.

As for the smell, I don't mind it at all. Smells mostly like Tea Tree. The only problem with this product is making sure to use it all up before it's expiration date. I've been using it every other day to make sure I receive maximum benefit from the fresh ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by gkitten25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful smell...great product. I've actually not used this product for over a year, but this is mainly because my skin (acne) has improved and I guess I just fell out of the habit of using this mask as things got better. I initially bought the mask while trying to find something to help with really aggravated and sore cystic acne on my cheeks and jaw line (left side of my face for some weird reason). After trying lots of products, I found that this was the best at calming and reducing redness, as well as the spots themselves. It's very gentle on the skin so I found I could leave it on as long as I liked without over drying. I'm not sure what the ingredient was that did the trick, garlic maybe? but it really helped to sooth my skin dramatically, I was buying this stuff all the time. I would definitely buy this again, and I know that in the uk, once you buy five pots, you get one free (just trade in the empty ones, not a bad idea! My acne probably was mainly hormonal, but I would say this products went some way to reducing the frequency and severity of outbreaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by chococatbeauty79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

.....This mask does help with reducing oil on my face..... As for the smell.... It smells like fresh soil..... I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by fashionbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful mask if you want to make your skin feel baby soft. I was recommended it for acne and redness, but I have to say I had no luck with it in treating acne. It didn't feel particularly deep cleansing. However it did feel beautiful to use and my skin felt lovely afterwards. The smell didn't bother me at all - it smelt like tea tree to me, more so than anything gross. I was careful to use this up though, as I didn't want those ingredients to go bad, yick. I will buy again, but while my skin is upset I will be using cupcake.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Loveaddict3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to lush today primarily for ocean salt, but then I ventured over the the mask area and being that I just ran out of a mask I used and didn't really care for, I explained what my skin issues were and the lady recommended this mask. I just said OK, bought it, and left. When I got out of the shower, I used it for the first time and I must say, I almost threw out the entire tub due to the smell. It is really, really bad. I think everyone handles the smell differently because some reviews on here state that the smell isn't bad, and some feel the way I do about it. Needless to say, I decided to be a big girl and use the mask. While it was on I tried to focus on other things so that I would ignore the smell. I must say that when I rinsed it off, I immediately saw results. My skin looked clearer already. I guess I will just get used to the smell after a while, but being that I have such a hard time finding products to help my acne prone skin, I will repurchase this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by trafficdior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think most of y'all are overacting when you describe this product as smelling foul. Sure, it may smell a bit eccentric or deviate from the smell of a typical mask formula, but certainly isn't unbearable. This product did help to smooth my skin, personally, but did not have any effect on my oily, combination skin, as the Lush representative described. Overall, the product was chunky in texture, and flaked when left on too long, which I found annoying, but made my skin feel smooth, temporarily. All in all, decent product but I will most likely be experimenting with other lush mask forumlas next time.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I brought this because my Lush sold out of catastrophe cosmetic so i brought this, in the shop it didn't smell that bad, probably because the smell of the whole shop is really lovely and sweet. I'm giving this a low score because the smell is sooo disgusting. I have to not put it around my nose because the smell makes me feel sick. The chunks of garlic are horrible too. It smells like tea tree a small amount but SO garlicy. I have quite bad spots on my cheeks, and it does make my skin feel super soft, helps blemishes dry up a bit and go away. It's not the most amazing product ever though, i use it 2-3 week times a week, i'm trying to use it up. Not buying it again, mainly because of the smell and the fact the texture is horrible, it doesn't spread that well. I'm going to go back to catastrophe cosmetic..